Home PEx International Entertainment Music and Radio

bakit umalis si zack sa RATM?

I really have no idea why zack left RATM. please tell me why zack left rage against the machine. post your comments.

Comments

• Some things has to end.Zack maybe thinking that RATM is on its last cycles of fame kaya its a matter of making or collaborating with other bands. Just like Smashing Pumpkins, they are just working on a box set and then its the end....New ones will come...old ones will go...

• Zack De La Rocha Leaves Rage Against the Machine

October 18, 2000 – Zack De La Rocha has announced his departure from Rage Against the Machine. In a statement, the singer, co-songwriter and lyricist for the intense, politically charged rock group said, "I feel that it is now necessary to leave Rage because our decision-making process has completely failed. It is no longer meeting the aspirations of all four of us collectively as a band, and from my perspective, has undermined our artistic and political ideal. I am extremely proud of our work, both as activists and musicians, as well as indebted and grateful to every person who has expressed solidarity and shared this incredible experience with us."

Known for their incendiary brand of rock, the pioneering band has railed against social and political injustices in their music while helping bring attention to sweatshop labor, political prisoners within the United States, and the movement for democracy in Mexico. Formed in Los Angeles in 1991, the Grammy-winning group established itself as a powerful live act before signing with Epic, who issued the group's self-titled CD in 1992, followed by 1996's Evil Empire and 1999's Battle of Los Angeles. These three albums earned vast critical acclaim and sold over eight-million records in the U.S. alone.

Statement from Tim Commerford, Tom Morello, and Brad Wilk of Rage Against the Machine

October 19, 2000 – In response to lead vocalist Zack De La Rocha's announcement yesterday of his departure from Rage Against the Machine, the remaining members have issued the following statement.

"We're proud of our history and what we've accomplished musically and politically over the last nine years. We are committed to continuing with our efforts to effect change in the social and political arena and look forward to creating more ground breaking music for our fans. In other words, we'll keep it loud, keep it funky and most definitely rock on...."

In other words, tampuhan... :D:D:D
  • Zack is just looking for an excuse to release a solo album... gusto siguro nya lang kahati sa paycheck