Home PEx Campus College of Saint Benilde

SDA Grant for Transfers?

Hi.

I might transfer next year to CSB. I have some questions. I know this isn't exactly the right place to ask, but CSB hasn't been replying to my emails.

So, I took an entrance exam last November/December, and I qualified for AB Multimedia Arts. I was wondering how long my results are valid. Some schools have their results valid for 3 years. Will my results be valid until next year? Do I have to take the exam again if ever I transfer?

Also, I've got my sights set on the SDA Grant. I tried applying last year, but I was too late. Now, I've started working on my portfolio. Question is, will the SDA Grant be offered for transfers? I've read that this scholarship is only for freshmen.

Last, this might be a confusing question, but, say...
If I were to MAYBE transfer to CSB, but I failed to get the scholarship, pwede bang hindi na ituloy ang transfer? Because I'm only transferring to get the scholarship. Or will it be too late because I already filed for a transfer?

TULONG!

Thank you very much!

Comments

• j5bataj5bata PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    hardglow wrote: »
    Hi.

I might transfer next year to CSB. I have some questions. I know this isn't exactly the right place to ask, but CSB hasn't been replying to my emails.

So, I took an entrance exam last November/December, and I qualified for AB Multimedia Arts. I was wondering how long my results are valid. Some schools have their results valid for 3 years. Will my results be valid until next year? Do I have to take the exam again if ever I transfer?

You need to confirm your slot for them to reserve your place in the school.
    Also, I've got my sights set on the SDA Grant. I tried applying last year, but I was too late. Now, I've started working on my portfolio. Question is, will the SDA Grant be offered for transfers? I've read that this scholarship is only for freshmen.

The Student Grants Office lang makakasagot about this especially the specifics depending on the kind of grant/scholarship you're applying for. I recommend you call the aforementioned instead of sending them emails.

Last, this might be a confusing question, but, say...
    If I were to MAYBE transfer to CSB, but I failed to get the scholarship, pwede bang hindi na ituloy ang transfer? Because I'm only transferring to get the scholarship. Or will it be too late because I already filed for a transfer?

TULONG!

Thank you very much!

The admissions office could help answer your cocners regarding this. So like I said before, it's better if you call them instead. :)