Home PEx Campus Ateneo de Manila University
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

graduate studies in ateneo de manila

hey any advice on how to pass the entrance exam in ateneo?

Comments

• ChenesKayoChenesKayo smart na pretty pa PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    onga, same lang ba entrance exams for degree courses tsaka masteral courses?
  • Hindi po parehas ang entrance test for undergraduate and graduate studies. For graduate studies, there are two applications, for graduate programs (arts and sciences) and for Professional School(Graduate School of Business, Law, School of Government, and Medicine)
  • jazznessjazzness Member PExer
    ChenesKayo wrote: »
    onga, same lang ba entrance exams for degree courses tsaka masteral courses?

are you on drugs? :lol:

ALL masteral courses are degree courses! :lol:
  • mcmm7mcmm7 Member PExer
    Any tips for the admission exam for master's degree?
  • jazznessjazzness Member PExer
    mcmm7 wrote: »
    Any tips for the admission exam for master's degree?

Undergrad pa lang ako pero ate ko sa Ateneo pa rin naggrad studies after finishing her undergrad in the same school.

sabi ng ate ko parang for formality lang daw. mas mahirap pa daw sa undergrad.
    jazzness wrote: »
    Undergrad pa lang ako pero ate ko sa Ateneo pa rin naggrad studies after finishing her undergrad in the same school.

sabi ng ate ko parang for formality lang daw. mas mahirap pa daw sa undergrad.
    I see! ACET was hard. :)) Thanks for the tip.
    Also, is there such thing as graduating with honors sa masteral?
  • jielunjielun Green. Cross. PExer
    Any advice on the entrance exams? Just take it. I dont know kung talagang maliit lang mundo ko but I've never heard of anyone na bumagsak. But that doesn't mean that you shouldn't take it seriously. Just be relaxed, stay focused and make sure you're not hungry before the exam. Try La Salle, recycled ang mga questionnaire. Some even had answers/solutions on it. LOL.
  • lomo06lomo06 Member PExer
    seriously? wow so sa ateneo wala talagang bumabagsak? ang hirap ng exam nila ha.. how much per subject ngayon sa agsb?
  • ChenesKayoChenesKayo smart na pretty pa PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Hindi po parehas ang entrance test for undergraduate and graduate studies. For graduate studies, there are two applications, for graduate programs (arts and sciences) and for Professional School(Graduate School of Business, Law, School of Government, and Medicine)

oh i see... Thanks!!! :D

jazzness wrote: »
    are you on drugs? :lol:

ALL masteral courses are degree courses! :lol:

fine. i was referring to undergrad courses and masteral courses.

you already, so smart, my nose bled from your intelligence. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
  • skyisblueskyisblue Member PExer
    I work at a department in SOSS and I've seen records of graduate school examinees who were rejected because they failed the entrance exam :D

This is true for the Loyola Schools. I don't know about the professional schools.
  • skyscraperskyscraper Lets Go and Let God. PEx Rookie ⭐
    AGSB filter the applicants based on the result of the entrance exams, work experience and your college grades. Even if you passed the entrance exam but short on the academic reqt in terms of grades, you will be put on a probationary status unless you prove your worth for the next 2 consecutive terms depending on your grades. Entrance exam is very comprehensive covering all facets of business processes. Once entered, you will be surprise to sit along with the CEOs, VP and chairman of multinational cos from different industries. Tuition is hefty but it pays when you have your diploma in your resume. You know that you belong with the cream of the crop during corporate and business planning with the same MBA fundamentals and approaches. Been there done that. :)
    lomo06 wrote: »
    seriously? wow so sa ateneo wala talagang bumabagsak? ang hirap ng exam nila ha.. how much per subject ngayon sa agsb?

Sa AGSB, madami bumabagsak sa entrance exam pa lang. Thats a fact. :mecry:
  • lomo06lomo06 Member PExer
    I passed the exam last Oct 2. well, i didnt get to answer all the questions, in fact more than half were guesses nalng. i was surprised when I received AGSB's message that I passed with no other conditions.

NOw im quite hesistant to enroll because the tuition is too costly. haaay..
    lomo06 wrote: »
    I passed the exam last Oct 2. well, i didnt get to answer all the questions, in fact more than half were guesses nalng. i was surprised when I received AGSB's message that I passed with no other conditions.

NOw im quite hesistant to enroll because the tuition is too costly. haaay..

Congrats! Don't hesitate to enroll...you'll reap the rewards naman in 2 years time...believe me :)
    Anyone here taking up MA Journ?
    Is the entrance exam for graduate studies as difficult as the ACET?
  • hotchick_19hotchick_19 Member PExer
    any tips naman sa AGSB exam? may essay ba? the usual entrance exam ba? tips naman plsss... planning kasi to take masteral.. kahit di hopeful try ko parin sa AGSB.. TIA to thos who willl give tips.. sa essay anong usual questions??
  • onewheyonewhey Member PExer
    Applicant for MA Econ here. Anybody here applying for the same program?
  • campbelldeyncampbelldeyn Member PExer
    I'm planning to take graduate studies at the Ateneo, too! :) I still have to fill up the application though. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file