Home PEx Hobbies Anime and Manga

the best anime opening/ending songs

Comments

• Hey guys. Off topic. But anyone knows who that girl in mhai's avatar is? She's really.....CUTE!!!!
  • ganda talaga ng Op at Ed theme ng Onegai teacher!!!

shooting star (OP)
    Love a riddle (ED)
  • zerowingcustomzerowingcustom PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by Eugene Hikaru
    Hey guys. Off topic. But anyone knows who that girl in mhai's avatar is? She's really.....CUTE!!!!

uhmm... do you mean the girl with blue eyes and golden hair? (nax! ^_^x)

if that's what you mean, she's a "female hume" from FFXI. :D

FFXI - online game na kasi un tapos pwede kang pumili ng character. parang astig ung game pero may monthly fee sa squaresoft. that means bawal ung fake cd. wala pa naman ako pera. oh well... :D

btw, pinalitan nya na. back to her dearest kenshin. ulit ung avatar. ^_^x

atin-atin na lang toh ha? un lang pwede kong sabihin baka mapatay pa ko nun. :lol:
  • The opening theme for "Mekanda Robot." Children's voices were used for background vocals. ayan ang astig.

any opening, and closing songs ng mga Super Robot/Mecha shows.

Opening theme for "Time Bokan."
  • yung "Tomorrow".. Opening song ng Full Metal Panic. :D
  • LesLes PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Opening Themes...

In My Dream (Brain Powered) - a rarely-mentioned song, this amazing song is a work of musical genius Yoko Kanno. The song starts with a piano and violin instrumental and suddenly blasts off with electric guitars. Extremely catchy chorus; my only complaint is that Erin Shingyoji's vocals seem too strained in this part.

Yuzurenai Negai (Magic Knight Rayearth / Naomi Tamura) - I'm a sucker for good melodies and this ranks very high in my list. Absolutely no complaints here.

Rinbu (Round Dance) Revolution (Shoujo Kakumei Utena / Masami Okui) - infectious upbeat tune and quite danceable, this is one of the gems of the Utena soundtrack.

Successful Mission (Saber Marionette J / Megumi Hayashibara) - upbeat song with with good synthesizer backing that lends it a slight techno sound

Koperia no Hitsugi (Copellia's Coffin) (Noir / Ali Project) - if you're looking for something different from the typical anime song, this is it. Starting with an eerie violin intro, the song slips into a driving bass line with plenty of techno. Very eclectic but unusually pleasing.

Ano Sora o Dakishimete (Kimagure Orange Road / Kanako Wada) - a gentle ballad with an `80s feel, this gem of a song just gives me a warm fuzzy feeling every time I hear it. Powered by Kanako Wada's magnificent vocals, her voice is unlike anything I've ever heard - clear, deep and powerful. An absolute must when you're in a romantic mood.

Adesso e Fortuna (Now and Fortune) (Record of Lodoss Wars / Sherry) - a simple but poignant song, I remember this mostly for the line io sono prigioniera which means "I'm a prisoner" in Italian. If you read the English translation, then you'll find out that the song has very nice lyrics.

Catch You Catch Me (Card Captor Sakura / Gumi) - upeat and cute song.

Ending Themes...
    Chance - (Megami Kouhosei / Koizumi Kouhei) - not really exceptional but still a good song. If you listen carefully, you can catch some unusual inflections in Koizumi's voice.

Rashiku Ikimasho - (Sailormoon Super S / Meu) - I'm not a fan of Sailormoon but this is a reasonably cute song.
  • My current favs are both songs of Witch Hunter Robin, Shell has a kick *****$ opening video that goes with it too.

Pita Ten's Wake up Angel... or InuYasha's I Will are great as well. Nothing though can touch Initial D's themes, even the racing themes. The nearest I can think of is Dynamite of Macross 7 or Chobit's Opening are excellent as well, for current gen anime.
  • From Rurouni Kenshin:
    1/3 No Jonjou na kanjou
    A kimi ni Fureru dakede
    It's gonna rain

From Flameof Recca:
    Nanka SHiawase

From HunterxHunter
    Ohayou
  • i'm surprised nobody mentioned the op. song of dna...:( i think it's really good, anyone knows where i can download an mp3 of this?
  • Originally posted by highwind
    i'm surprised nobody mentioned the op. song of dna...:( i think it's really good, anyone knows where i can download an mp3 of this?

