COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

The Amazing Race Australia

bigrealityfanbigrealityfan Feeling Housemate PExer
The Amazing Race Australia is an upcoming Australian reality television game show based on the American reality television series, The Amazing Race that will be broadcast by the Seven Network in early 2011. It will feature eleven teams of two who are in a pre-existing personal relationship, and will follow the various challenges that they undertake as they race around the world to win AU$250,000. The show is currently in production and will be produced by Active TV Australia.

The Amazing Race Australia will be hosted by Grant Bowler and is expected to air in May 2011. The executive producers of the show are Michael Mckay (also an executive producer of The Amazing Race Asia) and Trent Chapman.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/v/TZomrQLp1YM[/video]

*okay*

Comments

• amazingidolamazingidol Member PExer
    sa Pinas kaya yung pinakitang kalabaw sa clip? hehe
  • r1chard0r1chard0 Excuse Me Po PExer
    Who's watching this show? Chat na!

Keyart-amazingrace.jpg

Excerpt from Wiki:

The Amazing Race Australia is an Australian reality television game show based on the American reality television series, The Amazing Race that is broadcast on the Seven Network. The series features eleven teams of two who are in a pre-existing personal relationship, and follow the various challenges that they undertake as they race around the world to win *****250,000. The Amazing Race Australia is hosted by Grant Bowler. The first episode aired on 16 May 2011.

So far 3 episodes pa lang. Some of the tasks and locations are similar to the US and Asian editions. :mecry:

Sinong fave team nyo?
  • boytoy143boytoy143 Lost Soul PEx Rookie ⭐
    Hey, I am also following this one.

My take one the 2 epsiodes na napanood ko.

Episode 1: Boring. Wala pang teams na masyadong nagpakita ng 'personality' except the hotties (Sam and Rennae) and Tracy and Anne Marie. And WTF, ginaya halos lahat ang mga challenges. Di ko alam kung sa TAR or sa TARA. Basta familiar.

Episode 2: Miles away from ep 1. Hinihintay ko kung sino yung team na may gagawing masama sa isang team. Haha. May umaangat na na team. May awayan. And the farmers, sobrang natawa ako sa kug ano ang naisip nila na way para makapunta ng Vietnam. Haha.

Downlaoding episode three.

FAVORITE TEAMS (in no particular order) :lol:

ALANA AND MEL (SA)

TRACY AND ANNE-MARIE (WA) - may mga teams din na kagaya nila sa TAR. Sana magtagal sila.

ANASTASIA AND CHRIS (NSW) - pwede kay Chris lang? Lol.

JEFF AND LUKE (QLD)

MATT AND TOM (QLD & NT) - farmese. Parang Jet-Cord lang (cowboys!)

TYLER AND NATHAN (NSW)

SAM AND RENAE (WA) - I love them so much.

So far lovable naman ang mga characters kaya ang dami kong bet. Hahaha.
    wala atang nanunuod na nito, mukhang replay kasi. ahaha..
  • JonnyJonny Charonte Demon PExer
    Okay guys, I'm behind in the episodes. I just finished watching episode 1. Will watch 2nd episode now! :D

Go Models! Go Sisters! Go Farmers! :)

But yah, most of the tasks are derived from TAR and TARA. Still, it's Amazing Race!
    YES! Thank the goddess the EVIL team is gone! :D
    A Skydiving roadblock! Kewl! :) I haven't seen one of those in a long time!

TAR fans, if you can't wait until TAR 19, then this is a GOOD fix in the meantime!
    sino kayang next villains?
    ^^ Dave and Kelly are kinda villainous but they're not arrogant about it. Dave is funny as hell! :) Most viewers and racers don't like Chris! He is really a jerk. Anastasia is sooo submissive though so I doubt she'll dump him.
    ganyan talaga 'pag couple, laging may LQ.
    mukhang okay na yung mga teams ngayon,
    yun lang parang obvious yung early exit ng mga chubby teams.
  • bluegreybluegrey Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I'll try to watch this once I have time to DL :)
    Leg 6: Amsterdam and Prague! One of my fave teams came in last. :(

Bye cutieeeeeeeeeeeee.. hehehe
  • hydrangeahydrangea Administrator PEx Moderator
    boytoy143 wrote: »
    Hey, I am also following this one.

My take one the 2 epsiodes na napanood ko.

Episode 1: Boring. Wala pang teams na masyadong nagpakita ng 'personality' except the hotties (Sam and Rennae) and Tracy and Anne Marie. And WTF, ginaya halos lahat ang mga challenges. Di ko alam kung sa TAR or sa TARA. Basta familiar.

Episode 2: Miles away from ep 1. Hinihintay ko kung sino yung team na may gagawing masama sa isang team. Haha. May umaangat na na team. May awayan. And the farmers, sobrang natawa ako sa kug ano ang naisip nila na way para makapunta ng Vietnam. Haha.

Downlaoding episode three.

FAVORITE TEAMS (in no particular order) :lol:

ALANA AND MEL (SA)

TRACY AND ANNE-MARIE (WA) - may mga teams din na kagaya nila sa TAR. Sana magtagal sila.

ANASTASIA AND CHRIS (NSW) - pwede kay Chris lang? Lol.

JEFF AND LUKE (QLD)

MATT AND TOM (QLD & NT) - farmese. Parang Jet-Cord lang (cowboys!)

TYLER AND NATHAN (NSW)

SAM AND RENAE (WA) - I love them so much.

So far lovable naman ang mga characters kaya ang dami kong bet. Hahaha.

Yung LEg 1, Indonesia leg ng TARA 4. (the entire leg)

Yung LEg 2, Philippine Leg ng TAR 5 (jeep fixing and duck vs. ox)
    natanggal na yung gusto kong team this week.
  • TravelLifestyleTravelLifestyle Banned by Admin PExer
    The Amazing Race Australia, MEDYO DRY ANG HOST PERO MERONG 2 HOT PAIRS, the models and the beach bums. catch TARAustralia at your nearest ***** site. lol

starting at Melbourne, Australia
    so far, they've been to Bali, Lombok in Indonesia
    Ho Chi Mihn and Hue, Vietnam
    Hongkong and Macau
    South Africa
    The Netherlands/Prague, Czech Republic
    Shoot! The cowboys are in last place on a 2-episode LEG.
    Keeps getting better!!! Some tasks are similar and yet some are slightly different! :)

Next leg is in Isarel!!! Has that been a stop in any other TAR seasons? Awesome!

Go Cowboys! :D
    ^+1 for Israel!

Sa TARA parang nag middle east na rin sila dati? but not israel.

kawawa naman yung natanggal. kung pitstop na sana yung una nila first place pa sila. so from 1st to last tsk tsk.

mahirap naman kasi yung task na maglagari, which we all know kasi replay na yung task na yan from previous AR.

pero tingin ko technique din. yung girl kasi habang ginagawa nya e umaarte sya kaya lalong humihirap yung task. not only for her but for the other team na ksama nila sa intersection.
  • bx_35bx_35 PEx Rookie ⭐
    hanggang Leg 4 pa lang napapanood ko, nakalimutan ko ng i-download, bukas ko na papanoorin ang ibang episodes,

kung dry na host si Allan Wu, mas dry mag-host si Grant Bowler, tapos yung mga challenges (as of leg 4) ay kamukha ng mga challenges sa TARA, which makes it less interesting,
    It's so awesome to see Israel! It's one of my favorite TAR destinations that I've watched.

I just realized that one possible reason Israel was a destination is because there's The Amazing Race Israel this year. It's their first season too I believe.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file