Home PEx Lifestyle Style and Fashion
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

Pedro Store

Hi guys!! I've been seeing Pedro stores lately here. They got really really cool shoes and accessories, and was surprised that it is a Singaporean brand, similar to Charles and Keith. The prices are a bit expensive, though...so what are your thoughts about it? :hmm:

Comments

• partyaddictpartyaddict PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    kscaps wrote: »
    Hi guys!! I've been seeing Pedro stores lately here. They got really really cool shoes and accessories, and was surprised that it is a Singaporean brand, similar to Charles and Keith. The prices are a bit expensive, though...so what are your thoughts about it? :hmm:

Like.
    Nice selections, prices ain't too bad.
    Like their bags too.
    Useful website also, browse what you like and you can call the PH branches for availability :) Boni Hi Street branch *okay*

http://www.pedroshoes.com/

*:eek: lumabas na pala autumn / winter collection nila ... sale na kaya yung bag na gusto ko from last season? hehehe...makabisita nga
  • kung SG brand siya, does it mean na mura siya sa SG? kasi i read in other threads na mura daw ang Charles and Keith sa SG.
  • i tried a pair when it went on sale...not bad. quite comfortable, even on long walks. but, i still wouldn't pay full retail price for it, because I can get Cole Haans on sale for the price...
  • mrpathetic wrote: »
    i tried a pair when it went on sale...not bad. quite comfortable, even on long walks. but, i still wouldn't pay full retail price for it, because I can get Cole Haans on sale for the price...

hmm....you're definitely right. I got a pair of Cole Haans on sale in Macau and its sale price is almost the same as the full price of Pedro's shoes...but when Pedro goes on sale, boy the prices are not bad...