Home PEx Business and Careers Call Centers and Call Center Jobs

VXI | Call

Hi guys, anyone here from VXI? I want to try to apply here because its near my location. Sa Cubao branch sana ako apply or anywhere lol.

Pano ba hiring process dito. No Call Center Experience here but I do pass interviews. Last time lang nadali ako sa Versant lol Binasa ko ng binasa paulit-ulit yung sentences nung nablanko ako sa story telling. Sayang nga eh, after passing 3 interviews sa last step na Versant pa ako nadali.

Anyways, pano ba exams dito sa VXI? May versant din ba sila or any of that kind? confused

Step 1 to _______ ba sila? Pashare naman para may idea ako. Gusto ko sana applyan yung wala munang versant kasi nattrauma ako :rotflmao:Sa mga interviews naman pumapasa ako bale sa Convergys lang ako nadali isang beses. Sa iba pumapasa naman.

Comments

• 3 steps lang. Initial interview (could be group or one-on-one), then you'll take the exams if you pass the initial. Then lastly, final interview. Basic lang, even the exams. Be confident lang sa interviews.

If you want, refer kita then we'll split the referral bonus. By the way, may branch ba sa Cubao? I think sa Munoz lang and Buendia. :)
  • waybeyond wrote: »
    3 steps lang. Initial interview (could be group or one-on-one), then you'll take the exams if you pass the initial. Then lastly, final interview. Basic lang, even the exams. Be confident lang sa interviews.

If you want, refer kita then we'll split the referral bonus. By the way, may branch ba sa Cubao? I think sa Munoz lang and Buendia. :)

hi,
    is this applicable for all types of LOB even if you are targetting Blu Chip account? ibig sabihin ba pag sinabihan ka na they will be conducting a background check, it means you did not pass the initial interview? i filled out a form giving my consent for third party background check. pakilinaw naman po so I won't expect from there anymore and start moving forward.

antay ko po sagot ninyo. salamat!
  • Hi guys! I work for VXI-Makati Site. We are in need of CSR's/ TSR's

For CSR's (Money Transfer Account) :

o Graduate of any 4 year course.
    o Average Communication Skills
    o FRESH GRADUATES ARE WELCOME TO APPLY.
    o Required language(s): English.
    o Must be willing to work in Makati City.
    o Strong Customer Service Orientation.
    o Willing to work Graveyard Shifts.
    o Full-Time positions available.

START DATE: OCTOBER 3, 2011

For TSR's:

# Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree.
    # Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
    # Required language(s): English
    # Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City.
    # Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.

START DATE: OCTOBER 5, 2011

email nyo lang resume` nyo guys sa [email protected] para ma-process kaagad application nyo :)
  • icarly wrote: »
    hi,
    is this applicable for all types of LOB even if you are targetting Blu Chip account? ibig sabihin ba pag sinabihan ka na they will be conducting a background check, it means you did not pass the initial interview? i filled out a form giving my consent for third party background check. pakilinaw naman po so I won't expect from there anymore and start moving forward.

antay ko po sagot ninyo. salamat!

Hi icarly,

Yup. Nag cconduct sila ng background check and sasabihan ka naman via SMS if pasado ka sa interview or not. May nag send na ba sa'yo ng SMS or di kaya na follow-up mo na ba application mo? PM me your contact details para ako mismo pupunta sa recruitment dept. Sa recruitment kasi barkada ko :)
  • hi i want to try vxi kasi i heard that they have money transfer account? is this like western union? anyone here can help me out? no call center experience but i have above ave comm skill. and do they accept nurses. im a registered nurse kasi kaso wala akong makitang work so i wanna try call center.. tnx..
  • share ko lang. nag aaply ako today sa vxi partida kakagaling ko lang sa shift ko. undergrad ako(2nd year college *** natapos ko), ive been with the bpo industry for three years handling financial account..

1st step: initial interview! sobrang bait nong nag interview sakin, guy na may pagka chubby! binagyan nya ako ng tips kung ano dapat *** gawin ko sa sa second interview!

