Home PEx International Entertainment International TV

Flashpoint - hindi popular sa pinoys?

I've done a search and there is really no thread for this here in PeX. It's my favorite non-comedy show. It's very interesting. 85% of the episodes were great - awesome. Anyway, here's the description.

Flashpoint is a Canadian police drama television series that debuted on July 11, 2008, on CTV in Canada and ran on CBS in the United States for its first three and a half seasons. It's currently in it's fourth season.
The show focuses on a fictional elite tactical unit, called the Strategic Response Unit (SRU), within a Canadian metropolitan police force (styled on the Toronto Police Emergency Task Force[4]). The SRU are tasked to resolve extreme situations that regular officers are not trained to handle including hostage-taking, bomb threats and heavily armed criminals. Equipped with high-tech tools and a cache of weapons and explosives, members use negotiation tactics and intuition to try to avoid the use of deadly force. In fact, the usage of deadly force is only implemented as a last resort when other options are exhausted.

Characters
1. Hugh Dillon as Ed
090514hughdillon_flashpoint1.jpg

2. Amy Jo Johnson as Jules
527993_1283087079656_full.jpg

3. David Paetkau as Sam
Newer%2BDavid.jpg

4. Sergio di Zio as Spike
sergio1.jpg

5. Michael Cram as Wordy
cram.jpg

6. Enrico Colantoni as Greg
enrico_colantoni_0wtjw.jpg

Comments

• I love Flashpoint. Akala ko, ako lang ang Pinoy na gusto ito. Sam is my favorite character. His voice is just so sexy. Relatable din ang character niya para sa akin.
  • j5bataj5bata PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I've only watched an episode online pero so far wala pang local broadcaster (cable/free-tv) ang nagpapalabas nito (naunahan pa sila ng Rookie Blue).

All I can say is: It's good to see Amy Jo Johnson (Pink Ranger, MMPR) and Enrico Colantoni (Just Shoot Me, Veronica Mars)
  • QT IIQT II PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    j5bata wrote: »
    I've only watched an episode online pero so far wala pang local broadcaster (cable/free-tv) ang nagpapalabas nito (naunahan pa sila ng Rookie Blue).

All I can say is: It's good to see Amy Jo Johnson (Pink Ranger, MMPR) and Enrico Colantoni (Just Shoot Me, Veronica Mars)

I also remember Amy Jo Johnson from Felicity (Season 1)...I just hope Star World or Universal should pick this up. Eh mga Pinoys, masyado biased tayo sa mga gawang-Hollywood, Flashpoint doesn't disguise it Canadian-ness
  • Is this as good as The Shield? The Wire? Otherwise I won't bother...
  • j5bataj5bata PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