COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Proof List Verses that Jesus is God part 2

jeric92002jeric92002 Member PEx Rookie ⭐
2nd part ng thread ko hmm di ko nanaman alam kung bakit ang bilis mag sara ng thread si moochie. Pwede namang erase na lang yung mga post e. Pwede naman ding i ban agad yung makukulit diba?

orig thread

http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=504948

Hello TO my fellow Christian TRINITARIAN, please list down here all verses in the Bible, stating that Jesus is God. Here's mine thanks

1. And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory. 1 Timothy 3:16

2. Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel. Isaiah 7:14 (written: 712 BC (Before Christ)

3. Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call His name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. Matthew 1:23

4. For unto us a Child is born, unto us a son is given; and the government will be upon His shoulder: and his name will be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6 (written: 712 BC (Before Christ)

5. And there came a fear on all: and they glorified God, saying, That a great prophet is risen up among us; and, That God hath visited his people. Luke 7:16

6. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. John 1:1

7. because he had not only broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making Himself equal with God. John 5:18

8. Jesus said:I and my Father are one. John 10:30

9. You call Me Teacher and Lord; and ye say well; for so I Am. John 13:13

10. And Thomas answered and said unto him [Jesus], My Lord and my God. John 20:28

11. ...lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. 2 Corinthians 4:4

12. And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory. 1 Timothy 3:16

13. Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. John 8:58

14. 1 John 5:20
20 We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true by being in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life. :bop:

If you are anti Jesus is God, this thread is not belong to you
:bop:

Kung nailagay na po lahat, pwede nating idiscuss ang ilang/bawat verses ayon sa context at sa pangyayari hindi sa sarili natin ah kundi ayon sa sulat ng author. Thanks :)

Comments

• mistervontriermistervontrier The Antichrist PExer
  • jeric92002jeric92002 Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    kunin ko yung john 20

John 20:27-29: “Then He said to Thomas, ‘Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.’ Thomas said to him, ‘My Lord and my God!’ Then Jesus told him, ‘Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.’"

This disciple realized, because of Jesus’ resurrection, who Jesus really was -- and humbly worshiped Him and declared His true identity: “My Lord and my God!” Jesus not only accepts this declaration, but blesses all of the disciples -- and all of us today -- who come to the same realization and place of humble worship.
  • PyrosPyros Faith Under Fire PExer
    Jesus-Ta-dah.jpg

that's how trinitarian portrayed their god...a MADer-paKER!
  • nikeairviturinnikeairviturin Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    I am going to send you an angel starting 1914. Since Jesus Christ is not enough for salvation, an angel will restore God's church. Without this sugo, salvation will not be possible ..
    :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

this is how INC portrayed their God.

Pyros wrote: »
  • jeric92002jeric92002 Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    Respect this thread please. Baka sara nanaman ni monching to

John 3:36
    Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever REJECTS THE SON will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them.

Amen!!
  • hisagi123hisagi123 Member PExer
    Asan na yung 1 John 5:20 mo?? :lol:
  • rachel_05rachel_05 Member PExer
    15. “And when they climbed into the boat, the wind died down. Then those who were in the boat worshiped him, saying, ‘Truly you are the Son of God.” Matthew 14: 32-33

[Why would these Jews worship Jesus if He's not God?]

16. "..while we wait for the blessed hope—the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, who gave himself for us to redeem us from all wickedness and to purify for himself a people that are his very own, eager to do what is good." Titus 2: 13 -14

17. "And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says, "Let all God's angels worship him." Hebrews 1:6

18. "Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, saying: “To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be praise and honor and glory and power, for ever and ever!” The four living creatures said, “Amen,” and the elders fell down and worshiped." Revelation 5: 13-14

[Why would angels and creatures in heaven worship Jesus if He's not God?]

The Bible, from beginning to the end points to the Lord Jesus Christ, God and Savior. :)
  • AteoAteo Non est Deus. Fac cum eo. PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Pyros wrote: »

This is a serious accusation.

Premise 1: Jesus is God
    Premise 2: God impregnated Mary
    Conclusion: Therefore, Jesus impregnated Mary

Eeew Part: Jesus is also the son of Mary
  • salermosalermo Lion PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Ateo wrote: »
    This is a serious accusation.

Premise 1: Jesus is God
    Premise 2: God impregnated Mary
    Conclusion: Therefore, Jesus impregnated Mary

Eeew Part: Jesus is also the son of Mary

That's serious my friend. And it's hinging on blasphemy.

It's EEEEEw alright if these geniuses perceived it in the natural process of procreation.

But God is Supernatural. :grrr:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file