Home PEx International Entertainment International Movies

List Of Love Story Movies

Hi Guys,

Im not sure if I am on the thread but basically I just want to know if you know some list of movies that the story revolves arround falling inlove with a poor girl and let's say a rich guy or vice versa (preferably hollywood). like for example the prince and me.

I need it for my school project.

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Maid in Manhattan? :) I don't know if Walk to Remember counts. There's the Notebook too.
  • Yes, A Walk to Remember counts, as does its paternal seed, Erich Segal's Love Story.

The late John Hughes explored the theme twice, in 1986's Pretty in Pink and 1987's Some Kind of Wonderful.

In A Knight's Tale, William, the son of a thatcher, falls in love with a blue blood.

Then there are the classics: Sense and Sensibility, Pride and Prejudice, and Ever After.
  • showbizz_chakashowbizz_chaka PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    thanks gc6ela32 and vonjunzt :) i really appreciated it. kung meron pa po pwede pa din, since june pa naman yung pasahan namin ng thesis :)
  • showbizz_chakashowbizz_chaka PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    guys may alam ba kayop na medyo mas latest na movie naman and if possible mga medyo bata pa ang bida. present love story kasi ang project namin eh :)

Thanks po ulit :)
  • HAHA latest na maisip ko I DO :))