Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - Female Celebrities

VINA MORALES, The Ultimate Performer: 25 Years & Still Shining!

Comments

• "PLEASE support my charity concert in Republiq Club on my bday Oct 17 MONDAY 8pm 'Silver Party wt Vina Morales' wt guests Billy Crawford, Erik Santos, Shaina Magdayao, Derek Ramsay, Gab Valenciano and Pops Fernandez. dir/choreo Georcelle Dapat Sy/Gforce Md Tats Faustino, ALL PROCEEDS will go to National Childrens Hosp, tix 1500 pls call cafe republiq 6597702, Aimee 09228548161, or me pls support this noble cause, GOD BLESS YOU, PLS PASS" ~ TXT Frm Miss Vina Morales.

2sbrg5d.jpg

Who is going? See you there!
  • i love vina morales!

i miss her doing movies!

lht halos ng movies nya napanood ko, favorite ko prin hanggang ***** ang kadenang bulaklak...

andun ako sa concert nya vina revealed sa folk arts theatre at sympre ang showgirl concert nya sa araneta...

mula nuon hanggang ngayon vina morales prin ang number 1 sa akin!

Hi Lovelymartinez,

buti ka pa, you were able to attend almost all her major concerts. Are you gonna make it to her Silver Party Concert?

Punta ako and i am so excited!!! Paminsan minsan lang naman. I hope to see you there!

~enti
  • hi enti at lany! malakas kayo sa akin kaya ayan hindi na ako missing in action dito sa pex. i just need to learn to control my temper. nawawala na naman ang mga vinanians sa site natin at patay na naman ang atmosphere dun, LOL! kailangan sa mga vinanians unity dahil palagi tayong watak-watak!

sana dito man lang sa pex palaging may mag-a-update sa atin ng mga tv appearances ni vina. pati yung schedule nya sa asap sana may magpo-post palagi para alam natin in advance kung nandun si vina o wala.

anyway, thanks again enti for creating this thread.

Hi Nate, Ikaw ba ito?

hehehe. Finally, I was able to find time to create a PEX thread for vinanians. I wont blame you if you have to be irate sometimes, understandable naman. But just like what you said, if you can control ur temper thats good, let's ignore them haters na lang. Lets show them that we vinanians got class. hehehe.
  • Screen cap from Nasaan Ka Elisa? Sept 28, 2011 epi

eu0msn.jpg

"Uh-oh, I didn't come here to go to bed with you." -- Cecile to Nick.

Watch it here:
    http://www.ourtvonline.com/2011/09/nasaan-ka-elisa-september-28-2011.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+OurTvOnline+%28Our+TV+Online%29
  • hi enti at lany! malakas kayo sa akin kaya ayan hindi na ako missing in action dito sa pex. i just need to learn to control my temper. nawawala na naman ang mga vinanians sa site natin at patay na naman ang atmosphere dun, LOL! kailangan sa mga vinanians unity dahil palagi tayong watak-watak!

sana dito man lang sa pex palaging may mag-a-update sa atin ng mga tv appearances ni vina. pati yung schedule nya sa asap sana may magpo-post palagi para alam natin in advance kung nandun si vina o wala.

hi kuya nate!!! wow thanks..dito ka n pex..hehehe good kuya kailangan mo tlgang icontrol temper mo...hayaan mo n mga jinggiters..si god n bahala sa kanila..baka busy sila kuya...oo nga dapat my mag update dito..busy p kasi te nhot eh..kaya d pa mkgawa account nya dito..
  • VINA MORALES 1st ikon asean champion-winning performance
    http://youtu.be/Gf4mX0U-w2c
  • Vina Morales Mmk 7 Episodes

Rubber Shoes-romnick Sarmenta
    Puting Panyo-isko Moreno,kristine Hermosa,hilda Koronel
    The Joey Albert Story-cris Villanueva,yayo Aguila
    Lolipop-ian De Leon,richard Quan,boots Anson Roa
    Boses-manilyn Reynes
    Picture-onemig Bondoc,wilma Doesnt
    Telebisyon-shaina Magdayao
  • Vina Morales
    October 8 Sydney Australia
  • Vina Morales gets award for her salon business

MANILA, Philippines - Actress-singer Vina Morales has added another feather in her cap when she received the Agora award for her successful beauty salon business, Ystilo, on Wednesday night.

