Home PEx Campus San Beda College

Dorms near San Beda

-joeboxer--joeboxer- PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
Hi guys! I'm an incoming freshman in the College of Law. I'm having a hard time looking for dorms near San Beda. Do you guys have any suggestions?

Comments

• try the building before the gate to malacanang. 3k a month. but u have to share it with about 2-4 persons. halus wala pa yatang tao.
  • -joeboxer- wrote: »
    Hi guys! I'm an incoming freshman in the College of Law. I'm having a hard time looking for dorms near San Beda. Do you guys have any suggestions?

im also an incoming sbclawstude and planning to find an apartment. be my housemate.
  • Some Bedans actually chose to stay at Mezza in Sta. Mesa
    and just take the train to the campus.
  • One Legarda is a perfect dormitory because of it's ideal location, just overlooking San Beda College, it's surrounded by numerous restaurants and it's new, tsaka maganda ang facilities. Yun nga lang, reklamo ng classmates ko from One Legarda, kapag dumadaan raw yung LRT (because the LRT passes right beside the building), sobrang maingay raw and minsan they can feel it shake. LOL

I go to La Casarita though. It's also a great dormitory. Just a five-minute walk from SBC, and super safe nung location, since it's right smack inside the Malacanang Complex, so may mga PSG na kakalat kalat. :) Maganda ang facilities dito samin, the lobby boasts of a Country Style cafeteria and a WiFi/study lounge for students and Internet surfers. ;) We also have a huge parking lot, elevators, a laundry shop and 24-hours maintenance and security. Better go here if you're looking for a safe and sound dormitory.
  • hello.. new here. I am a male 3rd year student i currently live alone in an apartment for one. my younger sister will be a college next school year (june 2012). I am looking for a new place for two, that would admit male and female at the same room, preferably with private bath and within or near mendiola area? any suggestions????
  • Hello ingat ingat lang sa pag-pili ng mga apartments and dorm ha. Dapat i-ensure niyo muna ang safety niyo sa titirhan niyo, yan lang advice ko. May friend kasi ako from the province. Nag dodorm ( all girls) Pero noong gabi yung mga kaibigan ng may ari nagiinuman, bigla siyang pinasok at ni-***** at ninakawan. Na NEWS yun eh mga 2008.

So yun advice lang.
  • Hi guys. I'm also an incoming freshman and I'm looking for a good apartment or condo near the area. Only problem is that my HS classmates will be with me and they'll go to MAPUA. Any suggestions? :):)
  • how about in University tower? OK po ba dun? :)
  • Incoming female freshman here looking for a place to stay. May masa-suggest ba kayong dorm na walking distance lang from the campus? Yung wala sanang curfew since my classes are scheduled ng hapon-gabi. And do you have an idea kung magkano ang rooms na solo/pang-isahan lang? Thanks!
  • Incoming female freshman here looking for a place to stay. May masa-suggest ba kayong dorm na walking distance lang from the campus? Yung wala sanang curfew since my classes are scheduled ng hapon-gabi. And do you have an idea kung magkano ang rooms na solo/pang-isahan lang? Thanks!

I know such place, I think meron yung malapit sa 1st street o kaya doon sa may la consolacion may mga dorms near mcdonalds.
  • Hi guys! Incoming freshman po ako sa san beda COL. Im looking for a dorm/apt. Medjo puno na kasi mga dorms near beda.
  • Hi guys! Incoming freshman po ako sa san beda COL. Im looking for a dorm/apt. Medjo puno na kasi mga dorms near beda.

Hi ravenclaws91, balitaan mo ko kung may nakita ha. Naghahanap din ako. :)
  • One Legarda is a perfect dormitory because of it's ideal location, just overlooking San Beda College, it's surrounded by numerous restaurants and it's new, tsaka maganda ang facilities. Yun nga lang, reklamo ng classmates ko from One Legarda, kapag dumadaan raw yung LRT (because the LRT passes right beside the building), sobrang maingay raw and minsan they can feel it shake. LOL

I go to La Casarita though. It's also a great dormitory. Just a five-minute walk from SBC, and super safe nung location, since it's right smack inside the Malacanang Complex, so may mga PSG na kakalat kalat. :) Maganda ang facilities dito samin, the lobby boasts of a Country Style cafeteria and a WiFi/study lounge for students and Internet surfers. ;) We also have a huge parking lot, elevators, a laundry shop and 24-hours maintenance and security. Better go here if you're looking for a safe and sound dormitory.

Hi! Would like to ask lang regarding the noise sa labas ng La Casarita. Nakaka bother ba siya or relatively quiet? :) I'm an incoming first year COL and was hoping to do a lot of reading sa dorm. :)
  • Hi! To those looking for a place to stay, we have 1 unit available. This is for the girls only.
    It's a newly built studio unit along MV Delos Santos St, walking distance to ust, feu, ue, ceu, san beda, university of manila, and review centers.

The room is fully furnished with bed frames, mattress, cabinets, study table, refrigerator, aircon, microwave and has its own cr. Amenities include free wifi, gym, study hall, cafeteria, 24 hr security with cctv on every floor, and back up generator.

Rates:
    PHP 6,000 per person a month (Fully Furnished, Maximum of 4 persons)
    PHP 16,000 a month (Semi Furnished, Maximum of 4 persons)
    PHP 18,000 a month (Fully Furnished, 1-3 persons)

PM me for details. Thank you!
  • Hi! Do you have a picture of the place? I'd like to see it! Thanks!
  • zxcvbnidas wrote: »
    Hi! To those looking for a place to stay, we have 1 unit available. This is for the girls only.
    It's a newly built studio unit along MV Delos Santos St, walking distance to ust, feu, ue, ceu, san beda, university of manila, and review centers.

The room is fully furnished with bed frames, mattress, cabinets, study table, refrigerator, aircon, microwave and has its own cr. Amenities include free wifi, gym, study hall, cafeteria, 24 hr security with cctv on every floor, and back up generator.

Rates:
    PHP 6,000 per person a month (Fully Furnished, Maximum of 4 persons)
    PHP 16,000 a month (Semi Furnished, Maximum of 4 persons)
    PHP 18,000 a month (Fully Furnished, 1-3 persons)

PM me for details. Thank you!

Hi, do you have any site where I could see the picture of the place? Because I'm having a hard time finding a good dorm near ceu. Thanks!
  • Hi, guys! I'm an incoming COL student. Naghahanap rin kasi ako ng dorm na walking distance lang sa San Beda Mendiola. The problem is ang hirap makakita ng dorm na may available rooms pa :( Any suggestions? Yung 6k and below lang sana.
  • Hi! are you still looking for a dorm? naghahanap kasi kami ng puedeng kasama sa room. msg me if youre interested 09164633639. :)
  • Hi, do you have any site where I could see the picture of the place? Because I'm having a hard time finding a good dorm near ceu. Thanks!

Hi! are you still looking for a dorm? naghahanap kasi kami ng puedeng kasama sa room. msg me if youre interested 09164633639.
  • Incoming working COL freshman here. Can you recommend rooms/dorms near Beda which can accommodate a working student? Thanks! :)