Home PEx Business and Careers The Working Filipino

NetworkLabs Inc. (Nokia Siemens Networks)

Nokia Siemens Networks Research and Development Facility, NetworkLabs said it is eyeing to double its workforce and showcase country's best Software Engineers on the global stage.

Comments

• Please visit and like our facebook page at http://companies.to/networklabsinc/
  • what are available positions needed?
  • AbulugAdventureAbulugAdventure PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Any open positions?
  • We are looking for the following:

1. Software Engineers:
    Required: C/C++ programming skills
    Advantage: PERL, Python, Agile, Linux, Unix

2. JAVA Core Engineers:
    Required: JAVA Programming, Object-oriented skills
    Advantage: Linux, Unix, IP Network

3. JAVA SWING:
    Required: JAVA Swing, JAVA Programming
    Advantage: SE, GUI
    Experience: 1 - 3 yrs relevant exp.

4. Software QA Testers:
    Required: Software testing, GUI, Windows UI, Unix, Linux, PERL, Python
    Team 1: Graphic User Interface (GUI)
    Team 2: Perl, Python, Agile, Linux, Unix

For those who are interested, you may forward your resumes to my e-mail [email protected].
  • Here's my updated e-mail: [email protected]
  • cryss wrote: »
    Here's my updated e-mail: [email protected]

Hi. do you have Bootcamp or Trainee position in your company for fresh graduates or entry level/career shifter?
  • r3c_214r3c_214 PEx Rookie ⭐
    any Database Administrator position here?
  • What is the difference between NetworkLabs Inc. (Nokia Siemens Networks R&D) and Nokia Siemens Networks R&D which is located at Makati? Only the location? Because the NetworkLabs is located at Quezon. I would like to know if it's still the same. TIA! :)
  • dadudez wrote: »
    Hi. do you have Bootcamp or Trainee position in your company for fresh graduates or entry level/career shifter?

@dadudez - yes we do have that as well, it's called Networklabs Academy.
  • r3c_214 wrote: »
    any Database Administrator position here?

@r3c_214 - currently the DB Admin role is only a support role, there's no opening for the position as of the moment.
  • Please inform us if there will be openings for support group positions like network and DB admin posts. Wala pa ata kasi website ang Network Labs. Thanks!
  • Spark009 wrote: »
    What is the difference between NetworkLabs Inc. (Nokia Siemens Networks R&D) and Nokia Siemens Networks R&D which is located at Makati? Only the location? Because the NetworkLabs is located at Quezon. I would like to know if it's still the same. TIA! :)

@Spark009 - Nokia Siemens Networks have three separate subidiaries here in the Phils

Nokia Siemens Networks (Makati):
    - is the telecoms solutions provider

ETSI Technologies, Inc.:
    - does the implementation and maintenance for the systems sold by NSN
    - R&D was originally part of this group but was taken out to form Networklabs, Inc.

NetworkLabs, Inc.:
    - used to be in Makati, recently moved to UP Ayala Technohub in Q.C. early this year.
    - is the R&D arm or Nokia Siemens Networks
    @dadudez - yes we do have that as well, it's called Networklabs Academy.

where can i see the open position for this?
    is it full salary also or just allowances?
    where can i see the open position for this?
    is it full salary also or just allowances?

@dadudez - for the academy, currently its just software engineers and they are receiving training allowance for the duration of the training.
  • Spark009 wrote: »
    What is the difference between NetworkLabs Inc. (Nokia Siemens Networks R&D) and Nokia Siemens Networks R&D which is located at Makati? Only the location? Because the NetworkLabs is located at Quezon. I would like to know if it's still the same. TIA! :)
    NSN R&D in the Philippines is NetworkLabs. Office in Makati moved to QC. NSN in Makati is now only for marketing and sales.
    Here's my updated e-mail: [email protected]

Resume sent po. :)
  • @cryss pwede po ba malaman contact number nila dito?
    i receive a call but biglang naputol so i will try to call back na lang sana. thanks sir.
    @cryss pwede po ba malaman contact number nila dito?
    i receive a call but biglang naputol so i will try to call back na lang sana. thanks sir.

@dadudez - sorry had some problem with my phone earlier. Btw, I already sent the details of your exam to your mail, please check. Please review on your JAVA. Thanks!
    @dadudez - sorry had some problem with my phone earlier. Btw, I already sent the details of your exam to your mail, please check. Please review on your JAVA. Thanks!

Thank you. Received your mail.