Home PEx Sports UAAP - Basketball
Ho-Ho-Hope you have a holly jolly holidays, PExers! 🎅

UST Growling Tigers

Comments

• pampi1010 wrote: »
    Sana next year, first five eh: Pe, Lo, Teng, Teng, Tan. Haha.

:wow: Robin Tan :wow:

Can't wait till this guy is starting for the Growling Tigers. Abdul-Tan inside-out game will be DEADLY. That's Steve Nash-Amar'e Stoudemire connection right there! :wow: THREE GOGGLES :wow:
  • @LeBroom It seems like you're really a big fan of Robin Tan huh. :)

By the way, ka-batch mate ko pala si KF. ANo bang kukunin niyang course?

Sayang, 'di ako makakapag-tryouts, 'di pwede sa sched ko eh. :( 5"10-5"11 pa naman ako. :D

Good luck sa UST Tigers this coming Saturday. Heere's hoping for a good game. Karim must dominate on both ends of the floor, while Jeric, JFortuna, and Tata must make their shots.

To Afuang and Camus, you'll be the key. Your offense and defense will spark this team. *okay*
  • ustfyt!ustfyt! Member PEx Expert 🎖️
    Manalo man o matalo basta ipakita ng TIGERS ang A game nila tomorrow! hahahah!

Sana marami mga supporters bukas para maboost yung fighting spirit ng team.

Question guys: Nandoon ba ang Yellow Jackets tomorrow?
  • ^opo haha di sila kalbo
  • YoonJay18 wrote: »
    @LeBroom It seems like you're really a big fan of Robin Tan huh. :)

By the way, ka-batch mate ko pala si KF. ANo bang kukunin niyang course?

Sayang, 'di ako makakapag-tryouts, 'di pwede sa sched ko eh. :( 5"10-5"11 pa naman ako. :D

Good luck sa UST Tigers this coming Saturday. Heere's hoping for a good game. Karim must dominate on both ends of the floor, while Jeric, JFortuna, and Tata must make their shots.

To Afuang and Camus, you'll be the key. Your offense and defense will spark this team. *okay*

:wow: THREE GOGGLES :wow:

Well... Let's just say I want him to succeed and justify the hype I'm creating for him. :rotflmao:

Wag ka na daw mag Try-out sabi ni RT, kakainin ka daw niya. :naughty: (jk)
  • ^ Hehe. Tignan niya ako tumira, baka makita niya 'yung #18 ng B-MEG sa PBA. ;)

About Tan, the only game when I saw him (vs. DLSU), he was taking it strong to the basket. Gusto ko pa naman sanang makita 'yung outside shooting niya.

Tingin niyo guys, makakapasok kaya ulit si Ungria sa Team Aquinas?
    after ng game bukas. UST-Beda next ko panuorin ng live :)
    ^ Hehe. Tignan niya ako tumira, baka makita niya 'yung #18 ng B-MEG sa PBA. ;)

About Tan, the only game when I saw him (vs. DLSU), he was taking it strong to the basket. Gusto ko pa naman sanang makita 'yung outside shooting niya.

Tingin niyo guys, makakapasok kaya ulit si Ungria sa Team Aquinas?

Ayos! Kahit di ako nanonood ng PBA, feel ko si James Yap yan. :lol:

Robin's :wow: Three Point Shooting :wow: is his bread and butter. I was surprised he didn't even attempt a single 3 during that first game, because that's basically the only shot he hoists during Practice. Looking at the previous box score where he had 9 points, I'm assuming those were 3 dials from downtown... so~ :wow: THREE GOGGLES :wow: !!

btw. UST ka na ba? What course?
  • ^ Electrical Engineering bro. :)

Assuming he's a dead shot from beyond the arc, it's good to know that two of our point guards (Fortuna and Tan) can shoot the trey. That would be a great advantage.

Actually, I have three different shooting strokes that I mastered (these are my idols).

James Yap
    Ray Allen
    Kobe Bryant

:D
    ^ Electrical Engineering bro. :)

Assuming he's a dead shot from beyond the arc, it's good to know that two of our point guards (Fortuna and Tan) can shoot the trey. That would be a great advantage.

Actually, I have three different shooting strokes that I mastered
    (these are my idols).

James Yap
    Ray Allen
    Kobe Bryant

:D

Ang hirap yata niyan? Coaches advise players to just stick with one form, usually what you grew up accustomed to. (Unless you grew up with the heave from the bewang shot :lol:) I myself changed shooting style. From Gradeschool to HS si T-Mac ginagaya ko. Then I stopped playing Basketball for a while, and ever since I started actively playing again (started Feb)... eh, let's just say it starts with a C, and ends with an ANTHONYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. :wow:
  • ^ As expected. :rotflmao:

Actually, sa freethrow ko lang nagagaya 'yang tatlo. Napagiiba-iba ko 'yung freethrow shooting style ko base sa need. Pag kailangang sure ball, kay Rayray talaga eh. Pag pagod na, Kobe. Kasi matagal siya magpahinga pagnagpe-freethrow.

Pero pag game time na, Big Game James na. :D

Sorry off-topic guys. ^^
    magkano ticket?
  • Student ka pa ba ustfyt? Dapat maglaro tayo next year. Pick up games lang, pag di kayo busy. :wow:

(This is directed towards the Thomasians who post here) :lol:
  • @ustfyt
    150-25?

anyone who will support our beloved tigers tomorrow?
    @ustfyt
    150-25?

anyone who will support our beloved tigers tomorrow?

25?
    100?
    150?
    hahaha :lol:
    di ko kasi alam kung same lang sila sa V-League :bop:

Ako sir albertus haha I'm with my classmates :)
  • 25 - gen ad
    75 - lower box
    150 - ringside (not sure)

opening pa ito, di ko lang sigurado kung magkano ngayon.
  • DBecks2009 wrote: »
    I think season 74 will be the last playing year for both Camus and Afuang. So perhaps, that will make Kevin a starting forward, either sf or pf, in season 75. We just need to recruit another wingman for the other pf/sf spot. Jeron will be the best option but we still need to wait for a year of what will be his decision. ;)

Beg to disagree. Ferrer is better suited playing the sf position. This would bring back the tried and tested formula of having tall and lanky wingmen (Dylan, Mirza, Espiritu, Allera). We need to recruit big men. I hope Mamaril and Tinte can hone their skills under the guidance of Coach Chris.
  • Filoil Flying V Pre-Season Premier Cup
    Eliminations Round Ticket Prices:
    Ringside P150.00
    Lower Box P80.00
    Upper Box P10.00

http://oneforust.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tigers

:turncat:
  • Newbie_101Newbie_101 🐯 Tiger Squad🥈
    uhm we got clobbered by ADMU sa Filoil :(
  • LeBroom wrote: »
    Dapat maglaro tayo next year. Pick up games lang, pag di kayo busy. :wow:

(This is directed towards the Thomasians who post here) :lol: