FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Proof of Funds in visiting US

Hello po.. I've been thinking about on how much would be the acceptable proof of funds in visiting US for like 1-3 mos or 1 mo at least? I'm planning to visit a friend hopefully next year. I've been hearing negative things that even if you had fat bank savings account there's still the chance na ma-deny ka. I'm not employed and I don't have any business but I do sidelines and able to put some savings. I've been through to some websites also and they only gave me headaches.. reading the requirements and all. I thought I'd be more enlightened if I ask people from here, especially those who did it already successfully. Thanks and more power to this forum! :)

Comments

• dikonaalamdikonaalam the prince of nursing PExer
    I think there's a thread here specifically created to answer this kind of question. or else....

but to answer your question, yes, even if you have a decent amount of savings in your bank account, there are some chances that they might refuse you a visa. This is because there are other factors that they consider, such as your ties in the Philippines. Unfortunately, being unemployed might be a problem. Well, it depends on what kind of "sideline" you are doing.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file