FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Bellarocca Island

aslowruleraslowruler but fast learner
http://bellaroccaresorts.com/index.php?file=kop1.php

Who's been here?

Any feedback or something you can share about the place. Thanks a lot. :)

Comments

• gameforatripgameforatrip Member PExer
    i've been here and its amazing, para talagang nasa santorini. if you want peace and quiet, i suggest this place.
  • fatgrrl_slimfatgrrl_slim AgentP PExer
    I've never been there, but a friend has, twice. According to her:

1. The place is really beautiful.

2. If you want peace and quiet, this is the place for you.

3. If you're into water sports, this isn't the place for you. Bellaroca is more for relaxation daw.

4. Food is so expensive and not as good as other luxury resorts, eg. Misibis Bay.

5. But service is excellent. *okay*
  • waterwellwaterwell summer time machine blues ✭✭
    thanks to plejee.com, got a 3d2n deal for 2 for only 23k, inclusive of the airfare! super excited to visit the resort, although tentative booking date is on feb 2012, hahaha

@gameforatrip -- how much gastos sa food?
  • damngorgeous17damngorgeous17 Member PExer
    wow!!!.
    amazing island.
    so it's on Marinduque. I wish iI get there someday ^^

“The whole object of travel is not to set foot on foreign land; it is at last to set foot on one’s own country as a foreign land.” – G. K. Chesterton

Visa requirements to visit other country
    http://touringbuddy.com/
    Edit/Delete Message
  • aslowruleraslowruler but fast learner
    i've been here and its amazing, para talagang nasa santorini. if you want peace and quiet, i suggest this place.

Ang ganda nga sa picture pa lang saka dun sa virtual tour. Very relaxing kaya nasa travel list ko na rin ito.
    I've never been there, but a friend has, twice. According to her:

1. The place is really beautiful.

2. If you want peace and quiet, this is the place for you.

3. If you're into water sports, this isn't the place for you. Bellaroca is more for relaxation daw.

4. Food is so expensive and not as good as other luxury resorts, eg. Misibis Bay.

5. But service is excellent. *okay*

Thanks po sa comment. Beautiful indeed. How much po ba ang food cost nila?
    waterwell wrote: »
    thanks to plejee.com, got a 3d2n deal for 2 for only 23k, inclusive of the airfare! super excited to visit the resort, although tentative booking date is on feb 2012, hahaha

Congrats! Nakita ko naman na prize siya sa isang run. 3d2n accomodation. Unfortunately, wala pa akong makapartner sa run. Dapat kasi me kabuddy. :)
  • g_lyn24g_lyn24 the sun still shines PExer
    Hi aslow! I haven't been there yet but will be soon.. this November.

My friends and I got a package from deal grocer, 3d2n for 25k good for 4 person. It's excluding food and airfare.

Sana marami pa magbigay ng feedback dito. :)
  • the_touchthe_touch Til' all are one... PExer
    Bellarocca Package 16,000 for two pax
    Cheaper than listed price of 36,000 for 3d2n stay

Package includes:
    • 3days 2nights stay in a deluxe room
    • Round trip land and sea transfers
    • Welcome drinks
    • Welcome refreshments
    • Complimentary internet connectivity in the accommodation (cable) and in common areas (wifi)
    • Coffee and tea selections in the room
    • Golf Cart Service
    • Access to 9hole golf course, 2 main swimming pools, tea house, meditation sanctuary and fitness gym.

Exclusive of:
    • Airfare (Zest Air: 2,000 to 4,000)
    • Food (600/meal; big servings)

Payment options:
    • Bank Transfer (BDO)

Promo deadline: July 9, 2011
    Booking dates: July 2011 to March 2012
    * Price subject to change w/o prior notice.

