Home PEx Hobbies Anime and Manga

japanese animation mtv, digital love?

hey guys,

i'm not much an mtv buff but nacurious lang ako sa isang mtv...
kagigising ko lang kasi when i saw an mtv pero its an animation...
japanese style animation... i caught some title or label, "digital love".... i don't know if it's the title...

wala lang, nacute-an lang ako... the story goes something like this.... a the guy was fantasizing a love interest and then he saw that this girl and his friends (i think) are being held captive... shempre intergalactic 'to, so he ride his flying machine and chase the villains... tapos the chase went on until they reach earth... the villains' ever hightech flying machine converts to an ordinary plane upon reaching earth and after they landed, tinago nya yung mga captives in some bodega or something (im not sure)... then the plane of the guy chasing them crashed... thats the end of it...

i don't know kung bago or lumang mtv 'to... naaliw lang ako...
di ko na nga napansin yung song... techno yata..

anyone who knows the artist and the title of the song.?.

wala lang....

Comments

• it's daft punk's song indeed called "digital love" and it's actually the third in the animated saga. the first one was "One more time" the 2nd was "Aerodynamic." Toei animation are the creators of the cartoon/video.. rad huh!
  • tnx popscenester!

digital love indeed...
  • bichbich PExer
    cant w8 for their next mtv... cool talaga ng animation...
  • f.y.i....

the one who directed the Daft Punk videos is also the director of the anime series "Captain Harlock" kaya the characters from the video and the anime series look very similar
  • Originally posted by roboto
    f.y.i....

the one who directed the Daft Punk videos is also the director of the anime series "Captain Harlock" kaya the characters from the video and the anime series look very similar

Yup tama ka.... Kaya nga nung nakita ko yung video, napansin ko na maypagka-retro nga yung pagkadrawing ng characters,