PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at pex-info@pinoyexchange.com. Thank you!

PrayersforChristineMamaril

mike2525mike2525 Member PExer
pls mga ka pex pakita natin ang suporta kina billy at kay christine sana magising na ***..magsamasama tayo now..kailangan nang suporta nila kahit dito man lang at maipakita natin sa kanila ang suporta natin may mga players din nagbabasa dito..salamat po..

Comments

• mike2525 wrote: »
    pls mga ka pex pakita natin ang suporta kina billy at kay christine sana magising na ***..magsamasama tayo now..kailangan nang suporta nila kahit dito man lang at maipakita natin sa kanila ang suporta natin may mga players din nagbabasa dito..salamat po..

Bakit at ano nangyari kay Christine?:confused:
  • mike2525mike2525 Member PExer
    nawalan nang malaypo then temporary coma *** dapat magising *** saloob nang 72 hrs..pls pray pba fans
  • mike2525 wrote: »
    nawalan nang malaypo then temporary coma *** dapat magising *** saloob nang 72 hrs..pls pray pba fans

Oh I see. Nakakaawa naman. I think the entire PBA (Players, fans, and officials) family will be praying for her. :depressed:
  • trapkmeg16trapkmeg16 Member PExer
    My prayers...
  • lovejoneslovejones living the martini life ✭✭
    parang african sleeping sickness
  • BoyingBoying Member ✭✭✭
    my prayer goes to Christine ( asawa ba ni Billy ito )
  • lawgonelawgone Member ✭✭
    Can anyone clarify what really happened to Mrs. Mamaril? I mean bakit siya na-coma?
  • Kaede RukawaKaede Rukawa #FearTheBeer PExer
    Ang bata pa. :bop:

n571098968_668981_6643.jpg
  • Red_EngrRed_Engr Member ✭✭
    Boying wrote: »
    my prayer goes to Christine ( asawa ba ni Billy ito )

our prayers to Christine Mamaril, hope things will get better soon
  • YoonJay18YoonJay18 Thomasian PExer
    Praying for Billy's wife's fast recovery.
  • death_rowdeath_row Member ✭✭
    Prayers to her and her family
  • tsufitsufi Member ✭✭✭
    saw them a couple of months ago sa mall shopping for baby stuffs buntis yata. Nakapanganak na ba?
  • aaroncmaaroncm 6-3-1 PExer
    My prayers to Christine Mamaril.
  • arjhayjhayararjhayjhayar Member PExer
    our prayers to christine mamaril..
  • brahma_bullbrahma_bull The Great One PExer

that just leaves a bad taste in the mouth...:grrr: this is beyond team loyalty na... its about one's life...

anyways, my prayers go out to billy and his family.. God bless him and his family...
  • Ahura MazdaAhura Mazda Member ✭✭✭
    Billy and Christine's eldest daughter will turn 3 this Sunday. The best gift she could receive is her mom's recovery. I hope Christine wakes up from her temporary coma.
  • sTaRter_01sTaRter_01 Just Tune In PExer
    dami OA...prayer-prayer as if it will really help...*peace*

LOL what an IDIOT! MF! did you Read your response do you think that is an appropriate reply to this thread?

O btw PRAYERS WORKS! and its better you make another Account soon coz this one will soon be banned..

My prayer to the family of Billy! have faith always!
  • izzleizzle Member PExer
    ahmm napaka laking tulong po ng dasal..

hayss meron pala talaga mga tao na hinde naniniwala sa sa kaka yahan ng dasal =(

@topic: sana magising na sya..
  • Jess24Jess24 1225 ✭✭✭

Wow. I hope you wont regret this post at any time in your life.
  • NashiNashi Member PExer

ATHEIST!

Atheist, agnostic, infidel, skeptic refer to persons not inclined toward religious belief or a particular form of religious belief. An atheist is one who denies the existence of a deity or of divine beings. An agnostic is one who believes it impossible to know anything about God or about the creation of the universe and refrains from commitment to any religious doctrine. Infidel means an unbeliever, especially a nonbeliever in Islam or Christianity. A skeptic doubts and is critical of all accepted doctrines and creeds.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file