PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at pex-info@pinoyexchange.com. Thank you!

Koy Banal- bomb scare

daddy warbucksdaddy warbucks Member PExer
Koy Banal was detained in davao yesterday after flight carrying both bmeg and barako bull had waited over an hour before take off due to his "joke"..

Lesson learned, another reminder especially for airline travelers during this long holiday... http://bit.ly/sIL8Pe

Comments

• a_rona_ron Member PExer
    Vovo yung mga guards.In every rule there must be an exception.I presume coach koy is with thr B meg team.The guards must be very vovo not to indentify them as PBA players or a PBA team.
  • Larry LegendLarry Legend Member ✭✭✭
    a_ron wrote: »
    Vovo yung mga guards.In every rule there must be an exception.I presume coach koy is with thr B meg team.The guards must be very vovo not to indentify them as PBA players or a PBA team.

It is an absolute no no to say 'bomb' or joke about having a bomb with you while inside an airplane. The airline industry is serious with this and there are no exceptions. Pero since we are in the Philippines where everything can be settled (ex. pag-usapan na lang natin 'to), Koy Banal got off lightly and didn't have to spend time in jail or pay a hefty fine.

Only idiots joke about having a bomb on a plane and Koy Banal has demonstrated he is one and he deserved his treatment. Hindi naman porke assistent coach ka ng kung sinong team e puede nang balewalain ang masamang biro.
  • rev14rev14 Member PExer
    ^ i don't think bomb scare is funny. for god's sake, we're talking about the safety of passengers! kahit na ikaw pa pinaka sikat you have no right to do that. kudos to the guards for doing their duty.

mag isip isip ka muna bago ka mag post. baka ikaw yung "vovo"
  • takakitakaki Member PExer

You call the guards "vovo" just because they did their duty & enforced a long-known security procedure?

You think that Koy Banal should be exempted just because he's associated with a PBA team?

Troll harder.
    takaki wrote: »
    You call the guards "vovo" just because they did their duty & enforced a long-known security procedure?

You think that Koy Banal should be exempted just because he's associated with a PBA team?

Troll harder.

The law should be applied not to its letter but to the spirit or to the intent of the law makers. For some one who is known such joke is indeed just a joke. I am just expressing my opinion that those guards must just let that joke pass for it is just an ordinary joke.
  • That's a real stupid thing to do. I remember a friend of mine saying "you're the bomb" while boarding a trip to Palawan and he was warned by the guards. :rotflmao:
    I also find that Law very stupid ,Kung naka pasok na sa boarding area or sa plane mismo meaning who have already pass 2 x ray machines and numerous airport security dapat wala na talaga maka lampas.Ala palang kwenta ang kanilang mga security procedure kasi dipa *** sure na lahat naka pasok wala talagang dalang bomba. Hope You get my point.
  • Max_BuwayaMax_Buwaya Member ✭✭✭
    if phil jackson did the same thing, he should be excused by US airport authorities because he is the most recognizable basketball coach and the winningest at that :glee:
  • trapkmeg16trapkmeg16 Member PExer
    a_ron: The airport securities are just doing their job. I don't think that's being Vovo.
    a_ron: Why don't you try boarding a plane and joke about carrying a bomb? When they arrest you give them that reason of yours about the law being stupid? Come on man, just one time.
  • Jess24Jess24 1225 ✭✭✭
    I also find that Law very stupid ,Kung naka pasok na sa boarding area or sa plane mismo meaning who have already pass 2 x ray machines and numerous airport security dapat wala na talaga maka lampas.Ala palang kwenta ang kanilang mga security procedure kasi dipa *** sure na lahat naka pasok wala talagang dalang bomba. Hope You get my point.

Haha, what kind of logic is this? So the fact na dumaan ka na sa xray machines and inspectors already gives you the right to say "bomb" on an airplane?

Dude, ang reason kung bakit may ganitong batas is to PREVENT panic and chaos that may ensue among passengers. Hinde lahat ng tao sa eroplano kayang sakyan yung joke ng mga kapwa nila pasahero. There are elderly folks, children and people with heart condition who take bomb jokes seriously.
    ^^^ Right on!
    Jess24 wrote: »
    Haha, what kind of logic is this? So the fact na dumaan ka na sa xray machines and inspectors already gives you the right to say "bomb" on an airplane?

Dude, ang reason kung bakit may ganitong batas is to PREVENT panic and chaos that may ensue among passengers. Hinde lahat ng tao sa eroplano kayang sakyan yung joke ng mga kapwa nila pasahero. There are elderly folks, children and people with heart condition who take bomb jokes seriously.

If you heard someone say na meron bomba then you panic it means wala talaga tayung trust sa security measure impose by our Airport Securities. It is same na mag panic yung owner pag sumigaw yung house maid na magnanagaw even if he is employing 100 security personel,high fences,security cameras and x-ray machine in all the house entrance.
    For me lang ha instead of having this law why not assure all people including elderly folks and children that the airport are secured 1too against terrorize and that they are capable to secure the safety of all passenger.That they are doing there job in securing the airport and the passengers as well. So kahit ilang bomb jokes pa it will always a joke. Get my point bright boys.
  • outofwhackoutofwhack under your skin ✭✭✭
    rev14 wrote: »
    ^ i don't think bomb scare is funny. for god's sake, we're talking about the safety of passengers! kahit na ikaw pa pinaka sikat you have no right to do that. kudos to the guards for doing their duty.

mag isip isip ka muna bago ka mag post. baka ikaw yung "vovo"
    It is an absolute no no to say 'bomb' or joke about having a bomb with you while inside an airplane. The airline industry is serious with this and there are no exceptions. Pero since we are in the Philippines where everything can be settled (ex. pag-usapan na lang natin 'to), Koy Banal got off lightly and didn't have to spend time in jail or pay a hefty fine.

Only idiots joke about having a bomb on a plane and Koy Banal has demonstrated he is one and he deserved his treatment. Hindi naman porke assistent coach ka ng kung sinong team e puede nang balewalain ang masamang biro.

i remember reading about TV host John Estrada doing the same thing, but instead of being detained like he should've been, he was just reprimanded, if i remember correctly.

fact is, this really is a no-no. no matter who you are. though i also remember reading frank drilon and jinggoy estrada being asked to remove their shoes at the NAIA and they huffed and puffed about it, that it was disrespectful to them bec they were elected officials, etc.

i guess ganyan talaga sa Pinas. may feeling of entitlement ang ibang tao. :lol: thing is, why would you even risk the hassle of being reprimanded/detained for a silly joke. my dad is a jokester and whenever we board planes since 9-11 i always tell him to please not make a bomb joke or a terrorist joke. :bop:
    Antique na din pala ang laws na ito kaya pala this a review.maybe when the time that law was created there yet survillance cameras and hi tech X-ray Machines.Ka age ***** ninyo ang law na ito no wonder.

Here is the law:
    Presidential Decree 1727 en acted by the late Pres,FERDINAND E. MARCOS
    humihirit pa si kolokoy :lol:
  • magus08magus08 Member
    Come on, @a_ron, let's say you hear some stranger on a plane with you talking about a bomb, I'm pretty sure you'd just shrug it off - confidently thinking all those airplane disasters in history are now outdated proof. :bop: :bop:
    The said law is very applicable in other place such as in bus ,jeep or other Public transportation where in no Security measures being conducted.
    hey-you-troll-harder-thumb.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file