FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

how to speak like kris aquino

jkakldjflkjajkakldjflkja I only believe in God. PExer
do you guys have any tips on how to imitate kris aquino's way of talking? i was chosen as the host for our christmas party kase and i'm thinking of giving it the kris aquino treatment to make the party more interesting. :)

Comments

• inviinvi Member ✭✭✭
    Make your voice sound sing-songy, be as tactless and rude as possible, then do a horsey sounding laugh. *okay*
  • Gayahin mo si Angelica Panganiban na ginagaya si Kris Aquino

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/v/JkmQIg7iZvA[/VIDEO]
  • cmonmamoncmonmamon sugar-free PExer
    I-exaggerate mo yung pagbuka ng bibig mo when speaking, taasan ang boses, and i-exagerrate mo din yung pag-pronounce and enunciate mo ng words. :lol:
  • jonslaughtjonslaught Disconnected from Reality PExer
    In addition don't stop talking about yourself, your child, your mama and papa and your siblings and your lovelife. Love love love! :glee:
  • purpleheadd07purpleheadd07 Babae po ako ✭✭
    kaya ko lang si bimbi eh:

"watchikchik, mama?" :glee:
  • soltera81soltera81 A little bit of everything ✭✭
    What made you think that by sounding like Kris, you'll make the party interesting? :lol:
  • ^It has the potential to turn out into a massive cringe-fest!
    cmonmamon wrote: »
    I-exaggerate mo yung pagbuka ng bibig mo when speaking, taasan ang boses, and i-exagerrate mo din yung pag-pronounce and enunciate mo ng words. :lol:

You haven't eliminated impersonating Miriam Santiago. :lol:
  • cmonmamoncmonmamon sugar-free PExer
    ^Oh, and that! :lol:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file