For inquiries, please call:
    0917 5236514
  • gameforatripgameforatrip Member PExer
    waterwell wrote: »

haha we got ours for just 6,200 per pax for 3 days 2 nights exclusive of airfare pero around 2k lang airfare namin so mga 8k na yun then plus 2k worth of food per pax so mga 10k lang per pax. mas mura pa compare sa nakuha nyo. =)

total food expense amounted to around 9K. 4 kami.
  • g_lyn24g_lyn24 the sun still shines PExer
    hi game, how was the food? did you try any of their activities? expensive ba?
  • waterwellwaterwell summer time machine blues ✭✭
    haha we got ours for just 6,200 per pax for 3 days 2 nights exclusive of airfare pero around 2k lang airfare namin so mga 8k na yun then plus 2k worth of food per pax so mga 10k lang per pax. mas mura pa compare sa nakuha nyo. =)

total food expense amounted to around 9K. 4 kami.

wow, ang swerte nyo! san nyo nakuha yung discounted rate? kinagat na rin namin para sila na bahala sa lahat. pero ang mahal pala ng food!!! grabe. i saw your bellaroca pics and they look really great! :)
  • JoeiGJoeiG Member PExer
    I just got back from Bellarocca! I really enjoyed my stay. Excellent service. Although a lot of facilities are under construction like their shops, the casas, the spa (the full blown one and not just massage).

Service is comparable to Discovery Shores (my 2nd home & ultimate favorite Boracay resort). Amenities still not at par with Shang Boracay but good nonetheless.
    g_lyn24 wrote: »
    hi game, how was the food? did you try any of their activities? expensive ba?

I heard a lot of bad reviews about the food but I beg to differ. Everything we ordered was really good. Food for 3d/2n amounted to 10k for us (2 people) but that's maybe because we eat a lot. Hehe. Another good thing about the food is that their servings are huuuuge!

About the activities, we wanted to try wind surfing but Im still nursing a sprained ankle. So we just played billiards, foosball and ping pong.

Im still trying to organize all my photos for a blog entry (too many!) so I cant share all the details pa with you right now. Although I published an intro (overview with photos) about our stay in the meantime.

http://joooeeei.blogspot.com/2011/07/bellarocca-part-1.html

Sorry haba ng post. Still have Bellarocca hangover ;)
  • JoeiGJoeiG Member PExer
    By the way, be careful about other deals you get from group buying sites. Bellaroca just released a statement. Let me quote from their FB page:

Dear Members,

Please be informed that there are certain Group Buying Websites that are offering special discounted Bellarocca getaway packages. For everyone's information, these offers will not be honored by the Bellarocca Sales Office, unless it is from our official Group Buying Website Partner, Deal Grocer.

We apologize for this inconvenience.

---The Bellarocca Team
  • whitelady17whitelady17 Member PExer
    3 days 2 nights valid until Sep 2011.

Inclusions:

3 days 2 nights accommodation in Deluxe room (approximately 50 sq meters) that offers the majestic view of Mt. Malindig and the Sibuyan Sea, from a private verandah.

-rountrip land and sea transfers
    -welcome refreshments at the resort
    -intimate and luxurious accommodation with individual climate control; plasma T.V. w/complete DVD player and state of the art home theater stereo system, satellite cable TV, with complete range of luxurious bath amenities and a private balcony/verandah.
    -complementary internet connectivity in the accommodation (cable) and public areas (Wi-Fi)
    -complementary drinking bottles of water in the room, replenished daily
    -complementary coffee and tea selections in the room
    -golf cart service
    -complementary access to the resort's range of exclusive facilities and recreational activities, 9-hole golf course, driving range, 2 swimming pools (seaside and hotel pools) tea house, meditation sanctuary, fitness gym, entertainment/game room, cigar lounge and picnic grove

valid until September 30, 2011

PHP 12, 000.00

(I'm working as a travel agent in Makati, due to unforeseen events I need to sell my g.c.:( )
  • pianggotpianggot Member PExer
    Usually naglalabas ba sila ng promo pag lampas na ng Dec 15? I

I really need to score a good accomodation promo for a planned wedding, actually wedding namin. we really wanted it to be there but we need a promo deal like sa inyo para maging swak sa budget.
  • missywitchymissywitchy Travel Planner PExer
    pianggot wrote: »
    Usually naglalabas ba sila ng promo pag lampas na ng Dec 15? I

I really need to score a good accomodation promo for a planned wedding, actually wedding namin. we really wanted it to be there but we need a promo deal like sa inyo para maging swak sa budget.

PM me your travel dates, I can give you a quote so that you will have a general idea how much it will cost you. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file