Home PEx Hobbies Anime and Manga
Join our PEx Olympics Quiz Night and win GCash prizes! 🏅

which is better, samurai x or dragon ball z?

Comments

• Originally posted by Guile
    In any case, Sabretooth is still trash as compared to the likes of Apocalypse.

Not really the point of contention, isn't it?
    Logan is over Jean? Hah! Finally, that guy had a horizontal tango with Jeannie. Whereas before, the only thing he can do is m*sturbate while fantasizing about her.

By "over", I meant that Logan no longer has any feelings for Jean.
    Once the Apocalypse-infested, new attitude, Cyke finds this out, Logan's *** will be kicked again.

He never has, and never will(finding out, I mean). I dont think he'd care, anyway(at least, the current Scott won't).
    Cyke already did this before, in the PROTEUS storyline.

A lot has changed since then.
    1. As if Street Fighter really has a CONTINUITY.

Point taken.
    2. Immature, Yes. Without hadou, YES. Inexperienced, hell no.

OK, so they weren't adequately experienced. I'd wager that a military soldier is a far more competemt fighter than two kids.
    3. Bison fought Ryu and Ken at their own level in both SF movie and SF2V anime. You're name is Saitou, so should know the meaning of "fighting opponent at his own level." M.Bison just did a lot of teleport thingie when he battled Guile.

As if Bison never resorted to teleportation while fighting Ryu and Ken.
    And besides, SF2 the movie too is out of continuity.

Just like SF: V. Tit for tat.
    Which he returned to after the SF2 tournament where M.Bison officially dies in the hands of Akuma.

Still, he abandoned them without as much of a thought, all for his own personal vendetta. This was despite his wife and daughter's protests.
  • Not really the point of contention, isn't it?

Point is, Wolverine is an underdog. So that Weapon X dude that posted here should shut da h*ll up!
    By "over", I meant that Logan no longer has any feelings for Jean.

I'm updated with what's happening with the X-Men these days even though I'm not actually subscribed to the comic books.

Latest news: some writer is bringing back the Logan-Jean thingie. The reason for that is...Cyke's new cold attitude after the separation of his fusion from Apocalypse.

Also, Emma Frost (a new adition to the team) now has the hots for Cyke. Cool! :D
    He never has, and never will(finding out, I mean). I dont think he'd care, anyway(at least, the current Scott won't).

Yup, he shouldn't care cuz Emma Frost is waaay hotter than Jean. Scott should stick with Emma.
    A lot has changed since then.

That means he's a more effective Logan-butt kicker now.
    OK, so they weren't adequately experienced. I'd wager that a military soldier is a far more competemt fighter than two kids.

Ken and Ryu are already have the skills when they battled Guile. It's just Guile outsmarted them way too much.
    As if Bison never resorted to teleportation while fighting Ryu and Ken.

But still, Bison still fought more "fairly" when he battled Ryu and Ken. Or maybe that's just a lousy idea from the story writer.
    Just like SF: V. Tit for tat.

so don't underestimate Guile.
    Still, he abandoned them without as much of a thought, all for his own personal vendetta. This was despite his wife and daughter's protests

But still, everything ended OK.

The point is, Logan still doesn't have a family, although I believe that he has a daughter from one of his chicks.
  • Big Daddy Pimp says:

1. Yeah as you said was this and that. You've watched DBZ which means you've enjoyed it.

2. Yeah until RK OVA comes out. Until that thing comes out because the previous series killed the fandom. :evil_lol:

3. So Laban nga yun eh... It makes it more exciting... Kinuha nila yung details eh parang effects. Unlike RK when they talk it usually goes on and on for 2 episodes.

4. Because DB never intended to. For a show with lackluster music, it has so much jivy and unforgettable tunes... like CHA-LA Head CHA-LA.

5. I'm considering it the same way you consider yours... You treat DB as DBZ... while I treat it at those filler episodes because it really was at it's all time low.

6. Who the hell said they started that trend? DB started the trend of people having fights such as this and Powers beyond superhuman. You assumed they were superheroes which they are not. Are you blind in one eye? Do you think with your left lobe? One thing I noticed on you is that you never accepted our opinions and you started talking back tou us like we're ****.

Remeber you still believe Charlie taught Guile how to do the Sonic Boom :evil_lol:... I also remembered you taught Rugal works for Geese :evil_lol:. Respect our opinion and I'll start to respect yours.

