Home PEx Relationships The Singles Scene

gusto ko ng mainlab muli......pero panu?

its been awhile since i was in a relationship.

nung una ok lang...pero lately..i felt alone and lonely. i do go out on dates, kaso panay palpak. kundi may sabit, the feeling is not mutual..etc..

ako lang ba ang ganito? do other singles feel the same?

Comments

• cakitcakit PEx Rookie ⭐
    nangyayari naman yan kahit sa iba... sometimes, psychological ang effect nyan eh. since you might have a bad relationship dati, medyo subconsciously, umaayaw ka sa mga nakakadate mo. Pero baka naman talaga walang spark or connections sa mga na kakadate mo.

Do not force yourself to get into a relationship. Have fun and meet people. You will soon meet someone for you.
  • F-A SoldierF-A Soldier PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    A lot of women are like these, esp. women, no offense, who were raised in a traditional patriarchal society: dependency and needing to be loved.

Their happiness is tied solely to being accepted or 'owned'.

Nowadays of course it's not the same, Filipinas have more power to choose or be independent. The problem is the culture of it continues on. Now women are in love with being in love. They don't know how to love themselves.

Like dogs with separation anxiety disorders, they can't be 'single' or they start to freak out. They're not comfortable on their own shoes. And this leads in the future to some really bad decision making: they either pick the ones that quickly fancy (falls in love out of superficiality without knowing them), or tolerate bad partners because they don't have or lost that sense of self esteem out of fear of being alone. And lastly, the useless sense of being useless, unhappy, and discontentment---because they believe they can only be happy with someone, thus they'll never develop their own self fulfillment even if they had plenty of time on their own...too busy trying to find that next 'love' than focusing on things they can make better on themselves.
  • A lot of women are like these, esp. women, no offense, who were raised in a traditional patriarchal society: dependency and needing to be loved.

Their happiness is tied solely to being accepted or 'owned'.

Nowadays of course it's not the same, Filipinas have more power to choose or be independent. The problem is the culture of it continues on. Now women are in love with being in love. They don't know how to love themselves.

Like dogs with separation anxiety disorders, they can't be 'single' or they start to freak out. They're not comfortable on their own shoes. And this leads in the future to some really bad decision making: they either pick the ones that quickly fancy (falls in love out of superficiality without knowing them), or tolerate bad partners because they don't have or lost that sense of self esteem out of fear of being alone. And lastly, the useless sense of being useless, unhappy, and discontentment---because they believe they can only be happy with someone, thus they'll never develop their own self fulfillment even if they had plenty of time on their own...too busy trying to find that next 'love' than focusing on things they can make better on themselves.

waw....galeng ah...this is true :)

after reading this, it made me realize to value myself more....
  • F-A SoldierF-A Soldier PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying no one is lonely, and that everyone can fully be happy on our own. We're humans and like many mammalian species, we're tied to groups and packs. It's nice to know someone care about you, that worries about you when you're weak and hungry, and hugs you when they don't have anything to say...but the craving for those things sometimes are more than the real want for the value of really being in love, or should I say, being loved mutually. It's easy to fall in love with someone, it's harder to find someone that loves you as much or more.

The problem with some people is that they're consumed by serial dating to the point were they can't be by themselves and reflect all aspirations with being with someone.
  • basha26 wrote: »
    its been awhile since i was in a relationship.

nung una ok lang...pero lately..i felt alone and lonely. i do go out on dates, kaso panay palpak. kundi may sabit, the feeling is not mutual..etc..

ako lang ba ang ganito? do other singles feel the same?

Basha baka ako hinahanap mo, ako c popoy! Hahahaha! :p
  • popoyski wrote: »
    Basha baka ako hinahanap mo, ako c popoy! Hahahaha! :p

popoy!!!!!!!

ako na lang sana ....ako na lang sana ulit......:rotflmao: