Skin whitening advice... pleasssse

Hi to all,
Just want to ask anyone here about their experience/s on skin whitening. I have seen so many dermas before and spent so much on products, pills and what-have-you's. My concerns are my uneven facial skintone (thanks to botched peels and IPL's from other dermas) and dark underams (laser hair removal gone wrong, oh well...). My sister's wedding will be 2 months from now and I AM GETTING DESPERATE! I hope someone can recommend me a really good derma plus what skin products have they tried na effective talaga na mabilis ang effect. I'm now thinking of having gluta injections, but takot kasi ako sa needles. heheh! Hope to hear any comments/suggestions soon. Thanks a bunch! :)

Comments

• foreverblue1foreverblue1 Member PExer
    gsp_gurl wrote: »
    Hi to all,
    Just want to ask anyone here about their experience/s on skin whitening. I have seen so many dermas before and spent so much on products, pills and what-have-you's. My concerns are my uneven facial skintone (thanks to botched peels and IPL's from other dermas) and dark underams (laser hair removal gone wrong, oh well...). My sister's wedding will be 2 months from now and I AM GETTING DESPERATE! I hope someone can recommend me a really good derma plus what skin products have they tried na effective talaga na mabilis ang effect. I'm now thinking of having gluta injections, but takot kasi ako sa needles. heheh! Hope to hear any comments/suggestions soon. Thanks a bunch! :)

IV gluta talaga ang mabilis in your case, pero you can also try IPL or combination diamond peel and tca peel. I'm taking Ivory caps (oral glutathione), effective sya talaga. In 2 months, many people saw a significant difference in my skintone. Maganda pa kasi I don't have to take vit. c with it kasi I have hyperacidicity with vit. c. Try mo yon. Hope this helps.
  • MilkkMilkk my ♥♥♥ skips a beat ✭✭
    Hi TS! :wave:

2months? here's what I've heard :D :) :love:

-Green peel or TCA peel 2x a month
    -combination of IVGluta and IV placenta 2-3days apart
    -body scrub 3x aweek
    -body bleaching after scrubbing
    -oral whitening supplements/antioxidants: VIT A, C with rosehips, E

hope this helps! goodluck and stay beautiful :love: :D :) ;)
  • gsp_gurlgsp_gurl Member PExer
    IV gluta talaga ang mabilis in your case, pero you can also try IPL or combination diamond peel and tca peel. I'm taking Ivory caps (oral glutathione), effective sya talaga. In 2 months, many people saw a significant difference in my skintone. Maganda pa kasi I don't have to take vit. c with it kasi I have hyperacidicity with vit. c. Try mo yon. Hope this helps.

Thanks so much for the reply. I'm curious about the Ivory caps.. Like you I get acidic with vit. C. I researched on it and I learned that it's from the US. May nabibili ba nyan dito sa Philippines? Where do you get your Ivory caps? Plus how many times a day do you take it? Thanks again. :)
    Milkk wrote: »
    Hi TS! :wave:

2months? here's what I've heard :D :) :love:

-Green peel or TCA peel 2x a month
    -combination of IVGluta and IV placenta 2-3days apart
    -body scrub 3x aweek
    -body bleaching after scrubbing
    -oral whitening supplements/antioxidants: VIT A, C with rosehips, E

hope this helps! goodluck and stay beautiful :love: :D :) ;)

Thanks so much for the advice. Have you tried these treatments yourself? Should IV gluta be combined with IV placenta; any possible side effects with the IV placenta? And also can you recommend where to have the body scrub and body bleaching? Thanks again. :)
  • foreverblue1foreverblue1 Member PExer
    Thanks so much for the reply. I'm curious about the Ivory caps.. Like you I get acidic with vit. C. I researched on it and I learned that it's from the US. May nabibili ba nyan dito sa Philippines? Where do you get your Ivory caps? Plus how many times a day do you take it? Thanks again. :)

Yes it's from the US. So far happy ako doon and compared to several brands that I've tried (metathione, ishi, gluta-c, glutatone, etc.) this has the fastest whitening effect for me. I took it 2x a day for the 1st month, then after that I started taking it once a day na. I get it from my derma mostly, but one of my friends also gave me this no. of the seller, Gie - 0917-8807548. Hope this helps. Good luck!
  • MilkkMilkk my ♥♥♥ skips a beat ✭✭
    hi gsp_gurl :wave:

I haven't tried it all though, my friends who are into whitening craze tried all of those things. I have tried the whole body scrub thing maybe thrice, while the rest not yet. So, I cannot suggest/plug any dermatologists or salons. you do some fact finding first :love: :) :D
  • gurlygirltoogurlygirltoo Member PExer
    Yes it's from the US. So far happy ako doon and compared to several brands that I've tried (metathione, ishi, gluta-c, glutatone, etc.) this has the fastest whitening effect for me. I took it 2x a day for the 1st month, then after that I started taking it once a day na. I get it from my derma mostly, but one of my friends also gave me this no. of the seller, Gie - 0917-8807548. Hope this helps. Good luck!

