Home PEx Hobbies Anime and Manga

AXN anime marathon

13»

Comments

• cge... tingnan ko...

ung org ng dlsu ung NKK, may film showing cla sa wed, last episode ng samurai x ....

kaso di ako kasali sa org na un...
  • thehitmanthehitman PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    AXN Anime Marathon 2002

August 11, 2002, from 12 pm to 12 midnight

We get to vote for the titles we want to see on the marathon. Unfortunately, they are only offering two new titles: Alien 9 and Galaxy Angels. The rest are titles they have already shown in the past, like AMG, SFZ, El Hazard, and Vandread. There is an RK movie though. We might as well vote for the two new titles...

:cool:
  • Dun sa anime-on-demand voting poll, nangunguna yung Galaxy Angel! Far second is Vandread, then OMG, Samurai X Movie, and Boys Be.

These are the new anime coming in AXN in a few months:
    Ayashi no Ceres
    Alien 9
    Galaxy Angel
    Gensoumaden Saiyuki
    Darker Descendent (Yami no Matsuei?)

Pretty exciting, ne?
  • Originally posted by bluemist
    Dun sa anime-on-demand voting poll, nangunguna yung Galaxy Angel! Far second is Vandread, then OMG, Samurai X Movie, and Boys Be.

Ayashi no Ceres
    Alien 9
    Galaxy Angel
    Gensoumaden Saiyuki
    Darker Descendent (Yami no Matsuei?)

Pretty exciting, ne?

What a time for AXN to have a new line up of shows. I won't be able to see it for sure since I'm leaving the country. ::cries::
  • Originally posted by VioletJersey
    believe me, the El Hazard OAV is worth watching!?! i saw it na and it has one of the best anim? endings ever!?! sobrang ganda nya!?! it's so romantic and funny at the same time... don't think that it's a tenchi wannabe... it can stand on its own!?!

:p :belat: :p :belat: :p

kung El Hazard: The Magnificent World ang sinasabi mo eh agree ako sa yo... ibang usapan kung El Hazard: The Magnificent World 2... ang panget non... a shame to the El Hazard series.
  • damn. i've already seen 3 of those they're gonna show, if they're gonna be shown. and aug 11 is a sunday... kaasar naman. lessee... oav kaya ng saiyuki or series? oav nalng kc di ko pa nakikita... and yami no matsuei? sure ka?! maypagka shonen-ai cya... maski nagugustuhan ko pero... sa AXN?

mas maganda talaga ung el-hazard the magnificent world. hindi ko nagustuhan ung el-hazard the wanderers eh...
  • basta bago ang ipalabas nila ok na.
  • Originally posted by bluemist
    Gensoumaden Saiyuki
    Pretty exciting, ne?

OMFG!!!! they're going to show that!!! have to catch it! have to catch it!!!
  • Originally posted by rinoa

OMFG!!!! they're going to show that!!! have to catch it! have to catch it!!!

it's a pretty typical bishonen anime imo... but then, u might like it... i do, sort of. Son Goku is really cute. XD
  • to all the voters for the poll. kung gusto nyo talaga na ung anime e dumami ng votes. click the vote now many times un lang..

wala namn cookies ung site to check if u have already voted o not. so vote now..

vote alien 9 para tumaas namn cya. nasa 4th palang cya. baka di pa umabot. un lang. :D
  • is it me or is the saiyuki commercial is being played all the time in AXN? makes me wonder if it's there as part of the anime marathon or it's a new series. i hope it's the first coz... i hate it when an anime i like goes stereotype. :rolleyes:
  • Pao|oPao|o PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Wish they'd get the Macross series... It would rock. :)
  • yeah, they really should get the 26 ep. macross then macross plus and finally macross 7.
  • At last they started releasing some 2001 animes. Soon we will see Vandread 2nd Stage in there, woohoo!
  • thehitmanthehitman PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    *bump*

El Hazard: The Magnificent World is currently leading the pack with 26%. Followed closely by Alien 9 (23%), Galaxy Angels (22%), and Oh! My Goddess (21%).

Don't forget to block off August 11. :)

:cool:
  • hmm..ang daya..

sana makagawa nga ng script na vote ng vote lagi. :D