Home PEx Lifestyle Visas and Immigration

Study in Australia

Hi guys,

I'm an internation student here in Australia and I'm working as an education consultant as my part-time job.

I graduated Marketing Management in Manila then moved here right after graduation, I was doing Business Diploma until I decided to take Fashion Business instead.

So if you guys got questions or needs assistance just hit me up!

Cheers xx

Comments

• international*
  • what should be the first step to apply for students visa? :)
  • Hi aicute12,

Take IELTS.

What course are you looking at? Also, for what purpose? Hehe further learning or for PR?
  • Cost of Living – Migration Regulations
    Migration regulations in Australia require international students to show evidence that they can contribute to the cost of living and studying in Australia. Students must demonstrate that the funds required will be genuinely available to them during their stay in Australia. This helps to ensure students are better able to make the most of their studies and have a safe and enjoyable experience in Australia.

While international students are able to supplement their income with money earned through part-time work in Australia, the “living costs” requirement helps to support the success of students in their studies by ensuring that they don’t have to rely on such work to meet all their expenses.

Starting from 1 January 2010, the basic rate of living costs under the migration regulations has changed. Prospective student visa applicants and their families must have access to the following funds to meet the living costs requirements:

A$18,000 (about PHP 726,550) a year for the main student
    A$6,300 (about PHP 254,290) a year for the student’s partner
    A$3,600 (about PHP 145,310) a year for the student’s first child
    A$2,700 (about PHP 108,980) a year for every other child and where required

These figures are indicative only. Remember that costs can vary significantly depending on where you live and on your individual lifestyle. You should be prepared in case your living costs are greater than the indicated figures.

For more information visit www.immi.gov.au

http://touringbuddy.com/visa-requirements-philippine-passport-holders-australia-commonwealth-australia/

“The whole object of travel is not to set foot on foreign land; it is at last to set foot on one’s own country as a foreign land.” – G. K. Chesterton

Visa requirements to visit other country
    http://touringbuddy.com/
  • b^e^d^a^n wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I'm an internation student here in Australia and I'm working as an education consultant as my part-time job.

I graduated Marketing Management in Manila then moved here right after graduation, I was doing Business Diploma until I decided to take Fashion Business instead.

So if you guys got questions or needs assistance just hit me up!

Cheers xx

Did you get a hardtime of acquiring australia visa?
  • I was doing research when I read your post. I have earned my degree in Political Science here in Manila and would like to pursue a career in IT (Networking). My purpose eventually is to be granted a PR in Australia. I have limited source of funds so I'm thinking that the TAFE SA is best. Am I right to say that TAFE are public schools or are they offering vocational courses. Please give me some idea on what to do first and which program I can read on...

Thank you very much...
  • STUDY & EXPLORE in AUSTRALIA thru Global Education Alliance (GEA) - Philippines

We are a partner of the biggest Universities and private schools in Australia for both Vocational Education & Training and Higher Education (Bachelor & Post Graduate) programs.

Our Services:
    •FREE education Counselling from providing school options to course–specific admission
    requirements
    •FREE school application and enrollment processing assistance
    •FREE financial requirement assessment and counselling
    •FREE Assistance in completion and processing of Student Visa Requirements
    •FREE coaching for preparation of Student Visa interview
    •FREE assistance on student accommodation upon request
    •FREE assistance on airport pick-up arrangement upon request
    •FREE pre-departure briefing on student’s transition to living & studying abroad

You may reach us thru:
    Unit 2C, Missouri St., Northeast Greenhills, San Juan City 1503, Philippines
    (+63) 02 546 2189
    (+63) 915 650 8050
    www.geaworld.org / facebook: @geaworldph

WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU!
  • Hi! is this still an active thread? I just wanna ask how I can study in Australia under year 11? I graduated high school back in 2014 but I understand that I need to go through k12 in order to continue my studies. I desperately need assistance, where do I start? and what TAFE school do you guys recommend? would highly appreciate anyone's response. Thanks in advance!
    please email me at:  [email protected]