Home PEx International Entertainment International Movies

Bridesmaids (2011)

Trailer:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/v/nrRd2QSsGc4[/video]

Sounds like a nice movie to watch for the girls. My GF is bugging me to watch this for some reason.

Any inputs on this movie ?

Comments

• bridesmaids_movie_review_2011_kristen_wiig_maya_rudolph_judd_apatow.jpg

"Bridesmaids" is unfairly categorized as the female version of "The Hangover." But the only common denominator between both comedies is the wedding theme inherent in their respective plots. And I hate to break it to you "Hangover" fans, but I find "Bridesmaids" funnier and more emotionally satisfying.

-- from manny the movie guy

Just saw this movie and dare I say how hilarious it was!!! Woot woot for kristen wiig! I loved her in SNL and I love her even more! I sincerely wish I could be as funny as her and Tina Fey! I would give up my day job if I could be as talented as these two (and Amy Poehler). Finally, a chick flick that isn't about pretty girls or getting the male lead. It's just pure comedy lead by an all-female cast! Hallelujah!!!!
  • CaRaMBaCaRaMBa Administrator PEx Moderator
    Merged....
  • OMG! i wanna watch this!!! Kristen Wiig and Maya Rudolph!!! ♥ ♥ ♥
  • topnotch97topnotch97 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    i saw it.... i didn't like it
  • QT IIQT II PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Doesn't stand a chance of a local release...like, does the average Pinoy know Kristen Wiig or Maya Rudolph?
  • this has very good reviews in the US sana ipapalabas dito
  • QT II wrote: »
    Doesn't stand a chance of a local release...like, does the average Pinoy know Kristen Wiig or Maya Rudolph?

:hmm:...:eek: unless they watch SNL. but you really won't know. magugulat ka na lang kung minsan na uy kilala pala nila.;) but you know Pinoys. kahit anong comedy movie naman pinanunuod basta makita sa TV. hehe!

hopefully it can get a local release.

saw the trailer nga pala and it seems that Maya is already pregnant when she did this. or nasa damit lang. :lol:
    :hmm:...:eek: unless they watch SNL. but you really won't know. magugulat ka na lang kung minsan na uy kilala pala nila.;) but you know Pinoys. kahit anong comedy movie naman pinanunuod basta makita sa TV. hehe!

hopefully it can get a local release.

saw the trailer nga pala and it seems that Maya is already pregnant when she did this. or nasa damit lang. :lol:

Then again, Dinner For Schmucks and Morning Glory never saw the light of theatrical release in this neck of the woods.
    Breaking news: as per ClickTheCity, Bridesmaids will open locally August 10
  • forgforg Administrator PEx Moderator
    Hopefully like Hangover 2 it will be R-18 with no cuts as well :)
  • Kelan daw to?
  • QT II wrote: »
    Breaking news: as per ClickTheCity, Bridesmaids will open locally August 10

awww tagal pa. baka mauna pa ***** kaysa sa theatrical release. :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
  • might watch this movie this weekend...:D
  • oooooh I am so waiting for this flick. Ill call it my sweet vengance on my guy friend who took me to watch the mechanic. The only reason I agreed was because Jason Statham was in it
  • cefalexincefalexin PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I've seen this movie just last night. It was so FUNNY! There's no dull moment. I really enjoyed it and it was worth-watching. Sometimes you just need to be entertained. *okay*
  • ^ I LOVE YOUR AVIE!! She's my favorite!
  • Just saw it. It was super funny! And I'm a guy. Some parts are really, really difficult to watch.
  • pam_kcpam_kc PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Went to see this film TWICE na. I super enjoyed the experience, you will be laughing you *****$ off talaga :lol:
  • Hindi pa rin to pinapalabas dito but I wanted to watch it na so I downloaded the CAM version na muna which was watchable naman. Nakakatawa siya for me. Hangover is better (by a slim margin) but Bridesmaids is way better than Hangover 2. Chris O'Dowd is so adorable, if you like him in this movie... do watch the hilarious sitcom The IT Crowd where he is one of the leads :)

Anyway, kahit napanood ko na sa CAM version, I will still watch when this gets released sa theater. Kristen Wiig, Maya Rudolph and especially Rose Byrne were fantastic!
    Good news...local release bumped up to July 20.

Thanks, ClickTheCity!!!