PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at pex-info@pinoyexchange.com. Thank you!

how to speak like kris aquino

jkakldjflkjajkakldjflkja I only believe in God. PExer
do you guys have any tips on how to imitate kris aquino's way of talking? i was chosen as the host for our christmas party kase and i'm thinking of giving it the kris aquino treatment to make the party more interesting. :)

Comments

• inviinvi Member ✭✭✭
    Make your voice sound sing-songy, be as tactless and rude as possible, then do a horsey sounding laugh. *okay*
  • Gayahin mo si Angelica Panganiban na ginagaya si Kris Aquino

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/v/JkmQIg7iZvA[/VIDEO]
  • cmonmamoncmonmamon sugar-free PExer
    I-exaggerate mo yung pagbuka ng bibig mo when speaking, taasan ang boses, and i-exagerrate mo din yung pag-pronounce and enunciate mo ng words. :lol:
  • jonslaughtjonslaught Disconnected from Reality PExer
    In addition don't stop talking about yourself, your child, your mama and papa and your siblings and your lovelife. Love love love! :glee:
  • purpleheadd07purpleheadd07 Babae po ako ✭✭
    kaya ko lang si bimbi eh:

"watchikchik, mama?" :glee:
  • soltera81soltera81 A little bit of everything ✭✭
    What made you think that by sounding like Kris, you'll make the party interesting? :lol:
  • ^It has the potential to turn out into a massive cringe-fest!
    cmonmamon wrote: »
    I-exaggerate mo yung pagbuka ng bibig mo when speaking, taasan ang boses, and i-exagerrate mo din yung pag-pronounce and enunciate mo ng words. :lol:

You haven't eliminated impersonating Miriam Santiago. :lol:
  • cmonmamoncmonmamon sugar-free PExer
    ^Oh, and that! :lol:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file