Home PEx International Entertainment Music and Radio

Aiza Seguerra being Lesbian

share your thoughts...

hindi ba sila twins ni Arnold Clavio?! :D

Comments

• *I can smell a hetero/sexist cartoon character somewhere . . .*
  • *sniff* Yeah, somewhere around here. :|

Sexuality shouldn't be an issue of musical taste. The very topic is distasteful.
  • IraIra PEx Rookie ⭐
    I don't see any problem with her being a bisexual, if indeed she is. It's not like she's asking people here to perform sex on her, right? What goes on in her private life should remain as such. Sexual preference has got nothing to do with talent, and it's a pity if some people can't see past that.
  • Originally posted by Ira
    I don't see any problem with her being a bisexual, if indeed she is. It's not like she's asking people here to perform sex on her, right? What goes on in her private life should remain as such. Sexual preference has got nothing to do with talent, and it's a pity if some people can't see past that.

well said...there isn't a rule sayin that only straight people can be good musicians right?! people who judge these peeps should be ashamed of themselves bcoz all of us deserves a chance to be accepted in the society...
  • *keyah**keyah* PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    So what if she is?

She's still a human being.

*okay*
  • ...who cares?!...she's still human you know!...that needs respect,,,especially in her personal life...

...i don't understand why some people are so narrow minded.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  • aren't you guys kinda sarcastic?! astr0b0y is just asking to share your thoughts about it... he didn't say that "aiza, being lesbian is something bad" (if ever she is) and yeah i know it really doesn't matter... but don't you guys think that little astr0b0y is merely just asking lang talaga?! he's not judging aiza or whatever ok?!?! tsk.. tsk.. tsk..

:spinstar: :britain: :spinstar:
  • IraIra PEx Rookie ⭐
    If you re-read the replies, iBiZaGuRL, no one is accusing astr0b0y here as being homophobic or judgemental. I understood what he meant, and while I also find the topic distasteful like Mister Dean did here, I didn't (and still don't) think that it was the way astr0boy felt. My comments (and I'm sure most of the comments above as well) are not sarcastic remarks aimed at astr0b0y, but at people who can't look past someone's sexual preference.
  • ahmmmmmmmmmm....guys:

i just wanted to make it clear that im not against homosexualism or lesbianism

i posted this thread coz i just wana know why some people are making such a big puss about sexual preferences

thanks!
  • ONGA! SO WTF IS SHE IS? DOES THAT MEAN SHE CAN'T BE AN ENTERTAINMENT PERFORMER ANYMORE?? DOES IT ALSO MEAN THAT SHE'S NOT WORTHY TO BE CALLED A HUMAN BEING EITHER?!

cut the crap, losers.
  • who cares? The girl's got talent..give her a break! :rolleyes:
  • It doesnt matter, she's one of the very few respected singers in Philippines regardless of her sexuality. Besides she's a really nice person.
  • well, i like her voice...
  • RöttenMindRöttenMind PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    i dont care, i still love her voice..

:smokin:
  • Originally posted by iBiZaGuRL
    aren't you guys kinda sarcastic?! astr0b0y is just asking to share your thoughts about it... he didn't say that "aiza, being lesbian is something bad" (if ever she is) and yeah i know it really doesn't matter... but don't you guys think that little astr0b0y is merely just asking lang talaga?! he's not judging aiza or whatever ok?!?! tsk.. tsk.. tsk..

:spinstar: :britain: :spinstar:

I'm not being sarcastic. I'm just sad about the fact that people still make a big fuzz about homosexuality (oh well, what's new?). And the question seems odd. Why? It's like saying/asking:

Aiza Seguerra being a woman. . . share your thoughts?

So, it's a hetero/sexist statement because it seems to me that astroboy only considers male or female (heterosexuals) to be the "known" and only gender, which is not true because gay/lesbian is the 3rd gender and it's perfectly normal to be one.

Anyway, it really depends on your beliefs so no one has the right to tell you whether what you know is wrong or right. If you've taken gender studies, you will know what I mean. But if you haven't, then I guess it'll still be different.

Now back to music . . .
  • who cares...if anyone's lesbian or not...as long as he/she plays good music...it's fine by me...hell, i don't see anyone compaining that Barbie Alamalbis is a lesbian...as a music fan...music should be prioritized...In Aiza's case...i don't see anything wrong with her music, and as long as she plays good music who gives an F if she's a lesbo or not!

:fork_off:
  • nussnuss PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Yeah, watch out for her new single, "Pagbading ng Panahon"...... sheesh.......

This is sarcastic...
  • hey, what's this between aiza and barbie? is this true? sorry, wala ako sa pinas eh. been hearing lang that there's something between them.
  • cmars2cmars2 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I don't care. She's a great artist. :up:
  • She could be the Pinay K.D. Lang or Tracy Chapman!:) And besides ano naman kung tungs siya?

At least hindi sabog-sabog ang buhay niya tulad ni Matet! Gwapo naman si Aiza! Talented pa.

Q: Naging mag-on kaya sina Aiza and Lady Lee? Wala lang!!