Hepatitis B Forum

If you are a Hepatitis B/C Carrier, there is a recognized national organization of patients and advocates here in the Philippines called the Yellow Warriors Society of the Philippines, Inc.

Please visit our official website at http://yellowwarriors dot webs dot com.

We plan to raise more awareness and education about the disease in celebration of the World Hepatitis Day this July 28.

Comments

• albertus magnusalbertus magnus Los Indios Bravos PExer
    For those chronic carriers of Hepa A and B, I would like to share to you what I have learned from Dr. Jaime Galvez-Tan. A herb, a very common weed in your garden known locally as Sampa-sampalukan because it looks like a small Sampalok plant, also known as Chanca Piedra(Stone Breaker) in Latin America, and a cherished powerful Ayurveda plant in India. Scientific name; Phyllanthus niruri Linn.

Many have already became seronegative for HbsAntigen for Hepa B and HepaC antigen using a simple tea/infusion/decoction of a whole plant or two taken as 3 cups daily for as early as 30 days up to 90 days. As a bonus for those with high blood pressure and Diabetis, it lowers blood sugar and normalizes the blood pressure. It is also very effective for kidney stones. How effective? See the link below:

A database summary of 300 clinical studies searched from PubMed have proven Chanca piedra's effectiveness... http://rainforest-database.com/plants/chanca.htm

You must be wondering why DOH even the WHO is mum on this development. Actually, there are already pilot studies sponsored by WHO for HIV and Hepa patients. Well, Dr. Jaime Galvez Tan, an insider, learnt that many of his colleagues were beholden to the Big Pharma cartel. Though there had been patents already with the isolation of some active biochemical/pharmacologic constituents(a multitude of them like bioflavanoids as quercetin, alkaloids, astragalin, brevifolin, carboxylic acids, corilagin, cymene, ellagic acid, ellagitannins, gallocatechins, geraniin, hypophyllanthin, lignans, lintetralins, lupeols, methyl salicylate, niranthin, nirtetralin, niruretin, nirurin, nirurine, niruriside, norsecurinines, phyllanthin, phyllanthine, phyllanthenol, phyllochrysine, phyltetralin, repandusinic acids, quercetol, quercitrin, rutin, saponins, triacontanal, and tricontanol); nothing can replace the marvelous healing powers you can enjoy from sipping tea available right in your own backyard. In short, there's no big profit for Big Pharma for this lowly weed.

For the Sampa-sampalukan plant's description... http://stuartxchange.com/SampaSampalukan.html
  • mmplus123mmplus123 Member PExer
    If this is true, i have two prayers. One, a filipino doctor will arrive at a conclusive, scientific and unquestionable solution to hbv and or hbv/hiv co-infection. I honestly dont know why our filipino doctors/scientists are held by pharma companies when even the ARV drugs are not even available in PH but are only given to us free by UNAIDS global fund and shipped from India's ranbaxy pharma (well except for the gsk's lamivudine which is priced like a precious metal). I should know coz im under medication.

Second, i hope and really pray that a cure to hbv/hiv co-infection will actually exist in my lifetime.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file