Morales accepted the award in a ceremony held at The Peninsula Manila in Makati City.

"This is a prestigious award. We are so thankful, it's such an honor from Agora. Hindi namin akalain na makakaabot kami sa ganitong sitwasyon," she told ABS-CBN News.

"For now, I'm so overwhelmed with all the blessings [as] I celebrate my 25 years in showbiz," she added.

Morales is set to do a benefit concert on October 17 at Resorts World Manila in Pasay City. Proceeds of the show will go to the National Children's Hospital.

Guesting on the show are stars Erik Santos, Billy Crawford and Morales' younger sister, actress Shaina Magdayao.
  • Pops Fernandez & Vina Morales Topbill Grand Charity Concert at Olympic Park
    By: Marie Rea

A Grand Charity Concert with no less than the Philippines’ “Concert Queen” Pops Fernandez will be held on 8th October 2011 at the Sydney Olympic Park Sports Complex. The multi-awarded singer will also perform with Vina Morales, John Prats and Pooh under the musical direction of Butch Miraflor. The concert is organised and promoted by the Philippine-Australian Community Foundation Inc. (PACF), a community organisation committed to the preservation and promotion of Filipino culture in Australia.

The concert also features Australian Filipino talents Jasmine Biala, Dexter Villahermosa and Jason Hernandez. Jasmine and Jason are products of the Australian Institute of Music.

Accountant Remigio ‘Remi” Biala of Biala Tax Pty Ltd, a patron of many worthwhile endeavours spearheads the event which aims to raise funds for the PACF’s project, the construction of the Philippine Australian Cultural Centre (PACC). PACF envisions to build the centre on a 22,000-square metre (2.2-hectare) property at 80 Grange Road, Schofields, west of Sydney, according to Mr. Biala. At present, there is just a modest structure on the property where the PACF holds their meetings and other activities.

The concert is reserved seating only. It is expected to be a well-organised event as Sydney Olympic Park has its own ushers and staff ready to assist concert goers. Tickets are priced from $120 (Platinum), $100 (Gold), $80 (Silver) and $60 (Bronze) tickets. No food and drink will be allowed inside. Refreshments are available for sale inside the premises.

For tickets and general inquiries contact, Mr. Remi Biala on 88145378, or go to www.ticketdirect.com.au where you can also choose the seats you like!

The organizers wish to remind the public that “discounted tickets are not being offered.” Everyone is warned to be careful of such scams and advised to buy tickets only from designated outlets.

Mr. Biala is optimistic that the event will be a success. They hope to fill up the Olympic Park’s audience capacity of 3,400.

In a separate interview with Mr. Biala about the work of the PACF, he talked about how the organisation acquired the property which would be the future location of the cultural centre. He explained that four years ago, the PACF sold a block of land it previously bought in Rooty Hill which housed a multi-purpose centre where Filipino groups got together for various events. The lot was sold for $700,000, from which the PACF earned a considerable income since they originally purchased the lot for $115,000. This original property was eventually deemed inadequate to house the growing number of persons and groups using the place, so the PACF decided to sell the land. The trustees of the organisation then purchased the current property in Schofields for $1.2 million using the proceeds from the sale of the previous land as deposit.

“This prime real estate is something the group wishes to hold on to as no other Filipino organisation has a valuable asset like this,” stressed Mr. Biala.

Mr. Biala and his group are volunteers passionate about helping the Filipino Australian community.

For his part, his passionate involvement in this relevant project is also aimed at helping promote Filipino culture and talent. He is not doing this for personal glory or gain, according to Mr. Biala.

