Home PEx Business and Careers Banking and Finance
Join our PEx Olympics Quiz Night and win GCash prizes! 🏅

PH Credit Score System & Credit Reporting Centers [BAPCB, CCAP, CIC, CMAP, TU, etc] | FAQ p.1

Comments

• ZtransformZtransform PEx Rookie ⭐
    hjpotter said:
    Please be advised that request for a copy of Credit Reports is a multi-stage process that includes as follows:

1. Scheduling an appointment online through the CIC Online Appointment Scheduler ("CICOAS") with the link: www.creditinfo.gov.ph/appointment

2. Appearing in person in CIC at the scheduled time

3. Validating the Applicant’s identity using government issued identification cards and other methods as may be determined by the CIC

4. Drawing of the Credit Report

5. Additional validating of the Applicant’s identity once the Credit Report has been drawn

6. Receiving of the Credit Report via e-mail

Also, kindly note that the CIC does NOT give Credit Scores but only Credit Reports. Credit scoring is a value-added service that is offered by our accredited credit bureaus, namely: CIBI Information Corporation, Compuscan Philippines Inc., CRIF Philippines, and Transunion Information Solutions Philippines.

I actually tried requesting for my credit report. Kasi nabasa ko somewhere na libre naman daw. I already emailed cic about it. They replied and enumerated the process. Ayon. Di ko na lang tinuloy because of Step #2. I live in mindanao. 
  • tadashi_2019tadashi_2019 PEx Rookie ⭐
    ^^ CIC’s credit report is not very comprehensive based on personal experience. I only have 2 records in it, whereas TransUnion shows like 10 including the most recent ones. Di yata lahat nagsu-submit sa CIC despite the mandate.
  • CaptainLimitCaptainLimit PEx Rookie ⭐
    edited March 2019 #24
    You need to personally go to their office because you need to show your valid id and fill up some information.

• pexplopexplo PEx Rookie ⭐
    Hello po. Can someone please share the most updated list of TransUnion banks? Thanks!
    Hello po. Can someone please share the most updated list of TransUnion banks? Thanks!
  • TzadikTzadik PEx Rookie ⭐
    Hi! Ask ko pang panu makakuha ng credit report sa CIC?
  • ehleesyanehleesyan PEx Moderator
    Tzadik said:
    Hi! Ask ko pang panu makakuha ng credit report sa CIC?
    Please read on the first page : https://www.pinoyexchange.com/discussion/comment/77986995/#Comment_77986995

I'll make it easier for you:

Qouting hjpoter

Please be advised that request for a copy of Credit Reports is a multi-stage process that includes as follows:

1. Scheduling an appointment online through the CIC Online Appointment Scheduler ("CICOAS") with the link: www.creditinfo.gov.ph/appointment

2. Appearing in person in CIC at the scheduled time

3. Validating the Applicant’s identity using government issued identification cards and other methods as may be determined by the CIC

4. Drawing of the Credit Report

5. Additional validating of the Applicant’s identity once the Credit Report has been drawn

6. Receiving of the Credit Report via e-mail

Also, kindly note that the CIC does NOT give Credit Scores but only Credit Reports. Credit scoring is a value-added service that is offered by our accredited credit bureaus, namely: CIBI Information Corporation, Compuscan Philippines Inc., CRIF Philippines, and Transunion Information Solutions Philippines.

• tadashi_2019tadashi_2019 PEx Rookie ⭐
    pexplo said:

Founding members: BPI, MCC, CITI, HSBC, BDO
    Other members: SB, Bankard, Unionbank, Maybank, AMEXCO and Equicom. Forgot what else pero hindi members ang EWB, PNB at RBank.
    pexplo said:

Other members: SB, Bankard, Unionbank, Maybank, AMEXCO and Equicom. Forgot what else pero hindi members ang EWB, PNB at RBank.
    Thank you po! :D
  • RandyUtotino1082RandyUtotino1082 PEx Rookie ⭐
    pexplo said:
    pexplo said:

Thank you po! :D
    Anu ba dapat ang compliance ng isang bank para maging kaanib ng isang TU member like CITI at HSBC??
  • akositunyingakositunying PEx Rookie ⭐
    At the moment..  😉

Waiting na lang sa report...

• ehleesyanehleesyan PEx Moderator
    At the moment..  😉

Ilang minuto/oras inabot mo? :)
  • im.an.emo.kidim.an.emo.kid PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I also went to TransUnion last week to get my credit report. Mabilis lang ang proseso and it only took 15 minutes to generate and print the report. Nashock nga ako sa credit score ko kasi 851 sya and I am categorized as "Very Low Risk". Makikita sa report ang mga open and closed accounts for both secured and regular credit cards.
  • simonbelmontsimonbelmont PEx Rookie ⭐
    At the moment..  😉

Cool! 1/Pwedeng pa snapshot ng lahat ng pages? Black out mo nalang lahat ng data mo. 2/ Gano katagal mong nakuha? How's the processing experience? May mahabang pila? Thanks!
  • rickartrickart 🏹 Archer Squad🥉
    I also went to TransUnion last week to get my credit report. Mabilis lang ang proseso and it only took 15 minutes to generate and print the report. Nashock nga ako sa credit score ko kasi 851 sya and I am categorized as "Very Low Risk". Makikita sa report ang mga open and closed accounts for both secured and regular credit cards.
    Paano magrequest ng credit report? Kailangan ba tumawag at magrequest or pwede pumunta na lang dun without calling.
  • aeronpaul24aeronpaul24 PEx Rookie ⭐
    Kasama ba ang home at autoloan sa reporting? 
  • im.an.emo.kidim.an.emo.kid PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    rickart said:
    Paano magrequest ng credit report? Kailangan ba tumawag at magrequest or pwede pumunta na lang dun without calling.
    Punta ka lang sa TransUnion office during weekdays between 9 AM and 5 PM. No need to set an appointment. Basta magdala ka ng valid IDs, at least 3. 
  • rickartrickart 🏹 Archer Squad🥉
    rickart said:
    Punta ka lang sa TransUnion office during weekdays between 9 AM and 5 PM. No need to set an appointment. Basta magdala ka ng valid IDs, at least 3. 
    Ang dami naman Valid IDs. Kaloka! I have my UMID and Passport lang. Pwede na kaya company ID?
  • Strong7PowerStrong7Power Member PEx Moderator
    rickart said:
    rickart said:
    Ang dami naman Valid IDs. Kaloka! I have my UMID and Passport lang. Pwede na kaya company ID?
    Kasi hindi lang TU ang hihingan ka ng valid, ang ibang security guard sa ibang palapag, hihingan ka rin e. The more, the merrier....