Home PEx Lifestyle Style and Fashion
'Tis the season. Happy Holidays, PExers!
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

The Hats in the Royal Wedding

Any insights about this? Nice to start a topic about it.

Comments

• purpleheadd07purpleheadd07 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    hehe winner talaga ang dalawang ito. :lol:

reg_634eugbeals042911.jpg
  • jade_roswelljade_roswell PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ano kayang nakain niya at yan ang suot niya!
  • Is that Princess Beatrice or Eugenie? (The one wearing the odd hat.)
  • istarbaksistarbaks PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐

akala ko ako lang ang may side comment dito... mga prinsesa pala sila. yung isa akala ko nung una timang na may pretzel sa ulo :D
  • clawed_outclawed_out PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I like Beckhams' traditional top hat.
  • I like their hats. They're just teenagers having fun at their cousin's wedding so yes, I think their hats are pretty cool to begin with.
    ^ it's a tradition to wear hats during special occasions.

It is disrespectful to the host if you are invited and are not wearing one.
  • bebechan wrote: »
    Is that Princess Beatrice or Eugenie? (The one wearing the odd hat.)

I knew it already. It's Princess Beatrice! :D
    orangepink wrote: »
    I like their hats. They're just teenagers having fun at their cousin's wedding so yes, I think their hats are pretty cool to begin with.

They are not teenagers anymore. They are already in their 20s. :)
  • I seemed to be misunderstood.

@clawed_out: I meant that they just want to make the entire festivity livelier. Or maybe they want to show their personalities. I'm still digging it though ;) It's pretty obvious that hats are part of the protocol since all women wore one.

@bebechan: I meant just because one is in their 20s doesn't mean they can't have fun in fashion, in weddings or in both.
    ^ there was one lady (a dignitary) that did not. Check it out.
    orangepink wrote: »
    I seemed to be misunderstood.

@clawed_out: I meant that they just want to make the entire festivity livelier. Or maybe they want to show their personalities. I'm still digging it though ;)It's pretty obvious that hats are part of the protocol since all women wore one.

@bebechan: I meant just because one is in their 20s doesn't mean they can't have fun in fashion, in weddings or in both.

dress code: morning coat/dress, but it doesn't need to have a hat with it.
    from the same source

"plus info on the spectacular hats Middleton has requested!"...
  • orangepink wrote: »
    I seemed to be misunderstood.

Both of them are already in their 20s. I only said that they are not teenagers anymore. What's the connection between being a teenager and having fun(based on what I posted earlier)? I know that they can still have fun even if they are not teenagers anymore. :)
  • clawed_out wrote: »

She look great pero parang she was attending a funeral lang talaga..David on the other hand was sooooo gorgeous ever..
  • yuredyured PExer
    istarbaks wrote: »
    akala ko ako lang ang may side comment dito... mga prinsesa pala sila. yung isa akala ko nung una timang na may pretzel sa ulo :D

haha.. natawa ko sobra sa comment mong ito. haha... muka nga syang ornaments pang pasko. pwede ng isabit sa pinto.
    clawed_out wrote: »
    mukha naman syang aattend ng patay. si david, ang gwapo at nag smile pa. si vics, naka mangot ata the whole wedding.

bebechan wrote: »
    Is that Princess Beatrice or Eugenie? (The one wearing the odd hat.)

si beatrice ata yun. mukha syang ***** diba. haha
    yured wrote: »
    haha.. natawa ko sobra sa comment mong ito. haha... muka nga syang ornaments pang pasko. pwede ng isabit sa pinto.

malay mo, umiilaw-ilaw yan sa dilim. :lol:
  • yured wrote: »
    si beatrice ata yun. mukha syang ***** diba. haha

Nakita ko na po sa yahoo na siya nga po yun. Pinagtuunan-pansin ba naman! :lol:
    yured wrote: »

mukha naman syang aattend ng patay. si david, ang gwapo at nag smile pa. si vics, naka mangot ata the whole wedding.

I commented for D. Beckham not for V.Beckham.

I like her style as well.
  • yured wrote: »

I luv her perpetual simangot look! She's like "I know whachu thinkin' b!tches but this fine piece of hunky hunk beside me is mine and mine ALONE.":lol:

I thought singer Joss Stone looked great. So did Princess Anne who pulled off the bold look despite her age.