I agree on this. I'm taking Ivory caps din. Like you hyperacidic din ako with vit C. Add ko lang ng tips - for my underarms, my derma gave me whitening LC cream and whitening anti-perspirant that has arbutin. Worked wonders on my underarms. I also underwent IPL and TCA peels both on my face and underarms. Good luck girl! :)
  • patheart888patheart888 Member PExer
    Oral glutathione plus vitamin C, mabagal nga lang siya. ang alam kong mabilis is yung ginawa ni christine reyes na habang nag IVG eh nag papa peel.
  • purplemommypurplemommy Member PExer
    I agree on this. I'm taking Ivory caps din. Like you hyperacidic din ako with vit C. Add ko lang ng tips - for my underarms, my derma gave me whitening LC cream and whitening anti-perspirant that has arbutin. Worked wonders on my underarms. I also underwent IPL and TCA peels both on my face and underarms. Good luck girl! :)

sis san derma mo? prob ko rin dark underarms, discoloration due to pregnancy.. hay! hindi na bumalik dati kong kili kili complexion waaaaahhhh

nabibili ba yang products na yan outside your derma?
    sis san derma mo? prob ko rin dark underarms, discoloration due to pregnancy.. hay! hindi na bumalik dati kong kili kili complexion waaaaahhhh

nabibili ba yang products na yan outside your derma?

My derma is Dra Corcoran. She has clinics in Healthway in Greenbelt 5, Myhealth clinic in Festival mall, Tophealth in SM Sta Mesa and Borough Medical clinic in SM mall of Asia. She did a great job whitening my underarms. The products though are not available outside. I tried Belo products, Nivea, Olay, L'Oreal and Godiva before, pero di umubra. Sa derma ko lang ako nag-improve. Try her out, di ka magsisisi. Good luck sis! :)
  • TMgravity024TMgravity024 #TeamDalisay PExer
    My derma is Dra Corcoran. She has clinics in Healthway in Greenbelt 5, Myhealth clinic in Festival mall, Tophealth in SM Sta Mesa and Borough Medical clinic in SM mall of Asia. She did a great job whitening my underarms. The products though are not available outside. I tried Belo products, Nivea, Olay, L'Oreal and Godiva before, pero di umubra. Sa derma ko lang ako nag-improve. Try her out, di ka magsisisi. Good luck sis! :)

Good to hear (read) that she can be found somewhere in Sta Mesa. :D Isang sakay lang. :DDDD
  • orangepinkorangepink orange != pink PExer
    dahan dahan lang sa pagpapaputi baka sabihin ng mga tao "nadapa ka ba sa chalk? hehehehe"

what's important is that your skin looks fresh, flawless and kissable!
    Thanks to all who gave their feedback/comments. I went to Dra Corcoran today and she was very accommodating and pretty. Wow! Anyway, I had my 1st session of tca peel with IV gluta injection (yup, she was able to convince me. LOL!). She gave me some creams and which I will apply after 1 wk. I'm hoping umabot ang pag-lighten ng skin ko. Will keep everyone posted. Have a great week! :)
  • shanalee_15shanalee_15 Member PExer
    Hi to all,

gurl calamansi *** katapat nyan, morning and evening dapat
    Thanks to all who gave their feedback/comments. I went to Dra Corcoran today and she was very accommodating and pretty. Wow! Anyway, I had my 1st session of tca peel with IV gluta injection (yup, she was able to convince me. LOL!). She gave me some creams and which I will apply after 1 wk. I'm hoping umabot ang pag-lighten ng skin ko. Will keep everyone posted. Have a great week! :)

Good to know you went to her for treatment. Di ka magsisisi, sis. God bless. :)
  • chanel007chanel007 Member PExer
    I heard a lot of good reviews kay Dr. Mike Chua. Kaya lang ang layo ng clinic niya sa place ko. Maybe I'll try Dra. Corcoran. Tuwing kelan siya nasa Top Health sa SM Sta. Mesa?
  • josh0916josh0916 Member PExer
    how much is ivory caps?
  • Peeling is really not a good idea if you only have 2 months to spare, but since a derma is doing it for you, should be safe :bashful: There is nothing wrong with being morena. Just take care of your skin and look for a great makeup artist who can enhance your Filipina beauty :D

If you have the means, it would be a good idea to have diode laser hair removal if you are going to wear a tube dress. You can cover the discoloration of your underarms using cinema secrets. I know some people who join pageants who do that. In 2 months time, hair should be thinner. Just make sure not to use any whitening or bleaching soap and cream 2 weeks prior to the wedding. Laser should be relatively safe unless you will use IPL. You can also do waxing at laybare.
  • Whitening products ng Skin Food ang gamit ko, specifically Omija whitening product. Effective siya and not so expensive. You just have to find the right seller. Bumibili ako sa Skin Food Manila mura sila compared sa Mall Prices.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file