Home PEx Lifestyle Style and Fashion
'Tis the season. Happy Holidays, PExers!
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

Official Thread: Muji Philippines

Muji Philippines is new to my vocabulary pero seems ok **** *** products nila.. They have big discounts and giveaways..

Ask ko lang if ok ba yung products nila..hehehe
Gusto ko kc i try meron naman silang fan pages

Anyone here na MUJI addict??
Suggestion Plz..

Here's one of their biggest sale: LINK

Parang mganda kc siya..Hehehe
*okay**okay**okay*

Comments

• PandaemonaeonPandaemonaeon Moderator PEx Moderator
    I went there last week and was a bit disappointed. Most of their stuff can be had in Beabi for cheap (like the passport holder) and their clothes lack variety.

The translucent memo stick-ons was pretty cool though.
  • Yeah most of their stuff can be had for much cheaper from other stores

those re-used yarn socks are pretty good for the price though
  • chowee wrote: »
    Muji Philippines is new to my vocabulary pero seems ok **** *** products nila.. They have big discounts and giveaways..

Ask ko lang if ok ba yung products nila..hehehe
    Gusto ko kc i try meron naman silang fan pages

Anyone here na MUJI addict??
    Suggestion Plz..

Here's one of their biggest sale: LINK

Parang mganda kc siya..Hehehe
    *okay**okay**okay*

Thankz po...hehehe
  • Everything's overpriced but still for some reason marami silang nabibiktima sa marketing/advertising nila hehe.
    I've never been to the foreign version of Muji — is it really overpriced too or just Pinoy translation at work?
  • i think its just pinoy translation at work
  • D-Grey wrote: »
    Yeah most of their stuff can be had for much cheaper from other stores

Agree agree...the file/storage boxes do have cheaper equivalents at national bookstore...other storage bags do have very similar equivalents at beabi

even the cutlery and dinnerware may cheaper equivalents rin...even the clothes...

since they have a minimalist design...most of their products have cheaper equivalents somewhere else

kung ayaw mo na lang magisip (and you don't mind the cost) kung san ka magshoshopping ng modern japanese stuffs...mag muji ka na
  • one word: overpriced
  • I've never been to the foreign version of Muji — is it really overpriced too or just Pinoy translation at work?

It's similarly overpriced in Taiwan.
    Well in that case..

Uniqlo save us!
  • Well in that case..

Uniqlo save us!

yes Uniqlo please saves us! wag ka sanang overpriced like the rest!!!
  • partyaddictpartyaddict PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I've never been to the foreign version of Muji — is it really overpriced too or just Pinoy translation at work?

Love Muji.

And yes, branches abroad are similarly priced.
    Like for either HK or SG branch forgot na), mas mahal lang ng less than 100pesos ang 3-pack ng undershirts. The ones I've been to sa HK are bigger, and the SG ones I've been to has a cold section -- I love Muji milk tea (around Php 105, medium sized bottle)
  • kuting_kittenkuting_kitten PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Am not impressed with Muji even when I saw it abroad, overpriced here, too. Looking forward to visiting Uniqlo, though.
  • CoolCucumberCoolCucumber PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Was there last week to just look around. OVERPRICED. Checked it out 'cause I heard Muji from a friend. Nakapunta na yata siya sa Muji store overseas and she was quite raving about it. Expensive products, quite nice marketing/packaging.

Are you kidding me? Generic colored pens for P_ _ _? Eh sa Clipper P88 lang 'yan eh. I even saw a dress worth P1000+ eh may ganun na ako, exact tela, iba lang ang design and got it for free [dami ko kasing binili sa isang online store :glee:]. Also saw lunch boxes worth P600+. Again, sa Daiso P88 lang [although sa Muji set of 3 na, sa Daiso per piece ang P88--but still].

Oh well, ang market nila sa Greenbelt eh hindi yata nagpupunta sa National Bookstore o sa Daiso o sa Japan Home Center kaya may mabibiktima rin naman siguro sila.

:rpflag:
  • Everything's overpriced but still for some reason marami silang nabibiktima sa marketing/advertising nila hehe.
    mike168 wrote: »
    i think its just pinoy translation at work
    one word: overpriced

I agree, its okay sana if its ganun ka-mahal, if the quality justifies the price to make me wanna buy their products.

They may have cute-sy items but then, i can get those in a much sosyal na store at the same price or even much lower price :)
  • I buy their button-down shirts, notebooks and candles when I have spare money. Those small plastic containers are cute too - perfect for storing shampoos/facial wash when traveling though very expensive. Not spending P200+ for those but I might reconsider some day...
  • They have some ok button-up shirts, but other than that, it's nothing special. Never heard of it myself, I just checked it out when I first saw it in MOA a week ago.
  • They have some ok button-up shirts, but other than that, it's nothing special. Never heard of it myself, I just checked it out when I first saw it in MOA a week ago.

^for a guy kase like me, brands like Clavin Klein, Zara, Springfield, Celio, TOPMAN, Homme, Adora, etc.. - has been my benchmark for quality clothes.

So anything na par below these brands i've mentioned is not going to be my thing. They may have nice pieces, but if the price is just the same as what i wear but way ahead in terms of quality, i'd still stick to my brands.
  • Agreed. For the same price of the button-up shirts they have there, you could get a better one at GAP or Zara for the same price, if not cheaper. I don't see MUJI doing too well here in Manila... ><
  • A lot of people are window shopping at Muji but no one is actually buying.