Home PEx Lifestyle Home and Garden
Join our PEx Olympics Quiz Night and win GCash prizes! 🏅

Best Exhaust Fans for Bathrooms and Kitchens?

Hi guys,

What's the best ceiling exhaust fan for a bathroom with size 1.4 meters x 2.1 meters, and the best wall type exhaust fan for a kitchen with size 2 meters by 5 meters?

TIA :)

Comments

• Hi guys,

What's the best ceiling exhaust fan for a bathroom with size 1.4 meters x 2.1 meters, and the best wall type exhaust fan for a kitchen with size 2 meters by 5 meters?

TIA :)

Got them from Soler today. Small exhaust (ceiling and wall mount) fans but very powerful. And they don't look like exhaust fans. And quite affordable for its specs and designs.

I bought 4 units. 2 for the bathrooms, 1 for the kitchen, and 1 for the AV room.
  • sir pa post naman ng photos and price sana. planning to get one or two din for our kitchen...thanks
  • jumpman138 wrote: »
    sir pa post naman ng photos and price sana. planning to get one or two din for our kitchen...thanks

DSC05504.jpg

DSC05505.jpg

DSC05510.jpg

The small one is 100LD Turbo model for my bathrooms - ceiling mount. The CMH (cubic meter per hour) spec is 115. I bought 2 units. I was able to haggle down the price to PHP900.

The bigger one is 150LD model for the kitchen and AV room - wall mount. The CMH spec is 265. I got 2 units. I was able to haggle down the price to PHP1,250.
  • jasperjuganjasperjugan PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    also looking for this as the ground floor CR in a haven unit doesn't have windows. thanks for sharing bro!
  • also looking for this as the ground floor CR in a haven unit doesn't have windows. thanks for sharing bro!

I saw only 1 store offering this type. Just text me if you want more details.
  • jasperjuganjasperjugan PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    sige bro. tingin din ako sa depots muna. balak ko sana, if possible, exhaust with lamps na
  • sige bro. tingin din ako sa depots muna. balak ko sana, if possible, exhaust with lamps na

Meron din dun.

Ako kasi I prefer ang hiwalay. Para pag nasira ang isa (ilaw), buo pa ang isa (fan), vice versa.
  • Good choice! I don't like getting those exhaust fans that have grills. Hirap kasi linisan ng may tiny grills.

Here's what I have in my bathrooms
    4dd4f3ca_30celingtype.jpg
  • @neo, how do you plan to go with your exhaust fan?
    saan mo padadaanin sa Oaks natin?
  • http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd429/NeoMatrix2/DSC05504.jpg

http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd429/NeoMatrix2/DSC05505.jpg

http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd429/NeoMatrix2/DSC05510.jpg

The small one is 100LD Turbo model for my bathrooms - ceiling mount. The CMH (cubic meter per hour) spec is 115. I bought 2 units. I was able to haggle down the price to PHP900.

The bigger one is 150LD model for the kitchen and AV room - wall mount. The CMH spec is 265. I got 2 units. I was able to haggle down the price to PHP1,250.

where can i buy this one po? thanks
  • Got them from Soler today. Small exhaust (ceiling and wall mount) fans but very powerful. And they don't look like exhaust fans. And quite affordable for its specs and designs.

I bought 4 units. 2 for the bathrooms, 1 for the kitchen, and 1 for the AV room.

Would you mind sharing where in Soler did you get your exhausts from?? I need wall mounted exhausts... thanks!
  • Would you mind sharing where in Soler did you get your exhausts from?? I need wall mounted exhausts... thanks!

Kung wall-mounted exhaust fans, madami ding choices sa Alabang Home Depot or yung mga big hardware depots sa Pasong Tamo. Pwede pa ang credit card.

Sa Soler kasi, susuyurin mo.

Yung nabili ko pala ay sa sobrang powerful at hindi matibay ang kakabitan, may vibrations, maingay. Pag ceiling mount, hindi pwede sa metal furring/ficem board ikabit.
  • sir neo, i would suggest instead of using an exhaust fast for fumes in the kitchen would be using a range hood instead of a fan. range hoods are usually multi function and a lot stronger than most exhaust fans, to keep the smell and heat from staying inside the kitchen / work area.

multi function meaning, may built in lights, some higher end ones would have built in smoke sensors and alarms.

elba and la germania comes to mind. =D
  • franzb69 wrote: »
    sir neo, i would suggest instead of using an exhaust fast for fumes in the kitchen would be using a range hood instead of a fan. range hoods are usually multi function and a lot stronger than most exhaust fans, to keep the smell and heat from staying inside the kitchen / work area.

multi function meaning, may built in lights, some higher end ones would have built in smoke sensors and alarms.

elba and la germania comes to mind. =D

thanks, franzb69. i know. kaya lang wala talaga sa budget. sa next renov ko siguro. and besides, sobrang lakas ng ventilation pala sa kitchen ko. derecho agad sa courtyard then pataas ang fumes and smoke.