PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at pex-info@pinoyexchange.com. Thank you!

Reminders for Buhay Pinoy, Personals, and Small Talk

NakuraNakura Moderator ✭✭
Hello PExers!

Below are reminders and adjusted forum rules for Buhay Pinoy, Personals, and Small Talk:

Buhay Pinoy

- Only threads that are related to pinoy culture are allowed in the said sub-forum (Example: native traditions, mannerisms, modern trends that are distinctly Filipino, etc.)

- Threads will be moved to their appropriate sub-forum with a 2 day redirect.

- The Buhay Pinoy chat thread should be used to tackle Buhay Pinoy topics and not as a chat thread for any other topics. Plain chatting between friends or groups of PExers should be moved to the Personals sub-forum.

Personals

- The Personals sub-forum is dominantly a chat thread between groups of PExers. Likewise, PExers outside a said group may posts inside a group's thread.

- Due to the nature of the sub-forum, we can be lenient with the choice of words can be used as terms of endearment or to add up to the discussions. Although, this does not mean that a member can abuse the adjusted rule to troll, flame, and/or bash a subject.

Small Talk

- Small question threads that are not related to other sub-forums in PinoyExchange falls here (Kamusta ang gising mo ngayong umaga?, Life's simple pleasures, etc.)

- Forum word games such as Three Word Story, Connect the words, and other similar threads should be in this sub-forum.

Comments

• Kobe_LaiKobe_Lai Back from the start
    thanks for the reminder, Nakura!

:bop:
  • dar_chin2002dar_chin2002 Member PExer
    Thanks and god bless;)
  • Nakura, good afternoon! Ask ko lang what happened sa OFW Exchange diko ma open since Sunday. I mean if I want to choose na like Middle East/UAE a message will appear that says HTTP 500 Internal Server Error
  • Nakura, good afternoon! Ask ko lang what happened sa OFW Exchange diko ma open since Sunday. I mean if I want to choose na like Middle East/UAE a message will appear that says HTTP 500 Internal Server Error
  • littlegurllittlegurl Viva La Vida! ✭✭✭
    Is there a moderator for Small Talk? For how many days already that there is a pexer spamming threads left and right in here but no one amongst you ever pay attention. :shrug:
  • Thanks for reminding us.
    Assignment Help
  • alvinaashalvinaash Member PExer
    Nakura, good afternoon! Ask ko lang what happened sa OFW Exchange diko ma open since Sunday. I mean if I want to choose na like Middle East/UAE a message will appear that says HTTP 500 Internal Server Error essay writing service and essay writing help
  • yoji1225yoji1225 Member PExer
    guys, please help me naman oh.
  • brodywalkerbrodywalker Member PExer
    Since MBA essay is the make-or-break factor for your admission into the much coveted B-school, it is best to seek assistance from MBA essay writing service in UK. The more precise you are in your argument, the more likely your admission essay will have its intended effect at your dream B-school.
  • topnotch11topnotch11 Member PExer
    Welcome to TOP-NOTCH HOUSE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
    We are a House Builder that is committed to providing First-Class Quality Design and Construction at Affordable Cost. We are a Construction Company that believes in providing an honest, professional and top-notch services.
    We are a Building Contractor that guarantees top-of-the-class quality construction results at a very competitive and affordable cost.
    We hire the best workers!
    We use the best materials!
    We utilize the best tools!
    We deliver the best results!
    Call us today for FREE CONSULTATION AND ESTIMATE!
    Phone: (046)5156279 / 4351445
    Sun : 09331363772
    Globe : 09262411216
    Smart : 09198777107
    Also, visit our FREE ESTIMATE PAGE for a free estimate of your dream home.
    WHY HIRE US?
    -Great Designs
    -Competitive Cost
    -Code Compliant Structural Design
    -Solid Experience, 7+ years of existence
    -Established teams, 40+ office personnel
    -Dedicated hardware store & Logistics System
    -Quality Works
    -Top-of-the-line Construction Materials
    -PCAB registered
    -Lots of completed and ongoing projects to show
  • NatiyaNatiya Member PExer
    Hi. Etong Youtube Vlogger na to, bago lang sya. Lagi talaga ako naghahanap ng mga Youtubers na Pinoy na kakasstart lang to help them gain Subscribers and views.

Please subscribe to her channel Marc Ferreras
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChj...A9Gb8Uj8k8EmXQ

May MINI MAKEUP GIVEAWAY sya when she reaches 100 SUBSCRIBERS.
  • iceking77iceking77 Member PExer
    Ask ko lang po kung totoo ba itong natanggap kong ads? Paki check na lang po yung link. Thanks

http://dutykid.com/?ref=156212
  • Many thanks for sharing this very informative post. Have a super nice day!!
    Best Place to Buy Assignment Help for College
  • tomtertomter Member PExer
    Many thanks for sharing this very informative post. Have a super nice day!!
    Best Place to Buy Assignment Help for College

Couldn't be written any better. Reading this post reminds me of my old roommate! He always kept talking about this
    Nursing Assignment Help
  • DoyleNormanDoyleNorman Member PExer
    UK Essay Writers are the custom essay writing service UK just due to the fact that they have never failed to deliver what they are asked to. From writing to proofreading, from editing to citing, students wouldn’t have to be worried about anything related to academic tasks, anymore.
  • hello nga *** sa lahat. .newbie po ako dito . at kailangan ba minimum of 10 char.bago ma approve ang messagrme dito?
  • creeper101creeper101 Member ✭✭
    thanks for the post.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file