Home PEx International Entertainment International Movies

Serendipity

Starring Joan Cusack and Kate Beckinsale. It has one of the best romantic comedy trailers I have seen in a long time. Watch it and enjoy. :)

http://www.apple.com/trailers/

Comments

• *keyah**keyah* PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Yup, this one I'm really gonna watch.

I could relate eh.

Yung one night lang kayo nagsama pero you have a feeling that you could work it out. These type of movies are really nice - yung mga short romances, like Before Sunrise and Forces of Nature, know what I mean?

Now, Serendipity

:inluv:

hay!!!

*okay*
  • i saw the trailer sa E! super excited na ko mapanood ito!! (i hope it's not disappointing!) i'm a sucker for such plots..from watching the trailer, parang ganito yung story diba...john cusack and kate beckinsdale met somewhere tapos sinulat ni kate yung fone no. nya sa isang book, then after a long period of time (di ako sure kung years of months lang), john accidentally sees kate's no. written in the book na all the while akala nya never na sila magkikita ulit.. so ayun start na nung pursuit. basta parang something like that yung story...

this will be shown on august in US right? dito kya? :hmm:
  • serendipity_poster.jpg

ang ganda talaga ni Kate Beckinsale!!!
    yup, saw the trailer too...kaka-kilig! im gonna watch this talaga 'coz of Kate and the kilig factor (the trailer alone had more "kilig" than the whole of America's Sweethearts!) and the cast! Molly Shannon (funny lady!) and Bridget Moynahan (of Coyote Ugly and Natasha of SATC) are there too...it looks pretty funny too...but don't you guys think the trailer revealed too much? oh well! tagal pa! i just read that the movie has been pushed back from August 17, 2001 to October 5, 2001...
  • Hi there! Thanks for putting the link to Serendipity...I have not seen the trailer until now. It looks really promising....YEY! JOHN CUSACK!!!
  • john_cusack1.jpg

october 5 na! next week na sa US!!!

check out the official site...cute! you can find your soulmate pa...

http://www.serendipity-themovie.com
  • katkat PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    a must-see movie...
    can't wait!
  • tin28tin28 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    di ba new york shinoot yung movie na yun???may scenes ba dun sa WTC?ala lang curious lang baka mashelf din yun becoz of the attacks just like spiderman
  • yeah, i've been waiting for this one myself! hope it isn't disappointing. the premise really appeals to me. :)
  • Ay ako rin grabe! Trailer pa lang, super melts my heart na! :mushy:

Kaya lang, I wanna watch it sana with... *sigh* :lovealot:
  • Rascha_D , um, it's John Cusack! :)

I can't wait to see this movie, too. Funny 'cause I think not only Natassha (from SATC) is here, but Aidan as well.

Question, who's Kate Beckinsale? Sha ba yung nasa Pearl Harbor? She kinda looks like Molly in Felicity, though.
  • john cusack! :love:

i love before sunrise kaya i'm definitely gonna watch this :D
  • tequilapjtequilapj PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    john cusack is one of my all-time favorite actors. this is a must-see for me...

:moviebuff:
  • serendipity.gif
    When love feels like magic...you call it destiny. When destiny
    has a sense of humor... you call it... Serendipity.

I'm going to watch this movie opening night. :D
  • saw the trailer a couple of times but i promised myself to watch it the first time i saw it. seems like a feel good movie (sana happy every after ending) :lol:

i need a date, someone who'd be my serendipity. is that a noun btw? ;D
  • feeling ko ang ganda-ganda nito!!!! nakakakilig!!!! I'm really going to watch it SANA KAYO DIN!!!!!
  • Originally posted by maxinegirl

Question, who's Kate Beckinsale? Sha ba yung nasa Pearl Harbor? She kinda looks like Molly in Felicity, though.

yup, she's the one maxinegirl. it was said that when they were shooting the movie sa NY, there was this sign that says:

yep, we're shooting a new JOHN CUSACK movie and yes, it's stars a new girl you have not heard about so don't waste your time standing around the set

or something to that effect...:D
  • can't wait to see this movie this weekend... a friend watched the preview and it's highly recommended.
  • man.. Kate Beckinsale :lovealot:
  • geez...John Cusack :love:

(wassupp Jon...isn't Cusack a Chi-Town Native? )
  • i'm ssooo happy when brit actors make it big :D kate is so beautiful!!! way to go brits!!