Home PEx Hobbies Cars and Motoring
Join our PEx Olympics Quiz Night and win GCash prizes! 🏅

Please suggest fast and alternate routes...

fattyacidfattyacid 🐯 Tiger Squad🥈
from Meralco (Ortigas Ave. Pasig) to Robinson's Place Manila then vice versa.

Doon kasi ang agreed pick up point at meeting place ko with my 3 pamangkin na nag-aaral sa PCU, DLSU at UP Manila. Every Friday night ko sila susunduin para umuwi back to Pasig with me. Marami silang dalang laundry and other school stuff at sakto na rin ang mall para makapag grocery at mag shopping ng mga kailangan sa bahay.

Anyways, sabi nila iwasan ko daw ang San Juan-Sta. Mesa- Mendiola-Taft Avenue routes dahil sobrang traffic kaya suggest po kayo ng mga alternate route.

Please use na lang po Google map para madali pong ma-trace yung landmarks/roads. Salamat.

Comments

• ibarra28ibarra28 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    If you been advised to avoid SJ-StaMesa-Mendiola, w/c is the direct route to Ermita/Malate areas from Pasig/Shaw, you will have to take a longer route at either west or east directions via EDSA

I suggest you just take the west bound lane of EDSA going to Roxas Blvd. (EDSA is still the best monitored artery in the Metro on a Friday evening. Hence traffic should be manageable.) Turn right at Roxas Blvd. Turn right at Pedro Gil, Robinsons is after the 3rd intersection to your left.

Madali lang i-google map ang Robinsons. Keyword mo "robinsons place manila". You'll locate Pedro Gil and trace the route back to Roxas and EDSA.