Home PEx Business and Careers Call Centers and Call Center Jobs

Sinulid ng mga Team Leaders (TL)

mga TL jan post nyo naman san maganda mag manage as tl? nagbabalak kasi ako lumipat, d ko lang alam saan may mataas na offer confused
«1345

Comments

  • nacknacknacknack PEx Rookie ⭐
    mataas na offer lang ba hanap mo? pano kung hindi ka naman talaga TL material? the change will always come from you
  • what i mean is a call center na may magandang benefits and pay. puro agents thread kasi dito, hehe sana magreply naman mga TL or past TLs dito hehe
  • nacknack wrote: »
    mataas na offer lang ba hanap mo? pano kung hindi ka naman talaga TL material? the change will always come from you

    Hehe well said....nice one!
  • Hey guys, sino gusto magwork sa Startek Ortigas as TL. Hiring kami ngayon. Maraming bagong account sa site. If you want, refer ko kayo. Please pm or text me at 09165907590.
  • Hey guys, sino gusto magwork sa Startek Ortigas as TL. Hiring kami ngayon. Maraming bagong account sa site. If you want, refer ko kayo. Please pm or text me at 09165907590
  • Hey guys, sino gusto magwork sa Startek Ortigas as support positions (TL at QA). Hiring kami ngayon. Maraming bagong account sa site. If you want, refer ko kayo. Please pm me for details.
  • Hey guys, sino gusto magwork sa Startek Ortigas as support positions (TL at QA). Hiring kami ngayon. Maraming bagong account sa site. If you want, refer ko kayo. Please pm me for details.

    How's the compensations package that they are offering? What type of accounts ang meron dito ? how about the shift schedule
  • spiceboy!spiceboy! PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    It's more than the money..It's what you bring to the table is what's important..

    X number of years of experience doesn't mean a thing...you have to be more than that
  • How to be more than that in a Call center job?
  • Can Startek offer higher than 17k basic salary for TSR-TWC account?
  • Ingrid_20 wrote: »
    How's the compensations package that they are offering? What type of accounts ang meron dito ? how about the shift schedule

    Hi! I dont know the compensation they are offering for support positions. They cannot divulge it to an agent since I tried to ask it before. If you want to try, refer na lang kita. PM for details.
  • Can you suggest san pwedeng puntahan every Friday? Just to balance work and life. Iyong mura lang hehe a sort of mini team building. moviehouse, badminton, waht else?
  • I got a better question, is it possible for an agent/backoffice analyst to apply for a tl post in a different company and actually get hired? has it ever happened? This is an external hire case though granting the applicant has not tl experience
  • by the way does startek have backoffice openings?
  • danswer wrote: »
    I got a better question, is it possible for an agent/backoffice analyst to apply for a tl post in a different company and actually get hired? has it ever happened? This is an external hire case though granting the applicant has not tl experience

    Actually its possible as long you pass the recruitment process. Wanna try sa Startek Ortigas as TL? Pede kita irefer.
  • danswer wrote: »
    by the way does startek have backoffice openings?

    Nonvoice only. I dont know if they are starting to hire for the chat support agents. According to recruitment in Startek Ortigas, the account will start this month.:)
  • id love to try as a tl i have almost 3 years back office experience do u think that helps? by the way anung oras usual shift dyan dba sa eaton yan?
  • danswer wrote: »
    id love to try as a tl i have almost 3 years back office experience do u think that helps? by the way anung oras usual shift dyan dba sa eaton yan?

    Pede mo naman itry eh. Refer kita if you want. :)
  • xxxanderxxxander PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    up ko lang tong thread na to

    for TLs out there, share *** ng deliverables that you have to complete in a day...hehehe

    how's your salary though? maybe we can help each other in terms of career growth hehe
  • Guys, para sa mga Technical Support People dito na gustong mag IT Career, there is an opening for Global Service Desk Team Leader sa Taguig na may at least 2 years Team Lead Technical Account Experience.

    Send your CVs to: [email protected]
    or send your inquiries to: 09175257654.
Sign In or Register to comment.