Blurry Eyes or was it Sharing a single bed? ahhh can't remember where I downloaded those stuffs. Anyway IMO they're so-so. Duvet is still my current fav.!
  • blurry eyes ata
  • Full Metal PAnic OP
    Azumanga OP
    Gundam X 2nd Op
    Witch Hunter Robin OP
    Angelic Layer OP
  • thehitmanthehitman PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Opening

HT - Trigun
    Little Date - Ranma 1/2
    Love Destiny - Sister Princess
    Kiseki no Umi - Record of Lodoss War TV

Closing

Zutto Kimi no Soba de - Recca no Honoo
    Himegoto - Vandread

:cool:
  • Here are some more of my favorite anime themes (based on the new animes):

Full Metal Panic OP and ED
    Gad Guard OP/ED (a-la Cowboy Bebop ang music)
    Wolf's Rain OP (Stray! Stray! :) )

'Yung "operatic" and haunting opening ng Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex..gave me shivers the first time I heard it!
    Aeria Gloris...Aeerriiaa Gloorrriisss..!! *brrr!* :lol:
  • SpellbindMediaSpellbindMedia PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Chobits:

- Let Me Be With You (Opening)
    - Rai'son D'etre (Closing)

Ranma 1/2 Opening Themes:

- Don't Make Me Wild Like You
    - Little Date
    - Full of Memories
    - Zettai! / Absolutely Not!
    - Earth Orchestra
    - Don't Cry Anymore

Ranma 1/2 Closing Themes:

- Let's Keep It Friends
    - Equal Romance
    - Present
    - China Boy / Don't Mind Lai Lai Boy
    - Positive
    - Rainbow
    - Lambada Ranma

Ranma 1/2 OAVs Themes:

- Love Panic (Opening Theme)
    - Ballad of Ranma and Akane (Closing Theme)
    - Where Do We Go From Here (Opening Theme)
    - Red Shoe Sunday (Closing Theme)

Ranma 1/2 Movies:

- Don't You Know It's Love (Closing Theme - Big Trouble In Nechonron, China)
  • kung combo, favorite ko yung sa Chrno Crusade.

OP - Tsubasa wa Pleasure Line - Minami Kuribayashi
    ED - Sayonara Solitia - Saeko Chiba
  • NARUTO!! :cool:

Galeng ng OST 1, and OST 2 is coming soon!

OP Themes:

R*O*C*K*S - Hound Dog
    Haruka Kanata (Far-off Distance) - Asian Kung-fu Generation :rocker:
    Kanashimi wo Yasashisa ni (Turn Sadness into Kindness) - Little By Little

ED Themes:

Wind - Akeboshi *okay*
    Harmonia - RHYTHEM
    Viva Rock ~Japanese Side~ - Orange Range
    Alive - Raiko
  • flying in the sky - gundam g (try the LIVE version, rockin')
    trust you forever - gundam g

in my dreams - brain powerd (i agree , Les)

sobakasu - RK (a classic)

anti nostalgic - gravitation (great tearjerker, maybe good for those sad moments)

Komm Susser Tod - end of eva (epic scaled composition - drove me nuts when it played in that end-of-the-world scene in the movie. i just couldn't sleep after that.)

oboitei masuka - do you remember love: macross (another classic, haaay, those good ol days)

.....most of all....

track number 23 of BOYS BE. (don't really remember the title of the song because it is just purely instrumental. buy the OST and play track number 23 - it is the most recurring theme in the anime. my all time favorite)
  • OPENING SONGS:

BOYS BE - Daijoubu
    HAJIME NO IPPO - Inner Light
    FLAME OF RECCA - Nanka Shiawase
    HUNTER X HUNTER - Ohayou, Taiyou wa Kagayaku
    RUROUNI KENSHIN - 1/2, Tactics, Sobakasu, Heart of Sword

ENDING SONGS:

BOYS BE - Minna ga ii ne
    FLAME OF RECCA - Zutto Kimi no Soba De
    RUROUNI KENSHIN - 1/3 Junjou na Kanjou, Namida wa Shitteiru, The Fourth Avenue Cafe
    SUPER GALS - Dakishimetai
  • dikyadikya PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    opening: voltes v & boogiepop phantom