Home PEx Hobbies Anime and Manga

Greatest Swordsman of Anime World

Comments

• Jubei from Ninja Scroll

Haohmaru, Genjuro, Ukyo from Samurai Shodown (game nga lang...)

Saito Hajime...strength and style...

mainstream na kasi si Kenshin
  • voltron. panis yang si kenshin ito e defender of the universe. :p
  • hmmmm...

manji!!! from blade of the immortal... a.k.a. muuugen no jyuunin

if not him, then Kenshin!!!

and yan voltron, hindi si voltron! yun nag-cocontrol ng arms ng voltron ang dapat sinabi mo ..

:D:D:D

joke lang, hwag kang magalit, k?

dont b hatin' on me now , fellas
  • xyzseamanxyzseaman PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Buhayin ko nga itong thread na ito....

Para sa akin, si Trunks. (swordsman yon ah?) Heh, kapag na bad trip na siya sa kalaban, lilipad siya sa ere, tapos titirahan niya ng "Burning Attack" technique (big @$$ fireball). The best thing is enemy can do is hide under the table hahaha.

O kaya si Heneral Thunder Jet. mebbe Shintaro the Samurai. OA naman kasi si Haohmaru dun sa movie eh.
  • thehitmanthehitman PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I'd like to see Hiko Seijuro fight without his mantle (white cape). Did you guys know that his mantle serves as an inhibitor? The mantle is sewn with several pounds of weight. This controls the power of the swordsman, since it limits his mobility. The only time he removed it was when he fought Himura. Even then, it was only to test his Amakekiru against the Kuzu Ryu Sen. Hiko did not remove his mantle when he battled Fuji, so we have not yet seen his full fighting power. Kinda makes me wonder how the battle would have progressed if he was the one who fought Shishio instead of Himura.
  • Kenshin Himura nothing else!!!
  • SoliduS_AlphASoliduS_AlphA PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    How about Goemon from the Lupin series ? di ba magaling din naman siya ? slasher type ba ang technique nya ?
  • Si Squall ang greatest swordsman, hyperbolically speaking. Wlang tatalo sa renzokoken nya lalu na pag ginamit pa ang lionheart.
    [img]C:\LARSPOGI\lionheart.jpg[/img]
  • Sta|kerSta|ker PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Saito Hajime....
  • umm cno kaya e d si Hayato ng marvel vs. capcom 2 astig pa porms nya hayato.jpg:D:D
  • It seems that all Pexers are Kenshin fanatic.... anyway, here is my pic..

1. Himura, Kenshin (:D Kala ninyo kayo lang ) - he's very admirable for he is sensible in using his sword. You will admire him because of his wittiiness and keen perception. With his reverse-blade sword, no match sa kanya ang lahat.

2. Vincent - Small but terrible, that's the best description to him. I think he is more faster than his sword

3. Strider Hiryu ( of Marvel Vs. Capcom ) - I think he is more better than Hayato
  • Goymon from Lupan III :D

seriously, Kenshin Himura
  • crybabymakicrybabymaki PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    hotohori and kenshin himura

:heart:
  • Originally posted by drei_matari
    It seems that all Pexers are Kenshin fanatic.... anyway, here is my pic..

1. Himura, Kenshin (:D Kala ninyo kayo lang ) - he's very admirable for he is sensible in using his sword. You will admire him because of his wittiiness and keen perception. With his reverse-blade sword, no match sa kanya ang lahat.

2. Vincent - Small but terrible, that's the best description to him. I think he is more faster than his sword

3. Strider Hiryu ( of Marvel Vs. Capcom ) - I think he is more better than Hayato
    -swordsman ba c strider???strider.jpg
    well anyway ung ang opinion mo pero parang ng hind naman kse sword ang gamit nga e:rolleyes:
  • Originally posted by with_a_K

Very true. Howzabout this one:
    So what about Kuwabara Kazuma from YYH? He's large, he's in charge, and he's pretty much one of the ugliest men in all of Animedom, but look at him go!

Ugly!?! then Sakuragi Hanamichi is....

:dazzler::dazzler::dazzler:
  • Goemon.

seriously, if the sword makes the man, then hez my boy.

you know wat m saying, if anyone can cut through an Intercontinental Ballistic Missile or a five-story building, i think, other than him, tell me!!

:dazzler::dazzler::dazzler:
  • SoliduS_AlphASoliduS_AlphA PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Yeah Goemon pa rin.. :lol:... wala lang .... pero seryoso ako si Heiko Seijiro ang personal preference ko over Mr Hittokiri (Kenshin) kasi syempre sya ang teacher eh ... di ba? hindi ganun kagaling si Kenshin kung hindi magaling yung teacher pero syempre sometimes the student can surpass his master...
  • I have always been a fan of the Anime series Samurai X. This may sound biased but I don't care. He is the best in ways more than 1.:rolleyes: :)
  • Originally posted by Mygz
    My Top 5 Anime Swordsmen

5) Shinomori Aoshi: for the killer instincts and the ability to master improvements he created himself...

4) Saitou Hajime: gatotsu is so cool... Aku Zoku Zan... Kill Evil Instantly! he can whoop *** without his katana, too... (right, Sano? :D )

3) Hiko Seijiro: power and skill... plus the cape looks cool when he's flying in the air... :D

2) Amakusa Shogou: a true genius... raised Hiten Mitsurugiryu to a god-like level...

1) Himura Kenshin: skills, brains, will-power... all you need to be truyl great... all which this dude exemplifies. his respect for life is admirable as well.

:)

Most definitely :D But add Kibagami Jubei (from Ninja Scroll) to the list as well :D
  • Kenshi Himura hands down :up: