Home PEx Hobbies Anime and Manga

Who is the prettiest Sakura Taisen/Sakura Wars Girl?

Comments

• Fujishima makes cute meganekko. Hihihi....
  • My avatar is back!!! :D

i just kept trying to upload it and it came back!

As for the post in which i complained about the change of topic, sorry about that, i just didn't understand at first. You WERE talking about Iris, right?

Really? The creators of You're Under Arrest and Ah!Megami-sama also created Sakura Taisen?! I knew the name of the creator of ST, but I guess because I don't watch You're Under Arrest, I don't know the name of its creator... My brother, though, is a fan of the babes of Ah! Megami-sama, so I know more or less about it...

Going back to my topic, I know this will look like a delayed reaction, but just giving reaction to Sumire's post, i don't like Sakura's looks either... :p
  • Kuassary: thank God gumana na yung avatar mo... once less bug to worry about. :)

man... i swear... i bow down before Fujishima-sama... for bringing the bodacious babes Belldandy, Urd, Iris, Sumire, Orihime, Maria and the You're Under Arrest babes (whose names i keep forgetting :D ) to life!!! :yum: :inluv: yogata yogata! :)

as for Sakura... well, she doesn't look that bad... but i guess she's pretty plain, and so she lacks that x-factor that makes true anime babes stand out.
  • He made Yoriko Nikkaido!! Another favorite of mine.
  • Originally posted by Mygz
    Kuassary: thank God gumana na yung avatar mo... once less bug to worry about. :)

man... i swear... i bow down before Fujishima-sama... for bringing the bodacious babes Belldandy, Urd, Iris, Sumire, Orihime, Maria and the You're Under Arrest babes (whose names i keep forgetting :D ) to life!!! :yum: :inluv: yogata yogata! :)

as for Sakura... well, she doesn't look that bad... but i guess she's pretty plain, and so she lacks that x-factor that makes true anime babes stand out.

natsumi tsujimoto and miyuki
  • So this Fujishima person is a real genius in Character Designs! *okay*

And I guess he is, considering he created Maria and all... :D

By the way, Orihime and Leni didn't appear in AXN's series, did they? They're either only in the OAV or we're watchin ST 1 and they're in ST 2... (yup, it's up to three, although i think in 3 there are diff. characters :( ) I hope they don't take the series out soon... or else i'll miss the it like hell :bawl:

Whatever... Natsumi's the brunette and Miyuki is the braided girl, right?
  • Iris-hime in Sakura Taisen Series III... IRIS RULES!!! *okay*
  • e d cno pa b e d c sakura sya tunay na chic sa palabas medyo kahawig nga lang c cory ng samurai x ay hinde lang pala yon pati weapon of choice pareho hehe:D
  • thehitmanthehitman PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    IRIS lang at wala nang iba!!!
  • yup.. ang cute cute ni iris....
  • Maria's got this whole "air of mystery" about her. It's probably one of her eyes always seems to be covered by hair. Plus, she's Russian, and that's always a plus (Read: Anna Kournikova:D) In the end, The Rock still picks the resident b!tch of the opera: Sumire.;) Sa taray, talo tayo. Pero sexy naman talaga eh.:naughty:

True, Sakura is so homely and plain. Kahit siya pa ang bida, nobody's really attracted to her.
  • kung sa hanagumi lang e di kay Maria na ako! cool 'do pati maganda art ng mata niya!

kung outside team hana, si kasumi!

pero #1 pa rin si Maria
    snk-rock.gif
  • Sakura... I think. well nung first time kong nakita yung Sakura Wars sa net (images, wallpapers) napansin ko agad yung face ni Sakura, mukhang syang masungit, then nung napanood ko na yung series iba pala personality nya, sobraaaaaang bait tsaka madaling mabully.
  • Sumire. She's definitely going to be one hell of a bedroom partner. :naughty:
  • Iris kung face value. Super cute!
  • frenchkisserfrenchkisser PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    sakurawars-01.GIFsakurawars-03.gif
    she and she! :beam:
  • uy, me alam ba kayong site na may Sakura Wars hentai. :naughty: Share naman o.... :p
  • I can't decide I need to play the Dreamcast Sakura Taisen RPG series so I can decide I mean the girls of Team Hana Paris are also bombs... not to mention the other 2 missing Team Hana Japan characters from the Anime... Oh... this is so confusing. lmao!
  • Iris is the cuuuteeesssttt :life:
    and sumire is the prettiesssstttt :flyangel:
  • iczelioniczelion PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Sumire & Maria