Home PEx Community PEx Clubs PEx Basketball Club

Makati games

I am new to the Makati area and the Philippines. Looking to start a regular game 2-3 times per week. I am open to times and locations. So if someone has an idea of a good location let me know and I can reserve the court. I have played at the Zone on Malugay St.

I am a foreigner of college talent level and 6'3 or 190 cm and in shape.

Sorry if this gives offense. I am obviously a kano and the name is "pinoyexchange". But no offense intended, just wanna ball!

Comments

• hardylainehardylaine PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    hi sir.. just check all the schedules here in the club, you'll see the monday, tuesday, thursday and even saturday games.. just write your pex name on their waiting list, and you're ready to go.. we dont care about any nationality here sir, the important is you know how to play the ball.. and we hope that we can learn more from you on how to play basketball.. even-though this is pinoy exchange, it doesn't mean that this site is for pinoy only.. well, it seems that you're already living here in manila so consider our warm welcome to be our guest so that you can feel that you're also at home with us..

we hope to see you soon here in pex ball league sir..

we want to learn more about basketball sir, we're hoping for your kindness to teach us...

God bless..
  • hardylaine wrote: »
    hi sir.. just check all the schedules here in the club, you'll see the monday, tuesday, thursday and even saturday games.. just write your pex name on their waiting list, and you're ready to go.. we dont care about any nationality here sir, the important is you know how to play the ball.. and we hope that we can learn more from you on how to play basketball.. even-though this is pinoy exchange, it doesn't mean that this site is for pinoy only.. well, it seems that you're already living here in manila so consider our warm welcome to be our guest so that you can feel that you're also at home with us..

we hope to see you soon here in pex ball league sir..

we want to learn more about basketball sir, we're hoping for your kindness to teach us...

God bless..

Thank you for the quick reply and kind words. I am looking forward to playing here as it seems there are many good players. I will do as you suggest and find a time from the list that fits my schedule.
    welcome sir.. by the way, we have an ongoing league right now here in pex ball club, if you have free time on saturday you can watch the league in RONAC ARTS CENTER in Greenhills.. the first game i think will start by 2pm.. so you can see how we create a camaraderie here and if you want you can join us next season.. just send your information to color_s_kaboinks, he's the league's commissioner on pex ball league, you can check the format on the registration thread sir..

we are looking forward to see you play here in pex ball club..

Thanks
  • mc_316mc_316 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I live near the Zone in Makati... would you be the one paying for the court rentals or shall it be "sharing"?

College level player? You mean to say you played college ball in the US? Your talent level might be a little to high for us. :)
  • balla wrote: »
    I am new to the Makati area and the Philippines. Looking to start a regular game 2-3 times per week. I am open to times and locations. So if someone has an idea of a good location let me know and I can reserve the court. I have played at the Zone on Malugay St.

I am a foreigner of college talent level and 6'3 or 190 cm and in shape.

Sorry if this gives offense. I am obviously a kano and the name is "pinoyexchange". But no offense intended, just wanna ball!

Welcome to pinoyexchange basketball club sir! I suggest making a list of attendees first before making a reservation to make sure you have guys to play with. *okay*
  • Puro "SIR" ah! Hahaha...
  • magalang lang talaga mga pex ballers. yung iba sa laro lang talaga nambabastos ng bantay hehehehe.

Welcome to PEx, balla!
  • mc_316 wrote: »
    I live near the Zone in Makati... would you be the one paying for the court rentals or shall it be "sharing"?

College level player? You mean to say you played college ball in the US? Your talent level might be a little to high for us. :)

haha ok MC you caught me....i was a college level player a few decades ago....and it was a small college, not Duke or Kansas.

I would rather play with Pinoy players than US players. US players dont have the fundamental skills and team play of Pinoys. Anyway it is about having fun, making friends and exercising!
  • mc_316mc_316 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    balla wrote: »
    haha ok MC you caught me....i was a college level player a few decades ago....and it was a small college, not Duke or Kansas.

I would rather play with Pinoy players than US players. US players dont have the fundamental skills and team play of Pinoys. Anyway it is about having fun, making friends and exercising!

Hmmm, so I guess you're an expat on one of the big companies here? ;)

Anyway, maybe I can invite you to play during one of our scrimmages over at the Zone? We usually play there Sat or Sun at around 8pm, that ok w/ ya? PM mr you contact num and i'll shoot ya an sms if we have a sked comin' up. :)
  • expoexpo PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Can I join playing in the zone? :)
  • Can I also join you guys at the zone? :)

matagal na ako hndi nakalaro dun..
  • can I join too?
  • color_s_Kaboinkcolor_s_Kaboink PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ang gagalang ah hahaha

@balla - welcome to pinoyexchange

kindly pm me the ff

full name
    height
    position
    contact #s
    email.

see you next season for the pex ball season 9 :)

in the meantime you're invited to watch the games every saturday afternoon. kindly check the sked on the news thread here thanks
    sa wakas may mga nag reply din.. akala ko hindi nyo ko tutulungan makipagusap sa tropa natin eh.. kahapon pa dumudugo ilong ko sa reply sa kanya.. :lol: 64 views ako pa lang nagreply.. :lol:

US college level player, magaling yan.. kung kumupas man laro nyan marami pa din tayong matututunan sa kanya.. sama ako sa game pag na-invite nyo sya please... o kahit manood na lang ako.. hehehe...

@ balla : can you teach us sir??? i want to learn how to play AGAIN.. thank you..
  • hinde na pang college level lakas ni sir balla ...pang masteral na :D ...peace tayo sir balla :bashful:

laro lang ser! (just play only sir, ok?!) *okay*
    ^^ hahahaha... :lol:
    naiintindihan ka kaya nya pre?? :hmm:
    kahit pang masteral na sya, papaturo pa din kami.. mentor!! *okay*

@ balla : meaning to say, even if you're not in your prime anymore, please teach us mister balla.. we need a mentor here.. especially me.. huhuhuhuhu...:mecry:
  • hmmm, makalaro nga ng thursday.... hmmm...
  • It seems that there is a lot of people who would like to organize a regular game in Makati. I also notice some of the other regular games around the city have huge wait lists. What day and time would you like to play at the Zone?
  • you can make a list of players :D as long as it's in the evening say 7 or 8 pm, I can play with you guys, my office is near the zone. :D
  • balla wrote: »
    It seems that there is a lot of people who would like to organize a regular game in Makati. I also notice some of the other regular games around the city have huge wait lists. What day and time would you like to play at the Zone?

Monday or Friday! 7pm onwards *okay*