Pimpin' ain't Easy
  • Originally posted by kane_warmachine
    Big Daddy Pimp says:
    ... I also remembered you taught Rugal works for Geese :evil_lol:. Respect our opinion and I'll start to respect yours.

Pimpin' ain't Easy

:D

to be fair I like both shows...:D
  • weapon_x11weapon_x11 PEx Rookie ⭐
    Hey, gay Guile!! Where's your wolverine edit? So busy smoochin with papa Charlie? :rotflmao:
    Originally posted by Guile

And to WEAPON X,

Wolvie is a loser, he couldn't even beat the crap out of a trashy Sabretooth. And, he's so obsessed with Jean, but Cyke is the man that always gets her *****.

At least, Guile wiped the floor with Ryu and Ken's butt in Street Fighter 2 V and he has a family.

You're just a minor character. You're not even half-the man Ryu is. Go save your beloved Charlie. :lol:

Hora! Hora! Hora!

You got it wrong about Jean. She's got the hots for me. ;)
    I can take all sword/samurai wielders! Except maybe future Trunks ;) Idol 'yun :)

Pero kung RK lang, samahan mo pa ng sonic pufft errr sonic bloom panis!!! :bash:
  • Kane Warmachine,

1. Not as much as I enjoyed watching Rurouni Kenshin.

2. Because the real deal RK storyline is the Manga. If I compare DBZ
    anime to the manga version of RK, storywise, DBZ will be humiliated more
    so.
    RK anime is just a variant continuity ripped off from the kick ***
    manga, which still kicks DBZ @$$ by the way.

3. As if Goku doesn't talk too. And what's even worse, his dialogue
    even gets repetitive, making it boring. I'm sick and tired hearing the
    "pwersa" thingie.
    In any case, DBZ's pace is way too slow as compared to RK's

4. Tunes that are good but becomes boring due to too much repetitive
    usage.

5. If I even consider the original DB as a part of this conversation,
    DB as a whole (DB, DBZ, and GT) will look even crappier.

6. This super fights thingie started as early as the days of SUPERMAN,
    so don't even think that DBZ wasn't stereotypical.
    SUPERMAN started the superhero fighting and stuff.
    Whereas RK is possibly the first anime to glorify the Tokugawa era,
    which is a risky investment for its creators considering that anime in
    general is so focused on the so-much-beyond-reality stuff.

And yes, I stand firm on my belief that Charlie indeed taught Guile his
    moves. It's already stated in SF2 official fan book. And it's already
    confirmed by dozens of shoryuken.com forum members.

I never said that Rugal is Geese's subordinate. You've mistaken me for
    someone else.

In fact, I don't give much of a damn about the King of Fighters, let
    alone Geese and Rugal.
  • Weapon X,

I won't waste my time editing pics of that loser Logan,

And besides, Logan can't even kill a single sentinel easily.

And the best thing he could do is just remove one of Cyke's eyes in the Age of Apocalypse reality.

In the official Marvel continuity, he gets his *** kicked all the time. He couldn't even beat the rest of the X-Men.

Cyke and Gambit can easily wipe the floor with his b*tt.

He already got humiliated by Cyke in the PROTEUS storyline, without using his optic blast.

And he got trashed by Gambit too.

The only reason why he's winning a fraction of his bouts is because some lousy writer puts some fanboy AURA in him. He gets the chicks because Marvel writers are obsessed with him. He's so ugly that he shouldn't get any chicks at all.

And yes, I stand firm on my belief that Charlie indeed taught Guile his
    moves. It's already stated in SF2 official fan book.

You guys should believe him. Close sila eh. Charlie and Gayle err. Guile. Match made in heaven. :rotflmao:

I have my own comic book, panis ka pa rin. :D
    I won't waste my time editing pics of that loser Logan,

Just as I thought - you easily label DBZ fans as simpletons (like you?) but when you encounter someone who won't and have never backed down - you cower and hide behind your lousy avatar.

Consider that as a free lesson. I'm just here if you itch for some more kickin'. Just be careful next time, rookie. :cheers:

I can never understand people who diss off others - and in the end - they share the same interest (Hate GMA Ch. 7 for giving you a lousy presentation of DBZ and not the fans who also love the show and may have no access to cable TV like you - I personally think AXN suck big time thats why I subscribe to Satellite TV / buy LD/DVD TV shows/OVA). My posts are done tongue in cheek (see the smileys) ;)so if I offended anyone esp. RK fans, I apologize . My posts are just a simple reaction to some absurd fan flaming :drive:
  • Weapon X,

Nah, you DBZ fans are the %*)&&(^&^%.

