Home PEx Campus
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

Top Universities/Colleges for Art Courses

Hi guys, hingi lang ako suggestion kung saan maganda kumuha ng art-related course? Digital arts sana. I'm planning to take a second-degree sana. Hehe. So, any suggestions?

Thanks. :)

Comments

• ^ if pure arts, i think UP Diliman is good?

Pero digital arts so medyo computer-related? i dont know if there are schools specializing in computers na magaling. I have a cuz who's a grad of CSB multimedia [sorry i dont know if thats the same], then works at a broadcasting company now and he's earning 6 figures? 20+ palang siya :)
  • go for DE LA SALLE-COLLEGE OF SAINT BENILDE, THE BEST SCHOOL OFFERING INNOVATIVE/NON-TRADITIONAL DEGREE PROGRAMS.
  • Mixed Traditional/Non-traditional(digital arts)
    1.UP-d- Sila kasi ang may pinakamaraming programs about the arts. Courses: BFA in Painting, Sculpture, Industrial design, Arts Education, Arts History, and Visual Communication. Most of our national artist came from CFA like Vicente Manansala, Fernando Amorsolo, and Jose Joya. UP-d CFA is more on the theory side. Note: Interior Design is under Home Econ.

2.UST-Their programs are now more on non-trad specially sa advertising course nila. Courses: BFA in Advertising Arts, Industrial Design, Interior Design and Painting. National Artists like Victorio Edades, Ang Kiukok and Elizalde Navarro. UST CFAD is more on the application side.

3.ATENEO-m- They have a strong curriculum in the field of Arts. Courses: BFA in Arts Management, Creative Writing, Information Design, and Theater Arts. Known artists like Juan Luna and Fernando Zobel.

4. UP Baguio
    5. Other Fine Arts School

Non-Traditional(DIGITAL) and Traditional
    1.DLS-CSB- SDA offer courses that are more on the Digital Side. Modern facilities and good curriculumn. Courses: BFA in Animation, Arts Management, Digital Filmmaking, Music Production, Photography, Production Design, Fashion and Merchandizing, BPA in Dance, BS in Industrial Design and Interior Design.