FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

new primtime shows on ABC 5 this coming August

zschownhezschownhe patch = pogi PExer
.....well check the new shows on ABC 5 this coming August.....that will be aired every Mon, Tue, Thurs and Friday.....i think the time of airing is around 9:30 PM......

......these are the shows......and i don't know what show will be shown on what day.....saka na kapag naitanong ko na.....

....RX.....i'm not familiar about RX but i think it's all about medical stuff.....

......The Exchange......the music on their opening billboard was written by cynthia alexander.....ito ata yung inilaban niya sa metro pop.....its about two people exchanging places.....i think probe produced this one.....

......On Air.....theres this booth with a cam and people can say anything they want iside the booth.....they can sing......they can dance......greet.....make fun......parang they have given a chance to be on air....

......Trabaho Lang.....well shempre plugging.....this one is co produced by the company where i'm connected now....as for the title itself......it will feature "TRABAHO" but in a different approach.....Trabaho lang will dig deeper on things people do for a living......

......well thats all for now.....kaya hintay na lang kayo ng August...... at maipapalabas na ang mga shows na iyan.....yun lang....salamat po.....

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Member PExer
    Oi Emer may bayad yang plugging! :lol:

I'm guessing, all of these are local shows? Sinong mga nandyan?
  • zschownhezschownhe patch = pogi PExer
    .....hehehe saka na bayad kapag may rating na yung show.......ala namang big stars dito eh.....pero grabe ha....we just finished editing the first segment of the pilot episode of trabaho lang....at grabe....maaawa ka sa mga pulis.....in fairness....yun lang po muna.....oo nga pala.....in case interested kayo kay ping lacson.....kasama rin sya sa pilot episode.....yung episode kase is about policeman.....basta tungkol sa matulis......hehehe......

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file