Home PEx Hobbies Anime and Manga

Let's talk about Slam Dunk!

Comments

• Originally posted by with_a_K
    Only 30 eps left? That's about six weeks, of which at least one will be devoted to the Shohoku - Ryonan game. Definitely not enough.

Don't count on the Shohoku-Ryonan game to last only for a week's worth of episodes. It took up at least 4 volumes in the manga, and a single volume of the manga is equivalent to at least 3-5 episodes in the anime(depending on the amount of filler material).
  • it has been a while since i last watched it. I MISS SAKURAGI!!!! :MECRY:

I think i missed a lot laughs from Sakuragi. I still have to get use to his new hair. I thinl i like the old one. It is funnier in a cute kind of way.
  • i'm really eager to know,can anybody tell me what will happen to Shohoku in the national league?
  • after ryonan may 2 pa silang laban. Yung isa sa aiwa ata tapos yuung isa sa national champion tapos eliminated na sila.
  • Originally posted by neueziel
    after ryonan may 2 pa silang laban. Yung isa sa aiwa ata tapos yuung isa sa national champion tapos eliminated na sila.

i think it is aiwa that eliminated shohoku in the national tournament.
  • Originally posted by Saitou
    Don't count on the Shohoku-Ryonan game to last only for a week's worth of episodes. It took up at least 4 volumes in the manga, and a single volume of the manga is equivalent to at least 3-5 episodes in the anime(depending on the amount of filler material).

Now that's p-a-c-i-n-g.
  • Hey Hey! No spoilers naman. Hintayin na lang yung end muna ng AXN series before we talk about the ending....:)
  • :( na spoil na ung game... sana ipalabas ung movie!!
  • Will Sakuragi act the way he did when he made his first shot everytime he makes a shot against Ryonan? :uh:

It was as if he won the game with that shot... although I think he will win a game with his shot... (was that against Ryonan or in the national league?)

:cool:
  • "Senior" doesn't sound as bad as "old bastard".

I swear, Maki's attempts at comedy are hilarious.
    Originally posted by below_zero

It was as if he won the game with that shot... although I think he will win a game with his shot... (was that against Ryonan or in the national league?)

Yes and no. Hana-chan's shot near the end of the Shohoku-Ryonan game does win the game for his team, but I think the one you're referring to is his winning jump shot against Sannoh(the nation's best team) at the end of the series
    "Senior" doesn't sound as bad as "old bastard".

I swear, Maki's attempts at comedy are hilarious.

haha!!! :cheers:
  • zerowingcustomzerowingcustom PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    na spoil na ung game... sana ipalabas ung movie!!
    Hey Hey! No spoilers naman. Hintayin na lang yung end muna ng AXN series before we talk about the ending....

:newangel:

sorry! :) isa kasi to sa mga fave kong anime e. pati konting part lang nmn inispoil ko. :) sorry ulit! :)

-ryota miyagi
  • Originally posted by bich
    :( na spoil na ung game... sana ipalabas ung movie!!

Yeah,pero sana huwag nilang gawing Tagalog yung Movie sana subtitled na lang or at it's worst-English Dubbed. Inis ako kay Fuku...I hope Sakuragi dunks on his head!
  • ganit mangyayari dyan eh.....

si sakuragi ang ______..

hehe wag nga pala ma spoil ko ehehe!!!...

kawawa naman yung guy with glasses na co-team captain ng shohoku naging banko nalang...

Panalo na ateneo next yr hehe!!!

Yes and no. Hana-chan's shot near the end of the Shohoku-Ryonan game does win the game for his team, but I think the one you're referring to is his winning jump shot against Sannoh(the nation's best team) at the end of the series

thanks for that clarrification... :D

what happens to Sakuragi during his second year? third year?
    will AXN finish the series?
  • plain funny!!!

i always died out laughing.

like the previous episode, the one
    while uozumi is taking a free throw.

hanamichi looks really stupid in that scene.
  • Waah! No more spoilers, please!! :crazy:

The anime ends after the national tourney... I don't know if the manga continues the story...
  • SLAM DUNK FACT!

Did you know na merong before- and after-commercial scenes and SD?! Yung parang dun sa flame of recca or yung sa yaiba, yung before and after scenes...

Hmm...kung di nio ko maintindihan, just click on this link, tapos tingnan niyo yung sa may baba: The Commercial Break Sequences.
    click here

nakuha ko yan sa *incredibly flooded na* AXN forum. here's another link for that. May pics din dito, kaya aliw!
  • Hey guys. Thanks for the respect. :)