The Retiring of Jayjay "The Fast" Helterbrand

ruel_serdanruel_serdan Member PExer
What cAn you say to this guy. . . The Fast :mecry::confused:*okay*

Comments

• death_rowdeath_row Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Heartfelt appreciation for the contributions he brought to the PBA for the past years he has played in.
  • jazzperjazzper In Your Mind PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    It's about time. Nothing to prove.
  • Jess24Jess24 1225 PEx Expert 🎖️
    jinx thread :naughty:
  • TTLTTL train hard, fight easy. PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    magaling magdribble.
  • Max_BuwayaMax_Buwaya Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    for real? mabuti naman.
  • choipschoips Proud Father PExer
    ang mga natatandaan ko lang dito yung mga tres nya, dati kasi mataas ang percentage ngayon naubos na ata.

at hindi ko lang alam kung sila pa rin ni rr :)
  • ryster22lailyn18ryster22lailyn18 Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    even though parang napa-aga ang retirement niya due to injuries..
    he is one of the premier PGs in the PBA on his prime,

above avg in height compared to other PBA PGs, has the speed(obviously), dribbling ability, and a sweet jumpshot.
  • Big TicketBig Ticket Fortune hater!!!! PExer
    retirement malamang ang ibig sabihin....
  • king_lek12king_lek12 ':..pExEr..:' PExer
    Nung mga panahong adik na adik ako sa Ginebra at sa PBA, JJ was my fave player. If my memory serves me right, '00 Governors Cup unang naglaro si JJ as a backup of Bal David. But it was during the 2004-05 season talagang napansin ang galing niyo although na injury siya nung 2004-05 Philippine Cup semis against San Miguel, he didnt play in d finals.

JJ is one of d best PG's of the PBA so I wouldnt be surprised if he'll be included on the greatest players list. :)

kudos to Lamberto Romero Vicente, Jr. *okay*
  • ??ThuGz????ThuGz?? Banned by Admin PExer
    Ang TAGAL naman! :lol:
  • Ahura MazdaAhura Mazda Member PEx Expert 🎖️
    Kelangan talaga may thread? :lol:
  • durden_tylerdurden_tyler Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Tama lang. "The Slow" na eh.
  • Marshall_MattersMarshall_Matters LOL PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I am a big fan of this player.

I liked his game.

He can shoot the lights out and can slash to the basket.

When he is on, he is on talaga, mahirap pigilan.

Sayang nga lang he wasn't able to grab a second wind in his career after being hampered by injuries, di gaya ni Caguioa na after struggling for two years ata eh eto at nakabalik na and in perfect shape pa.

Hats off to Mr. Helterbrand.
  • Gide0nGide0n Yonkou PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    nagsimula ang lahat kay RR :lol:
  • pjayb69pjayb69 Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    magaling magdribble ska magaling din ** magdribble tapos *** dribble nya malupit. om yung dribble nya. consistent sa pagdidribble. then over all magaling **** ** mag dribble.
  • mocutemocute Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    pjayb69 wrote: »
    magaling magdribble ska magaling din ** magdribble tapos *** dribble nya malupit. om yung dribble nya. consistent sa pagdidribble. then over all magaling **** ** mag dribble.

dagdag ko lang...mahilig siyang magdribble...tpos minsan nagddribble pa rin..tpos dribble ulit.... :rotflmao:
  • jsonmilesjsonmiles Member PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    uy si Jimmy Alapag nakuha na rin yun galing sa pag dribol ni jayjay lalo nung FIBA Asia:D

pero to be fair with Jayjay nadala nya sa national team yun galing sa pagdribol napapaisip bigla kahit si Daghlas sa moves nya na yun:rotflmao:
  • carshowcarshow The Generator PExer
    Bogus MVP in my book. No offense to GSM fans.
  • furious47furious47 Member PExer
    @carshow - bogus? di you even watch his MVP season? that was the time caguioa is not around due to his knee injury, and Jay Jay playing with his hamstring injury and all carried ginebra all the way to the finals averaging 20 to 30+ points a game plus his assists and court leadership. That is why after that season, his game went downward spiral, perhaps age and the fear of getting injured once again took its toll on Jay Jay. And we cannot call him out on that. As much as you don't want to offend us bgk fans well I'll tell you straight up, yes you did! That's why God created the brain above the mouth so that people will think first before they speak. I guess you did it the other way around. tsk tsk.. people these days.
  • Max_BuwayaMax_Buwaya Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^ write it in your own book, brader. no need to revise that of carshow's.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file