Home PEx Lifestyle Style and Fashion
Ho-Ho-Hope you have a holly jolly holidays, PExers! 🎅

Tattoo Over Scars

Hi guys!
I've had these few scars near my anklet, those were from my childhood, too bad I was careless and didn't know how to take care of my skin. Anyway, while doing a research about scars, I came across the idea of having a tattoo to hide my scars. Anyone who probably experienced this? Will the ink holds to scar tissue? Is it really possible to hide scars thru tattoos since surgery can be a bit expensive as compared to getting tattoos.

Comments

• Hi guys!
    I've had these few scars near my anklet, those were from my childhood, too bad I was careless and didn't know how to take care of my skin. Anyway, while doing a research about scars, I came across the idea of having a tattoo to hide my scars. Anyone who probably experienced this? Will the ink holds to scar tissue? Is it really possible to hide scars thru tattoos since surgery can be a bit expensive as compared to getting tattoos.

You mean something like this?

l.jpg

..tada.. oh ha, keloid pa iyan. :D
  • where did you have it done?
  • ^That's not me. hehe. But that is by my tattoo artist. Google the logo for directions.
  • ako may scar din sa paa..covered it with tattoo..kung nakita mo na yun tat ni sam pinto, dun din yung scar ko ganda