Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences

I had oral sex with BOYS. but i gives me bitin. Lalake ba ako O ...?

STATUS Identity: CONFUSED!
I need an urgent advice with respect to my situation.

I'm totally now in a state of confusion with what is my real indentity. GUY or the other one? What do I prefer, a Girl or my a collegue of mine?

Here's my situation:

I kinda say I'm a straight guy outside but inside i'm totally soft esp. in case I see artista-looking boys. Because of curiousity, I've had sex with 3 boys(for three times) just an oral sex. not the sex as in full blow. But everytime it ends, it gives always sense of regrets as it that it lowers my integrity, and any sorts of. In short, not satisfied.

Also, I watched *****. When I was still in upper school (High school), I always watch Gay *****. It gives me satisfaction. And then, it come to a point, (it happened when I was in college), that I don't want to watched them (saturated). Then, suddenly, out of my curiousity, I watched straight *****. and then, i felt also the satisfaction.

Additional points: I love boys only with their looks. penis. but after all, it gives me the 'bitin stage' still.

I also love girls because I know what they can give. Kids. Good life, etc.

Tapos, I want na magkaroon ng kids and have someone whom I'll be with the rest of my life.

Who am I po ba talaga? Am I just following usual norms? Totally confused.

PS: I've never had any relationships. Also, but the three oral sex I engaged in had just minimal contacts. it takes only about 5-10 minutes.

CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME ADVICE? or comment to my identity with respect to my situation.

Comments

• My first reaction would be to say that you might be bisexual: you seem to have sexual and physical attractions to guys, but you are yearning for a "straight" relationship where you could assert your manhood (provide for the family, mostly) and also give you a sense of stability; however, you didn't mention anything about attraction to women in the physical/sexual attributes. This makes me doubt your bisexual orientation. Perhaps you're more homosexual than bi-, but only you can really know that. Nobody else besides yourself can tell you what you are exactly.

Search yourself, and whatever you find out, just remember to be careful and to always be safe.
  • JobyBryant24JobyBryant24 PEx Rookie ⭐
    Dude, you are GAY! :)

Nakikita mo lang pala ang girl as someone who could give kids/family. Normal na yun.

Pero bitin ka pag guys ka-sex mo. Kadiri for me pero ganun talaga.

Again, you are gay. *peace*
  • i think tama kayo.

I see girls somewhat like that. pero I'm being stunned. maganda as in maganda.

ang gusto ko sa babae, chinita at maputi.

Pero bakit ganun mas nana-inlove pa rin ako sa babae kaysa sa lalaki. Kasi pag naka-sex na with boy, tapos na un. Sa boys, i just love the body pero pag babae, iba ang dating. masarap sila tignan. Stunned kumbaga ako lagi.

if given a chance, i would like to experience having sex with girls.

..un BITIN, ang ibig sabihin ay parang after maka-sex with boy is that parang ayoko na sa kanila. it just lower my integrity.
  • revhardrevhard PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i think tama kayo.

I see girls somewhat like that. pero I'm being stunned. maganda as in maganda.

ang gusto ko sa babae, chinita at maputi.

Pero bakit ganun mas nana-inlove pa rin ako sa babae kaysa sa lalaki. Kasi pag naka-sex na with boy, tapos na un. Sa boys, i just love the body pero pag babae, iba ang dating. masarap sila tignan. Stunned kumbaga ako lagi.

if given a chance, i would like to experience having sex with girls.

..un BITIN, ang ibig sabihin ay parang after maka-sex with boy is that parang ayoko na sa kanila. it just lower my integrity.

Ibang klase din ang style mo totoy! :rotflmao:
  • haha. well. life is an adventure you have to go with.

.. Ngayon, usual na sa akin ang good-looking boys. wala nang dating. hindi kagaya dati, tinatayuan ako. as in. I think i had sex lan with that 3 boys bec. of curiousity. tsk tsk.

pero ngayon, sa tingin ko, girls are awesome. as in, tingin kung tingin. sa lahat simula taas hanggang baba. at pag nakatalikod na din. haha

there were, i think, sudden shift of my gender-sex preferences. haha.

BIPOLAR ATA AKO SA SEX PREFERENCES. magulo talaga situation ko.
  • JobyBryant24JobyBryant24 PEx Rookie ⭐
    hindi kagaya dati, tinatayuan ako. as in.
    :rotflmao: natawa ako sobra dito. hahahahahahaha seryoso to? meron palang ganito? hahahahahahahahahahaha
  • otkapmiotkapmi PEx Rookie ⭐
    ako ata ang nalilito. :D hahaha
  • dylandarkk8dylandarkk8 PEx Rookie ⭐
    well to be honest, you're the classic gay guy in the closet, straight acting but mostly in denial of your orientation thats why you get guilty after havin sex with boys coz it's like u gave in to what they say as tawag ng laman in the same sex which you strongly engraved it at the back of your mind na mali (but being a homosexual is not for us to judge if it's right or wrong). It's just a biased stigma of people's norms. kc in the honest homosexual pov, they get attracted to their same sex and love them as well but LOVE in its sense transcends that of one's physical nature, status, and GENDER. Hindi naman dba masma magmahal? kahit p mapabakla yan, tibo, o heterosexual relationship, as long as both parties are in love who are we to judge.

kaya cgru mr TS as ive sensed sa post mo.. I think you need first to reevaluate yourself of what u rellu desire and ACCEPT WHO YOU ARE. Once d mo tlaga inaaccept kung sino ka, hindi ka magiging masaya kahit pa if u chose to be with a girl. Key word ACCEPTANCE.

Hope this helps, the senseless babbling of mine. Good luck :)
  • ikaw ba si remmington?
  • sorry to say. who's remmington?
  • purpleheadd07purpleheadd07 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    patayin na sa shokot yan!!! :lol:
    sorry to say. who's remmington?

si mart escudero hehehe :)
  • Pierre-Laurent,ikaw ba yan?
  • dude!confirmed!! you're a gay!
  • si mart escudero hehehe :)

ah. saang role niya ba un pinortray? looks familiar yung name.
  • jlryncy wrote: »
    dude!confirmed!! you're a gay!

any explanation? paano mo nasabi?
  • TipipayTipipay PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i think you're gay :D
  • F-A SoldierF-A Soldier PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    LOL "it gives me regret" :glee: Brah hetero chics who sleep around, straight, also get a sense of regret.
  • a real guy never feel that way.. @[email protected]
    rustom?:naughty: