COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Some people claim to believe that Jesus was a “good prophet”...

jeric92002jeric92002 Member PEx Rookie ⭐
but they deny that Jesus is God. If that is you, I would like to encourage you to consider some of these Bible verses:

2 John 1:7 - For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Matthew 1:23 - “Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel,” which is translated, “God with us.”

John 5:17,18 - “My Father has been working until now, and I have been working.” Therefore the Jews sought to kill Him, because He not only broke the Sabbath, but also said that God was His Father, making Himself equal with God.

John 5:23 - that all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.

John 8:24 - “Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I AM He, you will die in your sins.”

John 8:58 - Then Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM

John 10:30-33 - Jesus answered them, “I and My Father are one.” Then the Jews took up stones again to stone Him. Jesus answered them, “Many good works I have shown you from My Father. For which of those works do you stone Me?” The Jews answered Him, saying, “For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy, and because You, being a Man, make Yourself God

John 14:6-7 - Jesus said to him, “I AM the way, the truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”

John 14:9-11 - Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, 'Show us the Father'?”

John 20:28 - And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!”

John 1:1 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God... 1:14 - And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us,

Titus 2:13 - looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ

2 Peter 1:1 (Jesus is the Redeemer) - “To those who have obtained like precious faith with us by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ”

Amen!! :)

Comments

• mistervontriermistervontrier The Antichrist PExer
    if jesus is god and god is jesus, then:

Jesus-Ta-dah.jpg
  • thewormtheworm Member PExer
    ^^ pano kung magkaiba ang persona nila matitigil ka na dyan sa argumento ng poster mo?
  • mistervontriermistervontrier The Antichrist PExer
    ^^

kung magkaiba ang persona nila, aba e dapat pag usapan yan ng mga religious leaders. ang majority ng believers naniniwala na jesus is god in human form.. :p
  • jeric92002jeric92002 Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    ^^

ang purpose ng thread brad bigyan nyo lang ng consideration yung mga verses e. Kung sarado na talaga brad eto ang sinasabi ng Bibliya.

John 3:36
    Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever REJECTS THE SON will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them.

2 John 1:7 - For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
  • skye_phoenixskye_phoenix 荒れ狂う稲光のシェルミー PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    jeric92002 wrote: »
    ^^

ang purpose ng thread brad bigyan nyo lang ng consideration yung mga verses e. Kung sarado na talaga brad eto ang sinasabi ng Bibliya.

John 3:36
    Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever REJECTS THE SON will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them.

jeric92002 some soil is just not fertile, my advice for you.

He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still.”
    Revelation 22:11
  • thewormtheworm Member PExer
    ^^

kung magkaiba ang persona nila, aba e dapat pag usapan yan ng mga religious leaders. ang majority ng believers naniniwala na jesus is god in human form.. :p

John 1:18
    No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

Ano sabi? nasa sinapupunan... eh di magkasama sila... katunayan...

1jaun 1:1-3
    1Siya na buhat pa nang pasimula ay aming narinig, nakita ng aming mga mata, aming namasdan at nahawakan ng aming mga kamay. Siya ang Salita ng buhay. 2Ang buhay ay nahayag at nakita namin ito at aming pinatotohanan. Isinasalaysay namin sa inyo ang buhay na walang hanggan na iyon na kasama ng Ama na nahayag sa amin. 3Siya na aming nakita at narinig ay isinasalaysay namin sa inyo upang kayo rin naman ay magkaroon ng pakikipag-isa sa amin. Tunay na ang pakikipag-isa ay sa Ama at sa kaniyang Anak na si Jesucristo.

..unawain ng bumabasa...
    Ang galing! buhat sa umpisa palang ay kasama na ng Diyos Ama ang Anak. Na narinig, nakita, namasdan at nahawakan ng mga Apostol si Jesus Christ wala ng iba. Galing!
    John 1
    1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. :bop:

2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Amen! Jesus is God!
  • SmartDessaSmartDessa Things divide;Christ unites PExer
    Jesus is a prophet too *okay*
    SmartDessa wrote: »
    Jesus is a prophet too *okay*

Yes po, but some people deny that Jesus is God mommy :)

Philippians 2:5-7 - Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bond-servant, and coming in the likeness of men.
    Revelation 1:8 -18 -Jesus said, he is the Almighty Lord. The following is a vision John had of Jesus. Verses 2, 13, 17,18 identify Jesus as the:

(v 2) "… testimony of Jesus Christ …"

(v 8) "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty."

(v 11) "Saying I am alpha and Omega, the first and the last…"

(v 13) "And in the midst of the seven lamp stands, one like the Son of man …"

(v 17b. 18a) "Fear not; I am the first and the last; I am he that liveth and was dead…"
    Here are verses calling Jesus our savior.