Look at your analogy, it's pretty irrelevant to DBZ, but yet I still response to it just to make the rest of the DBZ fans here look laughable.

Like what I said, in a decent or absurd conversation in this thread, the inevitable always happen.

DBZ fans will always look stupid. They can't even argue well. To some extent maybe Kane Warmachine does, but the rest don't.
    You're just a minor character. You're not even half-the man Ryu is. Go save your beloved Charlie.

Logan's not even half the man Guile is. HAHA! He easily gets trashed by him in Marvel versus Capcom 2. Logan's such a low tier character in that game.

At least Ryu kicks *** in the Street Fighter world. In Marvel universe, the only X-Man Logan can more likely beat is Jubilee. Everyone else can kick his *** pretty easily.
  • And whoever said I watch AXN. Dude, I buy RK VCDs (bootlegs cuz there aren't original ones here).

If you're a real DBZ fan, you shouldn't be satisfied in the way GMA presents it.

My motto in anime is......

ALWAYS GET THE FANSUBS.
  • A real anime fan always know when his favourite anime is presented best.

And GMA handles its anime way too lousily.

That's why I get the fansubs.

It's not an issue whether a person has an access to cable TV or something. It doesn't affect their capability of judging anime.

The important thing in this thread is the way decent analogy to defend one's favorite anime is being presented.

And I'm going to boast that I've already done it.

Whereas the only DBZ fan here who have made some sensible comments is Kane Warmachine. But he still has a long way to go before he can convince the RK fans that DB is good.

DB in its unedited version is already trash compared to RK, let alone the bastardized GMA version.
    And whoever said I watch AXN. Dude, I buy RK VCDs (bootlegs cuz there aren't original ones here).

If you're a real DBZ fan, you shouldn't be satisfied in the way GMA presents it.

ALWAYS GET THE FANSUBS.

VCDS? You buy VCDs. Hehehe. You're a bigger loser than I thought. VCDs are not even worth as a coaster. Loser. :lol:

And to top it off, bootleg pa? If you're a true otaku, you wouldn't be stealing from the makers of the anime that you oh so adore. Dorobo. :rotflmao:

Kumusta na nga pala ang betamax mo? Mwa-ha-ha-ha.

Who says i watch GMA? I'm watching pure unedited anime here in Japan. :D

ALWAYS GET THE FANSUBS.

Bootleg? Baka tubuan ka ng butlig. Motto motto ka pa. Baka Ajinomotto? :rotflmao:
  • I*iot!

Ikaw, kahit nasa Japan ka, you just get it on TV.

I own a copy which I can enjoy watching over and over again.

Or, you may buy DVDs of DBZ kung meron na diyan sa Japan.

Ikaw lang naman ata ang matiyatiyagang mangolekta nun eh.

WeaponX: Do you have DVD copies of DBZ?
    Anime merhchandise shop owner: Yes!
    weapon X: How many stocks are left?
    Shop Owner: Lots of 'em cuz no one buys them. Do you want to buy some?
    Weapon X: Yeah! Cuz DBZ is a collector's item.
    Shop Owner: Yeah right! If I knew these copies would sell this bad, I wouldn't invest my money on it.

HAHAHAHAHA!
    Guile = Dorobo = Anime fan wannabe :lol:

Never heard of a satellite dish? I can watch any anime I want at the touch of a button (where do you think I got the mpg posts . stupid)

Know a good place for anime on dvd discussion.? Check out

this site . Maybe you'll care how your animes are presented. Loser. :rolleyes:

Mag aral kang mabuti para masustentohan mo ang bisyo hindi 'yang pinagnanakawaan mo ang anime artists. :lol:
  • HEHE! Mas maswerte pa pala yung mga GMA7's DBZ fans dito sa Pinas. They can complete the entire GT episodes sa isang gastusan.

Where as you, you couldn't even get DVDs there kasi wala pang DVDs ang DB (di ako sure dito. In any case, who gives a damn anyway if a DVD does come out. No one would wanna spend money buying its 67524546275245025425245246502 episodes anyway).