Home PEx Lifestyle Visas and Immigration

Reliable balikbayan shipping service?

Does anyone recommend or NOT recommend any balikbayan box service from USA to pinas? I want to fill up a box or consolidate items into a box sa USA and then have it shipped over here.

Any suggestions? PM me...thnks!

Comments

• Pobox.ph, myusbox & Johnny Air..not a novel idea anymore..marami ng gumagawa nito dito. i for one did this already with pobox, and one month lang, nakarating na in my doorstep. so, why is this in the visa thread and why pa na i-pm ka?!!its so hilarious..
  • purpleheadd07purpleheadd07 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    tingin tingin ka sa neighborhood mo kung ano available, usually Johnny Air may madaming service pick ups. ;)
  • pakwanpakwan PEx Rookie ⭐
    Pobox.ph, myusbox & Johnny Air..not a novel idea anymore..marami ng gumagawa nito dito. i for one did this already with pobox, and one month lang, nakarating na in my doorstep. so, why is this in the visa thread and why pa na i-pm ka?!!its so hilarious..

hahaha, bakt nga naman kelangab i-PM? this is is a public forum. masyado namang selfish ang TS. LOL.
  • Depende yan kung nasaang lugar ka. Marami ka makikita online pero posibleng wala silang pick-up dyan sa lugar nyo. So dapat magtanong ka dyan sa mga kakilala mo dyan sa lugar nyo. Try to go to the nearest Philippines/Oriental store, usually authorized sila ng mga balikbayan box services.
  • May alam ba kayo na baligtad naman? Balikbayan box service from Philippines to USA?
  • illuminaillumina PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    1. Where are you based?
    2. Do you plan to pack the box yourself, or do you just want to order several items for the courier to consolidate?
  • putoti wrote: »
    May alam ba kayo na baligtad naman? Balikbayan box service from Philippines to USA?

Try mo search forex cargo.
  • lechon xlechon x PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Does anyone recommend or NOT recommend any balikbayan box service from USA to pinas? I want to fill up a box or consolidate items into a box sa USA and then have it shipped over here.

Any suggestions? PM me...thnks!

http://www.forexworld.us/
  • D nagreply sa email ko ang forex cargo :(
  • lechon xlechon x PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^You need to call them. They have an 800#. Puro mga noypi ang tao doon.
  • crazpcrazp PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Atlas at Johnny Air *okay*
  • PNB Cargo, trusted talaga *** 10 times na yata sa min nagdadala yun.
  • lechon x wrote: »

trusted...*okay**okay*
    may picture taking pa ito.as a proof na nakarating ang balikbayan boxes:D
  • purpleheadd07purpleheadd07 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    putoti wrote: »
    May alam ba kayo na baligtad naman? Balikbayan box service from Philippines to USA?

immigrant ka ba? kung tourist kasi malabo ang ganyang service, baka ma hold pa.
  • onedayoldchickonedayoldchick PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    may alam po kayo balibayan box from shanghai to philippines?
  • immigrant ka ba? kung tourist kasi malabo ang ganyang service, baka ma hold pa.

Yes - so far wala pa ko nakita na reasonable ang price like yung sa States pauwi sa Pinas. Kung ganon din lang, mag excess baggage na lang kami.
  • putoti wrote: »

try asking LBC, I believe that they do offer that kind of service
  • If you just need to send items that won't fill a balikbayan box, you can use galleon.ph

Full disclosure, we're from www.galleon.ph, an online store similar to Amazon where we focus on items not available in the Philippines. We source the items for your and handle everything else from purchase, shipping, customs and delivery door to door. Great if you don't have a card or if the item doesn't have Amazon global shipping or if you don't want to talk to 2 parties (amazon and shipper/forwarder). We also don't charge minimum weight (usually 2lbs for other forwarders) since we consolidate and pro rate it based on the item size/weight so shipping turns out cheaper. Prices are in Local currency Php and we accept all payment modes