Neither is there salvation in any other; for there is no other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." (Acts 4:12)

"But hath in due time manifested his word through preaching, which is committed unto me according to the commandment of God, our Savior;" (Titus 1:3)

"Not purloining, but showing all good fidelity, that they may adorn the doctrine of God, our Savior, in all things." (Titus 2:10)

"But after the kindness and love of God, our Savior, toward man appeared." (Titus 3:4)

"To Titus, mine own son after the common faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God, the Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ, our Savior." (Titus 1:4)

"Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ, our Savior," (Titus 3:6)
    Matthew 12:25-"Jesus knew their thoughts."

Matthew 27:18-"For [Jesus] knew that for envy they had delivered Him."

Luke 6:8-"He knew their thoughts."

John 2:24-25-"But Jesus did not commit himself unto them, because he knew all men, And needed not that any should testify of man: for he knew what was in man."

John 21:17-"And [Peter] said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee."

Revelation 2:23-"All the churches shall know that I am He who searches the minds and hearts. And I will give to each of you according to your works" (NKJV).
  • gad_moon1gad_moon1 Banned by Admin PExer
    Jesus Christ is all-knowing (omniscient)

epic fail ang nagmamarunong nyahahaha. bokya :D

"No one knows the day or the time. The angels in heaven don't know, and the Son himself doesn't know. Only the Father knows."
  • TLGTLG The Dark Knight PExer
    Chirst just a prophet? Oh please!:lol:

It was Chirst, particulary his Spirit (since he has not yet become flesh), who was telling the prophets of what will happened to him and the glory that would follow.

1 Peter 1:10-11

New King James Version (NKJV)

10 Of this salvation the prophets have inquired and searched carefully, who prophesied of the grace that would come to you, 11 searching what, or what manner of time, the Spirit of Christ who was in them was indicating when He testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ and the glories that would follow.

1 Pedro 1:10-11

Ang Salita ng Diyos (SND)

10Ang kaligtasang ito ay masusing sinisiyasat at sinusuri ng mga propetang naghayag sa biyayang darating sa inyo. 11Sinisiyasat nila kung sino at kung kailan mangyayari ang tinutukoy ng Espiritu ni Cristo na sumasakanila. Ang Espiritu ang nagpatotoo noon pang una patungkol sa mga kahirapan ni Cristo at ang mga kaluwalhatiang kasunod nito.

INC's wont accept this verse as it is, gagawa na naman ng palusot mga yan, to defend the manalo teaching!:lol:
  • JeungSungJeungSung Frank McCourt's Apprentice PExer
    gad_moon1 wrote: »

"No one knows the day or the time. The angels in heaven don't know, and the Son himself doesn't know. Only the Father knows."

hala! supalpal si jeric!:lol:

magdadahilan pa yan tingnan mo.
    gad_moon1 wrote: »

JeungSung wrote: »
    hala! supalpal si jeric!:lol:

magdadahilan pa yan tingnan mo.

at syempre marami nanamang anti-christ ang mag rereact.

Epic fail? bibliya sinitas ko epic fail? mag isip-isip ng di mangamote
    TLG wrote: »
    INC's wont accept this verse as it is, gagawa na naman ng palusot mga yan, to defend the manalo teaching!:lol:

as usual TLG :lol:

Ephesians 3:20-"Now unto him [Christ] that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us."

Philippians 3:20-21-"...the Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself."

Colossians 2:10-"Ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power."

Hebrews 1:3-"[Jesus Christ is] upholding all things by the word of his power."

Revelation 1:8-"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty."

Revelation 2:26-27-"He who overcomes, and keeps My works until the end, to him I will give power over the nations-'He shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the potter's vessels shall be broken to pieces'-as I also have received from My Father" (NKJV).
  • gad_moon1gad_moon1 Banned by Admin PExer
    Jesus Christ is all-powerful (omnipotent)

Epic fail ang nagmamarunong. Again. 08-51.gif

All powerful ba si Lord Jesus?
    Jesus told the people:
    I tell you for certain that the Son cannot do anything on his own
  • krams2krams2 Banned by Admin PExer
    Ang galing! buhat sa umpisa palang ay kasama na ng Diyos Ama ang Anak. Na narinig, nakita, namasdan at nahawakan ng mga Apostol si Jesus Christ wala ng iba. Galing!

so derpor Diyos siya? kasi nung UMPISA PALANG AY KASAMA NA NG Diyos Ama ang anak?

you mean to say beacause of PRE-EXISTENCE Jesus is God :rotflmao: :lol:

if we will use your line of reasoning then you should answer this

“Thus he chose us in Christ before the world was made to be holy and faultless before him in love,” (Eph. 1:4, New Jerusalem Bible, emphasis ours)

If we were to agree with such line of reasoning, then we would be compelled to accept, too, that Apostle Paul and the Christians also had pre-existence and must also be Gods

“Thus he chose us in Christ before the world was made to be holy and faultless before him in love,” (Eph. 1:4, New Jerusalem Bible, emphasis ours)

Take note of the verb “chose” which is also in the past tense form and the very same phrase “before the world was made” as the point of reference. Would you say then that Paul and the Christians had pre-existence and are therefore Gods, too?

pakisagot nga Jeric please po uki payn po :rotflmao:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file