Kenshin Himura

Not so Seriously....

Sakura of Sakura Taitsen
    Motoko Aoyama of Love Hina
    Lord Katsuhiko of Tenchi Muyo!
  • i agree, Kenshin Himura din *okay*
  • KENSHIN HIMURA!!!!!!!! :p

that's my personal belief....

but i read somewhere that nobuhiro watsuki had a problem as to what to do with hiko seijuro's role, since being kenshin's master, he ought to be better. that's probably why he limited the master's appearance in the story, plus giving the guy an obnoxious personality so that people wouldn't be much endeared to the guy....

in the episode wherein hiko faces kenshin in order to see if the latter has learned and is deserving to be passed on the secret principle of the former's sword technique... well, i blv that hiko wouldnt let kenshin pass the test easily.... just the fact that he removed his cape meant that he's taking kenshin as an opponent seriously. ergo, as kenshin passed the test and beating hiko in the process, kenshin is the greater swordsman of the two...

KENSHIN HIMURA IS THE BEST SWORDSMAN!!!!!
  • terry ilaesterry ilaes PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    it has got to be saitou hajime! :handsdown: he'd still slice you in half while lighting a smoke. parang ako. :lol:

:smoking:
  • Word on the Street:

:grrr: :grrr:
    Does anyone here know any other characters from other samurai genre?

If you call yourself otakus, I think you would know other titles?

Why would an otaku limit himself to just one title?

Don't hate the Player, Hate the Game
    okay kane i give up. you're the biggest otaku in pex! :bounce:
  • Word on the Street:

Are you ok?
    I don't want kane_warhead and otaku in the same sentence.
    Buster Wolf :evil_lol:

Don't hate the Player, Hate the Game
    hahaha.

anyway, kid, you know what, people may seem to have no other knowledge other than kenshin BUT thikn about it, it is ONE of the best. i think its normal that people tend to use rk characters not because that's the only samurai title they know BUT because it has one of the best samurai characters.

just my two cents non-otaku boy.:)
  • eto...2stvb.jpg
    si goemon. kakaiba ang sword nya.
  • NanashiNanashi PEx Rookie ⭐
    Sugoi

GOEMON AKO!
    hehehehe... kahit 100 kenshin pa iharap mo
    Zantetzuken (tama ba spelling) ang sword nya ata!
  • Jubei chan !!!!

jubeichan.jpg

:dazzler::dazzler::dazzler:
  • Originally posted by Cerberus
    Si Edward ng Daimos. Sa buhok pa lang talsik na sila lahat. :D

:lol: pero parang mas magaling syang pilot kesa swordsman.

Goemon pa rin and his invincible sword! :cheerleader:
  • Goemon pa rin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second si Yaiba.. heheheeh
  • Greatest Swordsman?

Yukishiro Enishi!!!!!!!!

tsamba lang panalo ni Kenshin sa kanya eh.......
  • Originally posted by shepearl6
    KENSHIN HIMURA!!!!!!!! :p

that's my personal belief....

but i read somewhere that nobuhiro watsuki had a problem as to what to do with hiko seijuro's role, since being kenshin's master, he ought to be better. that's probably why he limited the master's appearance in the story, plus giving the guy an obnoxious personality so that people wouldn't be much endeared to the guy....

in the episode wherein hiko faces kenshin in order to see if the latter has learned and is deserving to be passed on the secret principle of the former's sword technique... well, i blv that hiko wouldnt let kenshin pass the test easily.... just the fact that he removed his cape meant that he's taking kenshin as an opponent seriously. ergo, as kenshin passed the test and beating hiko in the process, kenshin is the greater swordsman of the two...

KENSHIN HIMURA IS THE BEST SWORDSMAN!!!!!

Actually, i think that Hiko only took the cape off to force the answer out of Kenshin... to scare him into doing the ougi. Look at the training sessions between them, Hiko handed Kenshin his *****$. Hiko is much bigger, faster, stronger, smarter that Himura. Keshin's Kuzu Ryu Sen has NEVER defeated anyone whereas Seijuro's version knocked out a giant! :naughty: therefore...

Hiko Seijuro beats Kenshin by a mile!!! :D
  • r u nuts? kenshi? he's no match 4 yaiba n his magical spheres. his trials are way out of kenshi's league.:D
    samurai showdown chars are maybe match against the slasher.
    trunx? oh come on!! wala n d2 tatalo! parang GOKOU vs EUGENE to e. a super sayan and a mere mortal.:D
  • 1 trunks
    2 yaiba
    3 shishio(hindi ac2ali c batusai 2malo skanya so he's stil better than him.)
    4 himura
    5 hiei
  • Originally posted by with_a_K
    Goemon also sliced a nuclear missile in half, lengthwise - while it was flying! That's a samurai for ya.
    oo nga noh?! isama natin c goemon sa #4 ko tie cla ni himura.
  • Originally posted by rounie
    Kenshin Himura!
    his name is bound to come up in this topic. he stopped being second to Hiko whaen he mastered amakakeruryunohirameki.
    if there's anyone who could be better than him, it would his other persona, Battousai the Slasher, the one who isn't held back by an oath not to kill.:dance::)

Kensin is the greatest swordsman Iv'e ever known!!:D
  • xyzseamanxyzseaman PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    page starter!!!