Home PEx International Entertainment International Movies

Johnny English Reborn

TeamPExTeamPEx Administrator PEx Admin
5651_D059_00205.jpg

5651_D050_00171.jpg

In his latest adventure, the most unlikely intelligence officer in Her Majesty’s Secret Service must stop a group of international assassins before they eliminate a world leader and cause global chaos.

In the years since MI7’s top spy vanished off the grid, he has been honing his unique skills in a remote region of Asia. But when his agency superiors learn of an attempt against the Chinese premier’s life, they must hunt down the highly unorthodox agent. Now that the world needs him once again, Johnny English is back in action.

With one shot at redemption, he must employ the latest in hi-tech gadgets to unravel a web of conspiracy that runs throughout the KGB, CIA and even MI7. With mere days until a heads of state conference, one man must use every trick in his playbook to protect us all. For Johnny English, disaster may be an option, but failure never is.

Philippine release date: September 16, 2011

Johnny English Reborn is a United International Pictures release through Solar Entertainment Corporation.

Comments

• QT IIQT II PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Wasn't he last seen at the Royal Wedding (Will & Kate edition)???
  • erzo01erzo01 PEx Rookie ⭐
    [VIDEO]
  • rafarafrafaraf PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I will see this for Scully, and Mr. Bean.
    rafaraf wrote: »

Aside from CIA Agent Scully, a former James Bond and a former Bond Girl join in the action.....
  • forgforg Administrator PEx Moderator
    Mas una pala ito ipapalabas sa atin, sa October pa ito sa US
    forg wrote: »
    Mas una pala ito ipapalabas sa atin, sa October pa ito sa US

Kinda telling...meanwhile we have to wait months till the likes of Horrible Bosses and The Help open over here.

Then again, Rowan Atkinson's largely physical humor is safe for all ages and doesn't need subtitles to travel
  • I just watched the movie last night and the whole cinema was laughing all the was to the closing credits! Rowan Atkinson may be getting old but he is still funny as hell!:rotflmao: If you want a good laugh to remove some stress then you should go and see Johnny English Reborn!
  • looking forward to watch the movie this weekend, GP ba siya??
  • rafaraf wrote: »

Yeah!!!

Gillian Anderson and Rowan Atkinson FTW!

I'll be watching this tomorrow! :D
    looking forward to watch the movie this weekend, GP ba siya??

PG-13 ang MTRCB rating
  • I saw this movie yesterday..

Rowan Atkinson never failed to make me laugh.

IMHO, the movie is so-so. Predictable.
  • rafarafrafaraf PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Yeah!!!

Gillian Anderson and Rowan Atkinson FTW!

I'll be watching this tomorrow! :D

My friend (who, of course, is a fellow X-Phile) bailed out on me.:grrr: Will watch next week instead.
  • InsaniacInsaniac PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Johnny English Reborn (2011)

Johnny20English20Reborn.jpg

Rating: 7/10
    If you really like Rowan's brand of humor then this movie is for you. I enjoyed it because Rowan is just so good with physical comedy that even if the jokes are nothing new it's still funny. It's an enjoyable flick :) 7 / 10
  • Taga-dagatTaga-dagat PEx Rookie ⭐
    My partner and I watched this flick because it's Rowan Atkinson in the lead role. It is his classic style of comedy that made us buy the tickets. We did not expect anything more.
  • Taga-dagatTaga-dagat PEx Rookie ⭐
    My partner and I watched this flick because it's Rowan Atkinson in the lead role. It is his classic style of comedy that made us buy the tickets. We did not expect anything more.
  • I want to see this movie.
    Ito dapat panunuorin namin kaso yung time kasi.
  • ^^^ funny movie indeed, mr bean-type of humor which appeals to all ages, whole theater was laughing throughout the movie.

it also helps that rosamund pike is there, though i need to make up this weekend as i was constantly telling my wife how she still looks LOVELY.
  • karahasankarahasan 🦅 Eagle Squad🏅
    I was with mostly senior citizens, the type of people who generally abhor Mr. Bean type of comedy. Everyone in the theatre laughed. Hard.

I would say that this is as good, if not better, than the first movie.
    ^^^ funny movie indeed, mr bean-type of humor which appeals to all ages, whole theater was laughing throughout the movie.

it also helps that rosamund pike is there, though i need to make up this weekend as i was constantly telling my wife how she still looks LOVELY.

speaking of Rosamund Pike, I hear former Bond Pierce Brosnan is in the film - what role does he play?