For inquiries or questions about the project, individuals or organisations may get in touch directly with Mr. Biala. He will be more than willing to show the accounts of the group to prove that the project is above board and free from corruption or malpractice, and that it is not being used to benefit a few people.

29zok6t.jpg

taken from:
    http://kalatas.com.au/2011/08/pops-fernandez-vina-morales-topbill-grand-charity-concert-at-olympic-park/
  • For those who are going to Miss Vina's SILVER PARTY Concert, please be mindful of the dress code:

• A strict dress code policy is enforced to provide our patrons with the ultimate lounge experience. Republiq Club invites you to maintain our standards by dressing smartly & apparently. Jeans & sneakers will be allowed upon our discretion.

• THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT ALLOWED:
    - Baggy, loose-fitting or sloppy clothing
    - Athletic wear & sports jerseys
    - Ball caps, bandanas &/or similar
    - T-shirts, sleeveless shirts & tanktops (For MEN)
    - Shorts & cropped pants (For MEN)
    - Slippers (For MEN & WOMEN)
    - Sandals & open shoes (For MEN)

http://www.republiqclub.com/faq.html
  • Screen cap from Nasaan Ka Elisa? Sept 29, 2011 epi
    vsmjat.jpg

"How bad am I as a mother? Ganon ba ako kasama, that my own son hate me?" -- Cecile

Watch it here:
    http://www.pinoybarkadatv.net/2011/09/nasaan-ka-elisa-september-29-2011.html
  • Screen caps from Nasaan Ka Elisa? Sept 30, 2011 epi
    15qstah.jpg
    23wmq0g.jpg

"...One night stand lang yun, at di na iyon mauulit." -- Mariano

Watch it here:
    http://www.pinoybarkadatv.net/2011/09/nasaan-ka-elisa-september-30-2011.html

oo nga nsan nb *** ibang vinanians?
  • yup, it's me! kaya lang wag nyo na lang banggitin yung pangalan ko dito dahil sa reason na ibinigay ko na noon. siguro "ultimatefan" na lang itawag nyo sa akin.

nasa asap ba si vina this sunday? dun sa asap thread hindi naman ako pwdeng umasa dahil alam nyo na kung sino lang ang pinag-uusapan dun.

sino pa ang manonood ng concert ni vina bukod kay enti?
  • yup, it's me! kaya lang wag nyo na lang banggitin yung pangalan ko dito dahil sa reason na ibinigay ko na noon. siguro "ultimatefan" na lang itawag nyo sa akin.

nasa asap ba si vina this sunday? dun sa asap thread hindi naman ako pwdeng umasa dahil alam nyo na kung sino lang ang pinag-uusapan dun.

sino pa ang manonood ng concert ni vina bukod kay enti?

Hi ultimatefan, :)
    Ala si Vina kanina. I learned about it just before the show started. Im pretty sure she wont be in ASAP next week din since she will have a show in Sydney.

Nhot will be there as well. She will take care of me while in Manila. Hopefully Lany can go, too, but she is not sure yet. Some Vinanians based in Manila are planning to go as well. It'll be a reunion pag matuloy sila. I wish you and Dan and the rest of the international vinanians are here so that we can finally meet. hahaha.

I am excited!
  • "PLEASE support my charity concert in Republiq Club on my bday Oct 17 MONDAY 8pm 'Silver Party wt Vina Morales' wt guests Billy Crawford, Erik Santos, Shaina Magdayao, Derek Ramsay, Gab Valenciano and Pops Fernandez. dir/choreo Georcelle Dapat Sy/Gforce Md Tats Faustino, ALL PROCEEDS will go to National Childrens Hosp, tix 1500 pls call cafe republiq 6597702, Aimee 09228548161, or me pls support this noble cause, GOD BLESS YOU, PLS PASS" ~ TXT Frm Miss Vina Morales.

2sbrg5d.jpg

Who else are going?
  • 29zok6t.jpg
    October 8, Sydney, Australia