Home PEx Hobbies Anime and Manga

Grave of the Fireflies

Grave of the Fireflies
MV5BMjA0MzgwMTU4MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODYxNjEzMQ@@._V1._SY317_CR5,0,214,317_.jpg

Plot Summary: On the final days of World War II, 14-year-old Seita and his four-year-old sister Setsuko are orphaned after their mother is killed during an air-raid by American forces in Kobe, Japan. After having a falling-out with their aunt, they move into an abandoned bomb shelter. With no surviving relatives and their emergency funds and rations depleted, Seita and Setsuko must struggle to survive their hardships as well as those of their country, which is on the losing end of the war. :( :( :(

via ANN

Ang gandla ng ng movie na ito sobra. A must-see...
I'm still looking for the 2005 live-action movie...
250px-Grave_Of_The_Fireflies.jpg

Comments

• ganda niyan panalo dapat ipalabas yan sa mga public school ** sa pinas!!!
  • aimboy234 wrote: »
    ganda niyan panalo dapat ipalabas yan sa mga public school ** sa pinas!!!

Hindi siya masarap ulit-ulitin na panuorin basically because of yung nangyari sa kanila.

This is so surreal, my sister just came home 2 months ago from UK after 6 years. And then last night, she and my other sister was watching a film sa KBS World cable channel. Then I butt-in and said guys you should watch "Grave of the Fireflies". I can't help and cry inside my room after watching it. Then my sister from UK said, I've seen this really good film about two siblings who lost their mum and home at the end of WW II blah blah blah blah.... Om my god, the moment she said that kinilabutan ako and we both knew that we're on the same page, grabe!

Anyway, I'm downloading the 2005 TV Version as well as the 2008 live action
  • i like this movie, talaga? may live action din to.
    madownload nga din.:)
  • janmitsui14janmitsui14 PEx Rookie ⭐
    Unbelievably powerful. Japanese animation at its best(est)! *okay* Grave Of The Fireflies speaks volumes on the effects of war on childhood and innocence. Personally, I found Grave Of The Fireflies a difficult watch because of the emotional weight and psychological dimensions of the film.
  • Unbelievably powerful. Japanese animation at its best(est)! *okay* Grave Of The Fireflies speaks volumes on the effects of war on childhood and innocence. Personally, I found Grave Of The Fireflies a difficult watch because of the emotional weight and psychological dimensions of the film.

absolutely right, i've never been moved like this before...
  • The only two animated movies na nagpaiyak sa akin ay The Land Before Time at An American Tale.

Tsaka dito pinakikita ang atrocities at epekto ng mga Amerikano sa Japan, parehong side ang maraming nagdurusa lalo na ang mga bata.