2nd interview: ito *** nakaka asar, they ask me all about school, college and work experience! i answered all the questions without any fillers and being spontaneous. so she said okay after hat, give me five minutes and i will give you the result! i waited at the lounge.

1hour later, tinawag name ko. sabi nong isang girl, tatawagan daw ako bukas. magbabackground check pa daw sila! hnd nag sink in sakin un.. so after five minutes I asked the same girl who informed me that they will call me tomorrow.

Sorry, i would like to ask.. did i fail? just to be clear for me not to expect anything.

answer: no, we just need to do some background checking so that we can review your file and here in vxi, we do have a different process. before we asked you to do the interview we will review your file. we will inform you if you are included on the short listed.

ako: okay, im just being realistic. im sorry to disturb you. i just don't want to expect if i did fail. bye. :)))

after 1hr kung nag antay. pag uwi ko pagkabukas ako ng email ko at ito nabasa ko.

"Leah Santiago (PH 71018) ✆ [email protected]

Thank you for the interest that you have shown in seeking employment in our company.

The calibre of the interviewees was very high on the day, which made making the final decision very difficult. It is with much regret that we must inform you that you were unsuccessful on this occasion. Many thanks for your interest in the position and I would like to wish you every success in your future career.

Yours sincerely,

VXI Global

Ground Floor, SM Cyber II

Buendia Jupiter cor. Zodiac St., Brgy. Bel-Air, Makati City"

*peace**peace*:grrr::grrr::grrr::grrr::grrr::grrr::angry::angry:
  • mars11mars11 引きこもり PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
    ^lol at the deception and letter.
  • lzlylzly PExer
    vxi peepz,, does anyone know kng anong acct *** media entertainment acct sa munoz site?? nkta q *** *** job ad sa jobstreet... TIA
  • mrpogi91mrpogi91 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    gnu b *** kahigpit s background check?
  • This company sucks! They are loosing a lot of qualified applicants. Nagrefer ako ng former officemates dito. And i know that they are very good in communication skills and customer service skills at kung ano pang skills ate experience meron sila. Pero i think. May mga nagiinterview lang na powertripper. Ifan applicants answered you why they want to be hired is because of competitive rewards would you judge their capabilities just because they are after money? Kaya mataas attrition rate ng vxi kasi recruitment staff nila naghahire ng mga ipokritA n aplikNte.
  • Nagapply ako dito November last year. Initial interview, Final interview, Berlitz, JO.
  • I just applied last friday.. Was hired for financial account they offerred me 25k basic salary plus nyt diff and incentives.. Di ako nakaabot sa oct 28 training nila so january nko magstart anyway ok naman sakin kc im still employed sa 24/7 :-)
  • Walang versant o berlitz sa vxi.. Initial intrvw behavioral intrvw exam then final intrvw with manager then job offer..
  • lanibabelanibabe PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Okay ba dito sa VXI?
  • Hi for your VXI Application and concern do let us know,

We will create a new thread soon for all VXI Careers and Updates.

Thanks!
  • sa VXI Makati advantage na kapag pogi, daming beking HR at beki din yung isang mataas na OM :lol: sa Wushu yata
  • Hi, Lani

You may go to any of our sites: Makati City and or Quezon City

Thanks!
  • tatangapin pa kaya ako dito sa VXI di kasi ako nagrender kahit 15 days eh.. 2009 pa nung nagresign ako dito..
  • cutieplx16cutieplx16 Hermosales♥Labers♥KN PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
    Walang versant o berlitz sa vxi.. Initial intrvw behavioral intrvw exam then final intrvw with manager then job offer..

If you are profiled for an AT&T account, required ang Berlitz. Yung ibang accounts wala.
  • tatangapin pa kaya ako dito sa VXI di kasi ako nagrender kahit 15 days eh.. 2009 pa nung nagresign ako dito..

Hi, with clearance or not. As of now there is no rehire

Thanks!